Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15894 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Replying notifications from your wrist, SP02 checking, ECG report, calls on your wrist, flexibility of leaving phone at home (just pop sim in watch), download music to watch, ability to change watchface, flexibility of changing straps, steps tracker etc etc etc....... grin
Can a watch do all these?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes, even more........

Reply WhatsApp messages, send emails, receive emails, reply telegram messages etc etc etc...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
NL is filled with crazy people,so upon all this my ranting people are sending PM again for money.
There's nothing I won't see angry

12 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Oniranu
if you know oga Lexusgs430, then you will understand I am not mistaking.

Well I thank ishilove
Pocahontas
J111333
Legendhero
And my sincere appreciation goes to Mr bello, don't want to mention his moniker now.
My situation was pathetic back then but I never stopped praying and hoping.
He chatted me he is gonna give me 30k to start little, what I received was 100k. I had to call to let him know he made a mistake. He said no, he did it on purpose.
Use 30k of that money for gas training and I never regret that decision.
Use the remaining to setup small biz, it crumbled but I promise I was never gonna let myself down again.
I enter street, jamajama and God looked down on me. Though it is still little, but I thank God I will never beg to feed again.

SO IF ANYONE SEES MY PM OR NA DM DEM DEY CALL AM SOLICITING FOR FINANCIAL AID, ABEG COME DISGRACE FOR NAIRALAND OO.

I STILL NEED EVERYONE'S PRAYER THOUGH

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Yes, even more........

Reply WhatsApp messages, send emails, receive emails, reply telegram messages etc etc etc...... cheesy
Do you have an idea of the cost?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
if you know oga Lexusgs430, then you will understand I am not mistaking.

Well I thank ishilove
Pocahontas
J111333
Legendhero
And my sincere appreciation goes to Mr bello, don't want to mention his moniker now.
My situation was pathetic back then but I never stopped praying and hoping.
He chatted me he is gonna give me 30k to start little, what I received was 100k. I had to call to let him know he made a mistake. He said no, he did it on purpose.
Use 30k of that money for gas training and I never regret that decision.
Use the remaining to setup small biz, it crumbled but I promise I was never gonna let myself down again.
I enter street, jamajama and God looked down on me. Though it is still little, but I thank God I will never beg to feed again.

SO IF ANYONE SEES MY PM OR NA DM DEM DEY CALL AM SOLICITING FOR FINANCIAL AID, ABEG COME DISGRACE FOR NAIRALAND OO.

I STILL NEED EVERYONE'S PRAYER THOUGH
May God bless your hustle, brother.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:

Yes,I am the mugu that sent 72,000.

You sounded desperate and I felt really bad that you were suffering so much.

I stupidly thought that relieving you of the burden of buying medications for at least 6 months would reduce your suicidal tendencies and I was prepared to do more.
I could have given 72k to.people who don't have food to eat,I feel so much regret.

Funny enough,you've sent PM's to my old moniker,you probably didn't know it was me.

You are very well written so stop making those mistakes in your writing..going through your history,your English and maths solving skills are impeccable.

Your own explanation of symptoms are second to none so what's all this?

Not all mentally ill people are slow,so stop acting film.I feel more anger at you for trying to insult people with mental health difficulties who have had no choice in their suffering.

You are very smart,I hope you get what you deserve.

Stop mentioning my name,let me carry my L in peace.

From today,Prayer is the master key for any online requests.

So sorry that you feel that way.
But I am really genuine.
I hope you don't stop helping others.
I may have used some of the funds add to my project, but that doesn't mean I haven't been treating myself.

Again, sorry.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Yes, even more........

Wait... Are you pulling my leg? embarassed angry
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

I am not retardded in the sense that I very poor logical reaaoning et al.
I am unable function mentally, because the basic functions like focus, working memory, auditory processing are out of balance. Since 2016 I have had a 24/7 auditory hallucination that prevents me from doing shit.
All I hear is noise(not tinnitus), noise that a normal brain subconsciously ignores.
I can no longer think in my head. All thoughts are verbalized. Any visuospatial thinking leads to a seizure.
I am functionally retarrded. There seems to be no escape as my medications have little effect, and my doctors have no clue about my condition. They just use a textbook approach and hope the drugs work.

I am planning to get a brain scan as have been advised by several nairalanders.
The reason I didn't open a thread to ask for help is that I didn't want stigma that comes with the tag "mental illness".

you are extremely good, I give you that.
You are a pro..
But your mates like Hushpuppi and others are going international, you Carry same brain like some nairalanders who can sense scam from 70km away.
This habit won't do you any good believe me. Later in life, you will wish you didn't take This route.
Anywhere you real name is being mentioned or used, people will be against you
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:

I stupidly thought that relieving you of the burden of buying medications for at least 6 months would reduce your suicidal tendencies and I was prepared to do more.
I could have given 72k to.people who don't have food to eat,I feel so much regret.

Funny enough,you've sent PM's to my old moniker,you probably didn't know it was me.

You are very well written so stop making those mistakes in your writing..going through your history,your English and maths solving skills are impeccable.

Not all mentally ill people are slow,so stop acting film.I feel more anger at you for trying to insult people with mental health difficulties who have had no choice in their suffering.

Eyah. Anyway, you gave it from a good place and you will not go unrewarded.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by socialmediaman: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Apple Watch:
https://www.apple.com/apple-watch-series-6/
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
socialmediaman:

Apple Watch:
Wow. I need me one of these!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
you are extremely good, I give you that.
You are a pro..
But your mates like Hushpuppi and others are going international, you Carry same brain like some nairalanders who can sense scam from 70km away.
This habit won't do you any good believe me. Later in life, you will wish you didn't take This route.
Anywhere you real name is being mentioned or used, people will be against you

Na wa o.
What can I do to show that my health challenge is real?
You can verify if you want.
I am ready to furnish you with any evidence you need.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:

boss abeg off the mic...
I almost shit myself laughing.
It is well
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

ishi you are living in the year 1782
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Wait... Are you pulling my leg? embarassed angry

Nope........
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
ishi you are living in the year 1782

Maybe under a stone........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:
NL is filled with crazy people,so upon all this my ranting people are sending PM again for money.
There's nothing I won't see angry

I thought it was only me......... They must be thinking, when my mama born me, my head knack ground........ cheesy

If i kept a record of monies I have given out on nairaland, it would be in 6 figures........

So I partially blame myself for encouraging them........ But that was in BC (Before Covid)........ grin

Now in AD (After Discovery), my heart is harder than Olumo rock.......... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Sir. Please see this comment in my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3038190/plz-need#44833891
Then stop opening multiple accounts, stick to one and give feedbacks on how you used the money you were given.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheAgeOfTRUTH:

Then stop opening multiple accounts, stick to one and give feedbacks on how you used the money you were given.
I have multiple accounts. But they were not opened for the purpose of begging. Sometimes one forgets password, and opens another one.
I have not opened any thread here to ask financial assistance for my condition. I ask individually.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
socialmediaman:

Apple Watch:
Samsung watch 3 is still the bae cheesy

https://www.samsung.com/uk/wearables/galaxy-watch3-r845/SM-R845FZSAEUA/buy/?cid=UK_PPC_1294187870_FF~Eval:Brand%2BProd_Watch3_Smart_Shopping_KS~PLA_BS~IM_PR~WEARSMART_SB~GWATCH3_OB~TRAFFIC_PK~ROAS_FS~LHQ_MD~W_AI~N_MT~EXA_CA~PLA_paid-cdm&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw_NX7BRA1EiwA2dpg0tOEKOikBy_mLVoY__uQ2g6mbsY9ht5BjKYYIwzJttbreuImGExh8RoCxuQQAvD_BwE
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:

He sends to every moniker and doesn’t know when he sends to same person and people in same circle. I already saw some lies in his post and countering it will lead to compromising privacies. I told you how shocked I was at the coincidence.

He is indeed sick, but he has turned it to a money making means. Dude probably has more money than some of us. Na to take L sure pass.

If you keep listening to him, he will turn you to the mentally unstable one, because you will start doubting what you are sure of. Dude is smart.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:

He sends to every moniker and doesn’t know when he sends to same person and people in same circle. I already saw some lies in his post and countering it will lead to compromising privacies. I told you how shocked I was at the coincidence.

He is indeed sick, but he has turned it to a money making means. Dude probably has more money than some of us. Na to take L sure pass.

If you keep listening to him, he will turn you to the mentally unstable one, because you will start doubting what you are sure of. Dude is smart.

grin grin grin grin grin

Poco Issa comedian.... That mentally unstable part got me grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nna eeh, ndi nairaland were obi, person go just siddon, carry phone dey lie about sickness wey no dey do them or tell story wey no happen, what if God or nature decides to bless them with that which they lied with nko, shebi they will say village people are wicked, anyway this is 9ja and 9ja people get mind.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I thought it was only me......... They must be thinking, when my mama born me, my head knack ground........ cheesy

If i kept a record of monies I have given out on nairaland, it would be in 6 figures........

So I partially blame myself for encouraging them........ But that was in BC (Before Covid)........ grin

Now in AD (After Discovery), my heart is harder than Olumo rock.......... shocked
oga MI, have you ever considered comedy as a side hustle?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:

While he is at it, he should remember Gehazi who thought he was being smart, but ended up introducing leprosy into his family tree for generations upon generations.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga MI, have you ever considered comedy as a side hustle?

I no get the energy....... cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

My Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 does all that and much more. It's far better than the Apple watch and if you are on the Samsung ecosystem it's advisable you get it instead of the apple watch

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
UDUJ:

My Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 does all that and much more. It's far better than the Apple watch and if you are on the Samsung ecosystem it's advisable you get it instead of the apple watch
My dear brother, I wouldn't know what to do with a fancy watch like this. I'd prolly stare at it in fascination instead of wearing it.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear brother, I wouldn't know what to do with a fancy watch like this. I'd prolly stare at it in fascination instead of wearing it.

cheesy I understand

I am a fitness freak. So when I go for my runs or to the gym I don't take my phone for fear of it being stolen, so I take my watch instead you can transfer music to the watch and listen via Bluetooth on the go and when your phone is in your bag and you don't have the time to bring it out you can make and answer calls from the watch as well as see all your whatsapp text, Facebook messages et al. It's really worth it sha. I go everywhere with mine.

Happy Independence Day cool ( although there is really nothing to be happy about. The country is in a mess ).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

White Wedding Or Traditional Marriage Which One Do Yo Prefere? / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome" / 3D Wall Panel @4500 per square meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.