Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca (8997 Views)

Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Real Lose To Barca Again! -letter To God / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thanks man, I neva knew we still have a sport analyst like u on nairaland. Stay kool man wink
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by justkunmi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
mukina2:

really angry who wants to see something about that lying fool angry

don't get me started angry

now Henry is suddenly a fool?? shocked shocked shocked
human beings!!!!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Justkunmi,

The author of that text is dyslexic.
Eyes are gummy and blurry so the fingers dont type the exact words.
Disregard that comment. Aiiiight?
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
If that was meant for me
you are making a mistake
i do not get worked up over cyber beings cheesy tongue

Get a Job and stop putting your frustrations where they do not belong tongue
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2007
And no one cares about it also
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
Enough of this Henry matter already! angry hes gone theres no use crying over spilt milk, i must admit its been one ugly summer first the Spurs win the NBA PLAYOFFS and now this but we must all know that all good things come to an end and find the next star and its time for the boys to pick up the slack Theo Walcott its your time to shine homeboy,

And for TT thanks for giving us those great moments you wont be forgotten well at least for a couple of seasons you know we fans can have really short memories or tell me who is still talking about Ian Wright, I only wish you won us that champions league it wouldnt have mattered if you came down to Nigeria to play for 3SC or Gombe UTD,

I can only hope he doesnt flop at Barca so that his critics would give him less lip,

Auf wiederschen Henry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
I pray he doesnt flop in the LA liga. he shld just perfrom so that player hater wont say they said so. they wont say he was just a local champion in arsenal. he will 4ever remain my BOI
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
He wont flop.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by layifioren(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
I guess if you can't beat them; you join them (after failing to take his team to there first UEFA championship against Barca) undecided lipsrsealed
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2007
He will do better in Barca cos dey are better dn Arsenal
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by salehm(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2007
and it's 14 again

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2007
Doesnt he look so different in that jersey? anyway i wish him all the best and pray he performs there so that all his critics can just keep quiet.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by justkunmi(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2007
he was born to wear that unicef jersey grin cheesy grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2007
Thierry Henry becomes the first player since the great Johan Cruyff to wear the number 14 shirt at Barcelona. (Daily Mirror)

we would have no problem next season. i pray Anelka join and Tevez admitted that he wants to come to the Emirates. with bothof them in our squad, we wont really miss henry but we lost a real player embarassed
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2007
@ Topeorekoy

Don't forget the fact that Wenger is too stingy to buy those classy players you have mentioned. grin I don't think he can afford to pay up to 30m for the duo. Beside, those guys are too matured to play alongside with those brain-less kids grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2007
dason4life:

@ Topeorekoy

Don't forget the fact that Wenger is too stingy to buy those classy players you have mentioned. grin I don't think he can afford to pay up to 30m for the duo. Beside, those guys are too matured to play alongside with those brain-less kids grin

Maybe arsenal is prudent in spending not that we don't av cash to buy them. u call the gooners brainless kids. na wa for u oh. u hate arsenal or u don't know anything about football. which one? fabregas, RVP, EBOUE, HLEB, CLINCHY, ADEBAYOR brainless kids? r u sure of what you're saying or u don [size=8pt]SHAK EDEGBE [/size] this morning?
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2007
@Tope

The brain-less kids are those new reserve you brought in when there was problem with your bench.
Walcott, Tio,etc they are all brainless.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2007
can see that u have shaked EDEGBE this morning or na JEDI u take?. u call walcott brainless. na wah for u. which club do u support? apart from walcott, who else is a brainless kid in arsenal cos u said BRAINLESS KIDS
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2007
Arsenal is nt in for any big money move this summer.

Tevez is rumoured to be on his way to Real and Anelka doesnt look certain to be leaving Bolton

Adebayor + Van Persie = Confusion
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by codedguy1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2007
A player of the calibre of henry has given 8 years of his playing career to arsenal and because he wants to ARCHIEVE MORE by moving to another team (barca), you arsenal fans are crying as if its the end of the world. some say he looks funny inthe jersey,some say he is selfish, others say he should go jare. haba, that is not a very nice way to acknowledge someone who served you guys for 8yrs. must he play for u 4ever, did he not leave a club to come to arsenal. kudos to those arsenal supporters that wish him well, those are the true arsenal fans (even though them no talk am from belle)

Anyway methinks arsenal is in trouble next season, cos wenger does not look like getting, what we would all agree to be QUALITY & EXPERIENCED PLAYERS. he prefers infants.

This is a team with so much heartbreak.

MAN U 4 LIFE
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
everone is saying we wont be able to do with henry. when david becham left MANU, MAN U moved on and that waht we'll do. we'll move on. we all wish him the best of luck and hope he bocomes what he wants to become in barca
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2007
Arsenal's Wenger to push through Babel deal

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is expected to push through a deal for Ajax attacker Ryan Babel.
The Evening Chronicle says Wenger intends to spend part of the fee gained from Thierry Henry's move to Barcelona on Babel - who is available for £6 million.

Aston Villa are also eyeing the Holland U21 star.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
I withdraw my goodwill to this fool angry

i wish him Injuries plenty of them. as long as he keep spewing issh i wish him injuries stupid lying fool angry

why cant he just go and shut up. idiotic slowpoke angry angry angry

I hate you angry have a injury filled stay at barca angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
mukina2:

i wish him Injuries plenty of them. as long as he keep spewing issh i wish him injuries stupid lying fool angry

why can't he just go and shut up. idiotic slowpoke angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it the great igwe you're talking about? shocked shocked

*faints*
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
Razorr dont get me started you hear angry

Igwe my foot angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
mukina2:

why can't he just go and shut up. idiotic slowpoke angry angry angry

Never thought I'd see an Arsenal fan refer to the high and exalted Igwe in this manner.
Only shows how ungrateful they are deep inside.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Somze, Not all Arsenal fans will do this, Players are bound to go after their choice,
@ Mukina, Think u shud stop embarassing arsenal fans, Stop all this angry
@ Razor, Pls stay off
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2007
Muyeskin angry dont get me mad you hear. angry if you see what this fool has been saying all over, you will just let me be angry

@ somze let me vent ok .

i will vent all i like and all i want angry

@ topic am done
am out of here angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by danniecool(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ muki

dont worry girl

Barca will meet Arsenal in the QF or Second Round, in Emirate and Henry will put two goals pass lehman.

Do u know how he will celebrate te goal?? he will go straight to te fans a kiss his new jersey
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hello Muki, I neva meant to but just want u to know that they will surely say things to get u bored ad annoyed, Wat u do is to ignore them
@ Danniecool, Why dont u wait for that time
And this is another news: Barcelona willing to wait for Arsenal's Wenger
Barcelona have offered their coaching job to Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
The Daily Star says Barca have already offered the Nou Camp job to the Frenchman and it's a matter of when and not if he takes them up on it. They're even prepared to wait until Wenger's contract ends at the end of next season before taking him on.

Wenger is desperate for Champions League success and believes his best chance would be with the Catalans.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ muyeskin
Nice to know some fans still remember EPL most prolific striker. I'm not an Arsenal fan but i think the world of Henry. This decision should have been made last year.

@muki
Everyone has freedom of speech and he has said nothing wrong. Besides remember that the press can always make things up.

Henry remains Igwe

PS: I still hate weak Arsenal. Barca is EVIL!!!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
Who are these leprechauns swearing profusely on this thread?
When will u guys realise footballers are mere mercenaries?
Loyalty belongs to the fans and not the players so why blame Henry for moving on?
Whether y'all like it or not players will come in and go at every point in their career so leave HENRY alone.

United have lost players in Cantona, Cole, Beckham, Ruud and Schmeichel.
Y'all peops need to adapt quick and DEAL with the situation.
What do u expect any player to say @ his new club?
Erm, erm, i was forced to join this club, i really didn't wanna come to Barcelona?
Not all players will do a U-turn like Mikel "gay" OBI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th December 2018 / Northern Ireland Vs Germany: Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 21st June 2016 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.