Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels (10357 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by proudly9ja(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
If this is the best opposition parties can offer in terms of candidates, sad for Lagos
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by ladi02(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
Nothing good can come out of PDP

Dosunmu is the best they can present, shows how clueless and illiterate they are
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by hannie: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
The only difference from 2007's debate and this is that the PDP candidate Dr Ade Dosunmu has a better diction than Ambassador Obanikoro grin

Koro would have been wowing us with yarns like ''shiaman'' instead of chairman LOL

Dosunmu is marginally better but how can a dimwit like himself that cant manage NIMASA manage Lagos state ? shocked
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by hannie: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
@Dosunmu

answer what u will do to improve schools . . .

OLODO grin
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by damas11111(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
So not all PHD holders in Nigeria can be trusted to speak eloquently! Imagine this debate with 2 Drs., yet they are far off the mark. LWKMD!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
hannie:

The only difference from 2007's debate and this is that the PDP candidate Dr Ade Dosunmu has a better diction than Ambassador Obanikoro grin

Koro would have been wowing us with yarns like ''shiaman'' instead of chairman LOL

Dosunmu is marginally better but how can a dimwit like himself that cant manage NIMASA manage Lagos state ? shocked

Its a pity I am not able to watch this live.

I remember how we sent all Koro cronies packing on NL circa 2007.

Go Fashola. Eko o ni baje oooo

GEJ should come out for his own debate and he is hiding behind a broomstick
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by hannie: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
@DK

U suppose trust me naw!

we did it here live in 2007 2geda . . .

Dosunmu is falling here again, dem never born dem well . . .

This debate is even showing BRF to be better than we all had thought . . the guy is PHENOMENAL!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by seanet02: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yeepa Fashola don finish Randle be that! No respect for Agbaya Politician. Beaf don't post in this type of thread.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by miqos02(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
yeepa FASHOLA

"It is not about their age but age of their ideas"
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by ladi02(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
hahaha Randle is distabilised!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by hannie: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
BRF na madman  grin

see how hin finish RANDLE . . .

This RANDLE na AGBAYA  grin  grin
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by EkoIle1: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr Randle don vex, lmao

Very childish performance by Mr Randle,
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by ladi02(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
Haha, this was hilarious

this shows more that PDP has nothing to offer Nigeria

its a shame to anyone that supports PDP
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by sledge406: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
I know Fashola is right for Lagos State but my observation and point is this. . .POWER, when it lies longer than expected in the hands of a particular individual, they begin to see it as their birth right and other individuals are lesser humans. Fashola seemed and used to be humble but having watched and listened to his comments and below-the-belt-jabs at mostly "Randle and Dosunmu", it is clear cut evidence that power is and can be intoxicating.

No wonder Ghadaffi thinks Libya is for his family.

For those who have links to the so-called Governor of Lagos State, tell him to remember his roots and go back to being humble and respectful especially when dealing with elders of high repute and I do not mean elder like Obasanjo or Anenih or Tinubu. (And I'm sort of wondering this Fashola of a human would dream of being in Aso Rock in time to come).

We are watching.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by ireke(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

Mr Randle don vex, lmao

Very childish performance by Mr Randle,

This Fashola na bad boy o. e be like say e dey take the annoyance of Man U's loss on these people o.

What did Mr. Randle expect to hear when he wanted to embarass the person of the governor? BRF could not have done it better. Perfect answer.

Did you hear BRF's comment about the problem not being their age but the age of their idea? That was a killer comment. end of discussion.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by 9ijaMan: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
This is meant for Beaf and the rest of his GEJ blind followers on NL.

Fashola has trounced the PDP candidate in the debate which did not require an initial expo to be dished out.

Abge make una tell GEJ to come on air to debate against the almajiris (Beaf's definition of a northerner) from the North o!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by mithel(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
Chai,our nigerian obama.i just dey write down quotes like say tomoro no dey.

It is nt about their age,its d age of deir ideas.

Dat quote too make sense.and as for mr randle wey take am p.wetin he still dey find for goverment.he is old enof to be my grandpa.And am sure its ppl like him dat used to visit our parents' skuls in dose days n tell them dat dey r leaders of tomoro,but till now dem still wan lead us.DEM CHOP OUT OF OUR PARENTS TIME,U WAN COME CHOP OUR OWN TOO.LAILAI.

Fashola tell dem
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by ireke(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
sledge406:

I know Fashola is right for Lagos State but my observation and point is this. . .POWER, when it lies longer than expected in the hands of a particular individual, they begin to see it as their birth right and other individuals are lesser humans. Fashola seemed and used to be humble but having watched and listened to his comments and below-the-belt-jabs at mostly "Randle and Dosunmu", it is clear cut evidence that power is and can be intoxicating.

No wonder Ghadaffi thinks Libya is for his family.

For those who have links to the so-called Governor of Lagos State, tell him to remember his roots and go back to being humble and respectful especially when dealing with elders of high repute and I do not mean elder like Obasanjo or Anenih or Tinubu. (And I'm sort of wondering this Fashola of a human would dream of being in Aso Rock in time to come).

We are watching.

Both of them left BRF little or no choice to reply the way he did. Did they not throw punches at him too? He merely responded to the issues they raised. For example, was JKR expecting an apology from Fashola  (over his inability to see him) or what?
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by fumscofolu(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
This is great! superb! please this kind of debate should be organized for presidential candidates with their intended vice presidents, Let us know those we want to vote for, there true quality of persons!

Welldone Fashola, Eko o ni baje o

pls someone remind me of the 2 email address we were to sent message, THANKs
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by lincDzinc(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
ireke:

This Fashola na bad boy o. e be like say e dey take the annoyance of Man U's loss on these people o.

What did Mr. Randle expect to hear when he wanted to embarass the person of the governor? BRF could not have done it better. Perfect answer.

Did you hear BRF's comment about the problem not being their age but the age of their idea? That was a killer comment. end of discussion.

lmao!!!, How Pa Randle no go vex, you no hear comment *In Fashola's Voice* ", "[b]The problem is not their age but the age of their ideas[/b]", !!Lmao, How would an individual (learned) for that matter takes part in a public debate and tries to shy away from insults angry Did Dosunmu punch BRF when BRF called him a liar?? grin
Really can't wait for the Oyo's State version, I just hope because have what it takes shocked, lwkmd
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by seanet02: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yeepa, Fashola don Nuke Dosunmu again! Hiroshima sef no worst like this. See Baba "RANDU" He don dey vex be that? This Fashola na real koko. Be like say na only him get "TWO BALLS FOR THIS DEBATE" Tokoya is on vacation! IMAO
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
thats how rascals do it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dosumnu should get back to popping champers with his ex convict paddy
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by eleven(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
The problem is not about their age but the age of their ideas,  Gov Fashola

That statement made my day. The guys are no match for BRF. Randle wey go draw rain forget say he no carry umbrella, lol foolish man with expired ideas.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by violent(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
No wonder Goodluck feels intimidated, who wouldn't?

where Beaf?
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by pheesayor(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
miqos02:

yeepa FASHOLA

"It is not about their age but age of their ideas"

It's so so so painful I tuned in towards the end, I would live to remember this quote for a very very long time
oyb:

thats how rascals do it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dosumnu should get back to popping champers with his ex convict paddy

Please tell them
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by faceless02: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
hahahahaa!mr "RANDU" in his inabilty to manage the hot debate even said"awon omo to o leko"can he pls explain who he was refering too?is it all about age or the ability to contribute inteligently to the debate, he should go and live in old peoples home or take a vacation with his great granchildren!!, hahahhaa , grin Fasola is the man!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by seanet02: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
Abeg no kill me laughter o. See how Tokoya dey look like mumu. He don carry load wey past him weight. Dosunmu don take heart be that? Baba Randu ile okan is this all the opposition can offer in Lagos. Even our Owanbe gov in OYO state can never be caught off guard like this. This Fashola na real silencer. Abi Baba Randu won talk again? Lmao
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by violent(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
I want Goodluck against Ribadu!!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by lincDzinc(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
seanet02:

Abeg no kill me laughter o. See how Tokoya dey look like mumu. He don carry load wey past him weight. Dosunmu don take heart be that? Baba Randu ile okan is this all the opposition can offer in Lagos. Even our Owanbe gov in OYO state can never be caught off guard like this. This Fashola na real silencer. Abi Baba Randu won talk again? Lmao

Seanet, Do you think our dear "because" is capable, we already know where the venue would be "Mapo Hall", grin

faceless02:

hahahahaa!mr "RANDU" in his inabilty to manage the hot debate even said"awon omo to o leko"can he pls explain who he was refering too?is it all about age or the ability to contribute inteligently to the debate, he should go and live in old peoples home or take a vacation with his great granchildren!!, hahahhaa , grin Fasola is the man!

Aba, una don give baba nickname, "BABA RANDU ONIRUN FUNFUN!!!"
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by faceless02: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
vote fashola!!the wise choice, the best candidate, smart and accurate, we are behind you to the next level!!!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by EkoIle1: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
awon omo ti o le ko is still cracking me up like crazy, lmao
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Channels by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
If fashola tries I mean even tries to run for presidency I would use everything I have everything I have every single thing I have to campaign for him, in fact beaf is learning where I will campaign for this man. Please please run for presidency please!
From now I am a lagosian please take note!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Correct Map Of Delta State:the Official Map Of Western Region And Eastern Region / Buhari ‘ll Not Require Ministers To Publicly Declare Assets / How To Calculate Your New Salary After The Implementation of New minimum wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.