Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,168 members, 7,818,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca (9000 Views)

Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Real Lose To Barca Again! -letter To God / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Jackal

Once again you are forcing me to bring up the issue of your lack of education.

Did you go to high school? If you did you would know that guys like that exist everywhere on the planet.

Oh I forgot! You have no education. Silly me. embarassed That's why you ended up as a fraudster (4.1.9.) and landed your ass in jail! cry cry

By the way, how's your parole going? tongue
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2007
Parole?
Ohhh ma days!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorance can be sometimes bliss but in your case it's simply PATHETIC.
Ya are so infatuated about jail because you were probably conceived in GAOL.

I can picture the whole schitzo----------
You started as a seed the semen of a Prison Officer
Swimmin upstream, planted in ya momma's womb.
Screamin on the top, was ya pops, ya momma screamin stop
From a single drop, this is what they got.
Not to disrespect your people but your poppa was a slapper and a loser
Only plan he had for ya momma was to Bleep her and abuse her.

We need to do some DNA test on your person to ascertain if that conception was this Prison Officer's or the guy u now call Daddy.
It's deep,innit?
I am so sorry i had to let the cat out of the bag.
You had it coming.
I am ready for any lawsuit concerning this expose!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
OH my days! look who's talking about about the Lord. Guess he's turned a new leaf all of a sudden.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
Jackal, I would really love to seat here and continue toying with you but I've got to go.

You have made my day (again).  grin   grin tongue

It's amazing how you remind me of my puppy. It's so easy to work you up.  grin   grin

Anyway, I'll be back later and we can continue from where we stopped.

Take care and be good.  grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
Fucking loser!
Please go and don't come back.

You call that local dog of urs a puppy?
Fucking Hell!!!!!!!!!  Thats a Vermin!
Puppies are special breeds like Terrier,Labrador or Chihuahua NOT that squirrel-like smelly animal of urs!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2007
U av polluted this thread with rubbish all in the name of Thiery Henry, angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Bobo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2007
Bumped into this thread in my depression following the Henry AD era, Must say its livened up my evening. I'm sensing some serious beef here or is it my imagination, but before I get derailed, Can we just stick to the bloody subject?

Folks,

Thierry Henry is gone.It hurts yes I know but really there's no need for soem of the vitriol thathas gone his way.Its quite easy for you to sit there and criticize the fella for making the move to Barca, disloyalty blah blah,but remember its his life after all. We all seek some for of fulfilment and dont mind how we get it, yet when someone else does same we scream to the high heavens.

Thierry is a legend, by any name. he has his flaws but even Pele had his (England 66 anybody?) and if you're of teh Maradona school,well should I really list them grin

Look the future my friends and see the sun on the horizon,
1. Arsene Wenger is not likely to leave anytime soon. He's 57 and where would he go and have such freedom to manage affairs at the club

2. 16 million pounds is not the best but hey we made a profit:-) A few miles across town we have people who are in perennial loss,

Fellas look to the future. The sun will shine again, :-)
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2007
Henry cant wait to win all with Barcelona.What a match it wld be for him if Arsenal happens to play dem.

Carry go
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by viee(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2007
well, i hope he gets it right undecided
players always seem to falter when u xpect too much from them sad
ask Sheva

Yaya Toure has also signed for Barca
they are goin for the kill! shocked

cant wait to see how Frank Wenger
builds his team
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2007
Barca go be unbeatable next season.

We never can be so sure though.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
Viee stop dreaming Wenger aint going anywhere. Shame on Henry angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ Mukina, Let them say, Wenger is not leaving
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ Muyeskin
leave them. .as for Viee she knows me well cool
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by danniecool(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
He can only stay till de end of his contract which is next season, wink

After that he will be Joing his Son, whom he has blessed to destroy any storming block

TH in Barca grin grin grin grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by kitaun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
Barca unbeatable?

na yam? tongue cool
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by salehm(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2007
Tribute To a Leg

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by salehm(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2007
A lost for Arsenal and the premiership.

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by salehm(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2007
Aurevoir to a legend

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by salehm(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2007
Wishing you all the best during your stay in Barcelona grin

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2007
salehm,
i love the pix
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by salehm(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2007
Thank you man
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by justkunmi(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2007
awww. . .
touchy touchy pictures. . . .

awwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwww cry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by chuckdee4(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2007
cry
brings tears to d eyes

but life does go on
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
awwwww reall sad cry if only he hadnt left like a puppy cry

I hate you Thierry Henry. Injury will be your portion angry angry angry tongue cry

I was watching his best times at Arsenal the other day, it breaks ,my heart cry cry cry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by RuuDie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
hate to say this but i told you it was g'onna happen !
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2007
Yeah Ruudie sad

Henry is a liar and a coward, i said so before sad angry wormy take note tongue

see as he is being embarassed angry embarassed

shame on him  angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Grizzly(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2007
He cant be there 4 eva baibee, grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by RuuDie(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
mukina2:

Yeah Ruudie sad
Henry is a liar and a coward, i said so before sad angry
see as he is being embarassed angry embarassed
shame on him  angry

i really wouldn't say that; i think Henry really loved Arsenal - if he was really a coward he woulda left after the Champs ligue final loss to Barca when speculations were really rife then but he stayed on with Arsenal and till today i respect him for that - which was a kinda' task herculean c'os am a UTD fan.
forget all the official statements we been fed, i just think Arsene Wenger just didn't want him anymore!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by chuckdee4(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
Whatever happens we saw the best of TH14, i don't think he'll ever hit those peaks anymore so thanks Henry for the memories
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
Grizz shocked   shocked grin where you been man? tongue

@ ruudie
he cudnt leavce then, cuz people would have said a whole lot and maybe he would have been sniped grin seeing the way he played at that final angry
he's just a liar and a coward tongue
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by muyeskin(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hi Muki,
Think u shud stop this whole thing, He has left, Let him be
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
i let him be na tongue

i am not holding him at all tongue

coward !!!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th December 2018 / Northern Ireland Vs Germany: Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 21st June 2016 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.