Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca (8993 Views)

Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Real Lose To Barca Again! -letter To God / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2007
I pity Loyika sad

come and take  your son to Dr Kit, Dr Dre is not available cry  cry  cry

Jackal please  take it easy, We are trying to find good doctors for the special maturity formula cry   cry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2007
@muyeskin
Please take your fight next door, i'm busy. If you want to talk sports with me you've got to do it maturely - no name-calling - else join jackal and his friends above.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2007
Wait a minute,
Lets get this straight!

Can Mukina and Razor be lesbians?
There's nuthing new under the sun.
Afterall, Razorr is a chic with a manliness(Hermaph) and Muks is butch.
What a combo? Hermaph Bi-sexual + Homosexual.
I am sorry for y'all future.

Muks, lets chat!
I have got a message for u.

@ Chike-amas,
I wont sink to your level and start trading words with u.
First all, u need to get some English lessons because i can't make out sense from what u spew.
Why so many semi-illiterate cyber-roaches these days?
Ooops, i get it----------------they have just been let out of Darfur refugee camps.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
pls somze, lets talk sports,

though you are not a gunner
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by marlet01(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Jackal

Kool it bro.

@ Gunners

Its more or less confirmed that Henry will exit Arsenal and move on to Barcelona.

Another setback for us.Its been long time coming this Henry to leave issue and the dust of his exit has finally been put to rest as the world begins to swallow the harsh news especially for us Arsenal fans.

With so much turmoil going on in the upper level of management i just hope and implore that Wenger will do something positively big to ensure the rest of the players and all the fans that he knows what he is doing and he will sign new players to fill the immense void left by King Henry.

A sad day for me really but i am taking it all in stride and hope that there is a silver lining somewhere in the midst of the chaos that is fast rising in a whirlwind of a hurricane.

So long Henry,the good and bad memories of you playing for us will remain close to our heart's and you may shine playing for barca

GUNNER STILL cool
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2007
Muks, lets chat!
I have got a message for u.

error error error grin

next!

Razorr and me are not lesbians get it straight tongue
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Jackal.

Nice try. I'm not a Lesbian baby. What part of I'm married did you not understand?  

By the way, I thought you said Mukina was your wife? Is this how to talk to your wife?  embarassed
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
I can't believe ur low level of intelligence.
So u don't know there are lesbian marriages now?'
Get some exposure, get a DOG, get bleeped up!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
Razorr when did i say i was married to him  embarassed   angry

i do not want to jackiechan you today o tongue

Get Dr Dre fastttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt grin

its going down again embarassed cry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Marlet, i sincerely hope that the Prof will get a suitable replacement.

by the way is Reyes still coming back?

considering that he gave madrid the la liga crown
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
Jackal:

I can't believe your low level of intelligence.
So u don't know there are lesbian marriages now?'
Get some exposure, get a DOG, get bleeped up!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the one with a low IQ!

If you had any brains, you would know that gay mariages are illegal in Nigeria.  angry

Do you think everyone is like you, you wanking gay fraudster!  angry   *hisses*

@Muki

Don't mind Jackal. He's been going around telling everyone that you are his wife! grin grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by marlet01(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Chike

Far from it!

He is sticking with R.madrid ad we all know that. . . . . . . Arsenal now has to go into the transfer market quick and fast before it is too late.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ razorr,
For a start, I don't stay in Nigeria.

Is anything illegal in Nigeria?
You are such a sod!
Nigeria would rank among developed nations if only 1% of the laws are kept.
But what do we have? Nymphets like Razorr chatting me up to get her daily vaginal tremors + clitoral erections !!!!!!!!
You are such a fucking PERV.
Ya final destination could be HELL.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Marlet, how do you see Tevez and Anelka issue?

considering the fact dat Aliadiere and the Beast will be leaving?
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Muki

Don't mind Jackal. He's been going around telling everyone that you are his wife!      grin  grin

Razorr angry I am already married  angry

Jackal stop it!
when did we get married angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Jackal

Your last post has once again exposed your level of ignorance. Sweetheart, if you would only take time out to ask any Nigerian, they would tell you that if two gay people get married within the shores of Nigeria, they would be burnt to death by the public.  grin   grin

It's a taboo here.  wink
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by marlet01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Chike

I get you, But i don't think this is the best place for us to be discussing issues like this. Let's try anoder thread like the gunner thread.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2007
marlet01:

@ Chike

I get you, But i don't think this is the best place for us to be discussing issues like this. Let's try anoder thread like the gunner thread.

good! you guys take it dere, this thread is over grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by codedguy1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
Seun i think we should have a thread for abuses so that these overgrown kids can go there and continue their love affair, anyway it seems the departure of TH is not going down well with some ass-anal faithfulls.

methinks arsene wenger should quickly buy jabune gabureke of gombe united(never heard of him), his asking price is 15,999999pounds, atleast una go get change,wey una fit take buy babel(reminds me of the tower of babel) more confusion in the ass anal camp. hurry up before wikki tourist make a bid for him.  

because of one player una wan craze!!!!

Man u4life
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Razorr,
Maybe you are wrong.
From what i gathered, I heard one law applies to the RICH and one applies to the POOR.
If you are rich, there's no single thang u cannot get away it. If Poor, U are always a victim for the rest of ur life.
Always looking over your shoulder for cops, car-jackers, pick-pockets, robbers and whores like u.

Intel says most of ur top politicians in the Northern part of the country are Butty-men.
How come these poofs haven't been brought to book?
For instance, someone like u should be banged up and throw the keys into the lagoon but u still go around molesting men up and about the country.
Ya country is ill.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
Where is Dr Dre when you need him angry

Jackal seems like you need more of that injection. you cant tell a decent lady from a LovePeddler embarassed

its a pity angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Jackal

Sorry, but once again, you have displayed your ignorance.
Gay marriages are illegal in Nigeria. It doesn't mean though, that there are no gay people here.  grin  What most gay men do is to f*uck their wives in the ass or keep boyfriends like you on the side. If you had any brains, you'ld know this.  tongue

By the way, I know a gay politician who is looking for a boyfriend. Hook me up on YIM for his number. He has plenty of cash to keep a gay LovePeddler like you happy.  grin   grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Mukina

I'm getting impatient o.

What's keeping Dr. Dre na?

By the way, why is Jackal always claiming that he f*ucks you? Is there something I don't know? shocked shocked angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
Gay LovePeddler? No thanx.

I am straighter than a ruler and i have more than 20 conquests on Nairaland.
Besides that, only queer bitches associate 'emselves with gay politicians.
Like Desmond Tutu said, it takes one to know one.
U FUCKING PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2007
Mukina!   shocked   shocked  Are you one of his 20 conquests on Nairaland?    shocked shocked

Oh my God!  shocked   shocked
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Jackal
when , where and how did that happen angry
dont start me o  angry

@ Razorr
thats a big big lie angry
he's just trying to impress himself and not me or anyone else
i am not angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Mukina,

Have u forgotten our vacation in Cyprus last summer?
Dont make me look like a LIAR.
Confess your deeds and maybe u will be SAVED tongue
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
Mukina!!! shocked shocked
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2007
Whats the noise about u ALARMIST?
Ohhhhhhhhhh, U are disappointed Muks is STRAIGHT.
U can still change ur sex orientaion.
Call me on 0-800-LETSFUCK
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Razorr(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
mukina2:

@ Razorr
thats a big big lie angry
he's just trying to impress himself and not me or anyone else
i am not angry

I know what you're talking about.

When I was in secondary school, there was a set of boys that used to go around bragging about sleeping with all the girls in the school.
Guys like this are usually broke niggers. They don't know how to impress girls, so they're usually lonely and bored.

They do things like this to look good among their fellow men. It's guys like this that the famous group, T.L.C, refered to as SCRUBS!   tongue

Another major characteristic of guys like this is that since they find it so dificult to get laid, they usually resort to raping girls, so I'ld advice you to stay away from this guy, Jackal, as he might be very dangerous. Don't forget that I already told you that he's a 419er.

He is an ex-convict so beware!  angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
i remember that song angry

a scrub is a guy that thinks he fly . . . . . grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Jackal(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Razorr,

I can imagine the kind of High School u went to where Niggaz brag about sleeping with girls.
What a life u have been through?
I have pondered a great deal on Nature or Nurture phenomenom and i found out interesting facts.
What makes a girl a LovePeddler? Is it hereditary(nature) or Environmental(the way she was nurtured).
I can now see urs was more of nurture than natural.
A case of a polluted daughter of a good parent.
Its funny how the environment can turn even the most well-nurtured chic into a primitive beast.
You need Jesus in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th December 2018 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 / Northern Ireland Vs Germany: Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 21st June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.