Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15872 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Then be bold enough to use just one moniker for that purpose.
Ban, then open another account. It's not like I open several accounts to beg. I originally opened ny nairaland account for philosophical arguments in the religion section, then later when I was seeking admission, to ask questions to clear up ish, and to ask for scholarships then. I am a regular nairalander like you with interests in certain sections. This pleas just come along later. It wasn't planned.
If the timonski moniker wasn't banned in 2017, there would be no squillaci and the others.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Lol. No be like that sir.
This illness has crippled me mentally. No one understands how bad it is. I can't do any meaningful jobs only simple physical jobs. And these jobs come with very little sums.
I can't even learn anything book related, at least since early 2018. It is as if I am going retard. Like I have lost a 100 iq points. I can barely think. I am really struggling to type these messages. Fragmented thoughts here and there. It has worsened to the extent that I get some of seizure if I do any hard task.
I sense a neurological problem
You sound anything but retarded_. You definitely have the presence of mind to counter accusations of scamming in well written prose, which makes you a very intelligent, albeit dubious individual.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Ban, then open another account. It's not like I open several accounts to beg. I originally opened ny nairaland account for philosophical arguments in the religion section, then later when I was seeking admission, to ask questions to clear up ish, and to ask for scholarships then. I am a regular nairalander like you with interests in certain sections. This pleas just come along later. It wasn't planned.
If the timonski moniker wasn't banned in 2017, there would be no squillaci and the others.
You have an answer for everything, yet you claim to be going retard.

You try.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by izzou(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Lol. No be like that sir.
This illness has crippled me mentally. No one understands how bad it is. I can't do any meaningful jobs only simple physical jobs. And these jobs come with very little sums.
I can't even learn anything book related, at least since early 2018. It is as if I am going retard. Like I have lost a 100 iq points. I can barely think. I am really struggling to type these messages. Fragmented thoughts here and there. It has worsened to the extent that I get some of seizure if I do any hard task.
I sense a neurological problem

grin grin grin grin grin

This guy sef...

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
After waiting for so many months without any response from me, He decided to do further research and got my email from an old post or maybe from another fake nairalander like Campbell. He wrote the subject of the mail he sent at 8.54 as " Re: Squillaci will like to send you a message ".
I laughed out loud immediately grin I received the message from you (eketuse@gmail.com) cos I was very convinced I didn't reply your pm, I knew you'd be a smart scammer and I was already prepared to hear the fake story for money...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. That is how I asked J111333 for urgent 50k to change my shoe collection but he posted me until I grew yam leg.
una no go kill person for this Nairaland
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

What is a smart watch, bikonu? Is it those watches that monitor your pulse, weight, bp etc?

Nope, does much more......

A smaller smartphone, that fits on your wrist........... cheesy

I wonder why people still use dumbwatches.......
cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by YoungandDepress: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

You sound anything but retarded_. You definitely have the presence of mind to counter accusations of scamming in well written prose, which makes you a very intelligent, albeit dubious individual.

I am not retardded in the sense that I very poor logical reaaoning et al.
I am unable function mentally, because the basic functions like focus, working memory, auditory processing are out of balance. Since 2016 I have had a 24/7 auditory hallucination that prevents me from doing shit.
All I hear is noise(not tinnitus), noise that a normal brain subconsciously ignores.
I can no longer think in my head. All thoughts are verbalized. Any visuospatial thinking leads to a seizure.
I am functionally retarrded. There seems to be no escape as my medications have little effect, and my doctors have no clue about my condition. They just use a textbook approach and hope the drugs work.

I am planning to get a brain scan as have been advised by several nairalanders.
The reason I didn't open a thread to ask for help is that I didn't want stigma that comes with the tag "mental illness".
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by YoungandDepress: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

I am unable function mentally, because the basic functions like focus, working memory, auditory processing are out of balance. Since 2016 I have had a 24/7 auditory hallucination that prevents me from doing shit.
All I hear is noise(not tinnitus), noise that a normal brain subconsciously ignores.
I can no longer think in my head. All thoughts are verbalized. Any visuospatial thinking leads to a seizure.
I am functionally retarrded. There seems to be no escape as my medications have little effect, and my doctors have no clue about my condition. They just use a textbook approach and hope the drugs work

Bro why don't you just take your W and move on
You are just catching cruise with even those that helped you. Not fair brother. There are people who genuinely and desperately need this help even just one time.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

I am functionally retarrded. There seems to be no escape as my medications have little effect, and my doctors have no clue about my condition. They just use a textbook approach and hope the drugs work.

The reason I didn't open a thread to ask for help is that I didn't want stigma that comes with the tag "mental illness".

But you can think of how to scam people in your head Abeg Bleep You and hide your face in shame cool

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

You've already cursed yourself and your lineage with your submissions and feeling smart.

I join you to curse you too.

It shall not be well with you for taking advantage of people's kindness and now feeling like some Houdini.

You must contract and live with that medical condition you've called upon yourself and there shall be no one to look upon you with pity when you desire some help.

Tuehhhh

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

.....After reading this. My conclusion is that you a scammer .

Poco was right after all. An slowpoke righing so coherently. Lol. Abeg the people Wen this guy don scam make Una take heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:

Kaiii

Dude, why are you doing this?

What effrontery and sense of entitlement?

You might see yourself as having one over everyone you had conned here but trust me man, na curse you dey carry put for your head.

What da eff?

No single remorse but all effort to justify the most inane and unjustifiable?

This is classless.
as in the guy has got.
Even me that was tagged president of beggars association nairaland division self no beg reach this.
Begged twice and the insult I received made me say, it's either I fend for myself or die trying.
Thank God for God.
Imagine the nerve, the entitlement mentality.
You don't have a family isn't it?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
But you can think of how to scam people in your head Abeg Bleep You and hide your face in shame cool

I no scam anybody here o.
If you have anyone in ph you can verify my case at UPTH. Just check the Neuropsychiatric clinic, ask the nurses there and they will bring out my folder. Registered with them in 2017. Did blood tests, results which are in the folder.
I am genuine.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....After reading this. My conclusion is that you a scammer .

Poco was right after all. An slowpoke righing so coherently. Lol. Abeg the people Wen this guy don scam make Una take heart.

I am FUNCTIONALLY.... I still have my faculties but can barely access them
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Inspector columbo.........

I had to read thread again, to refresh my aged memory...... cheesy

I don forget this incident o, e don wipe comot from my hard drive............ cheesy
I don almost laugh die for here.
Maybe the guy was smart enough to insert POINTED NIPPLES OR FIRM BOBBI OR JUST BWEST.
and knowing my oga for who he is, he is a weak vessel whenever those key words are mentioned.. Shai.
But to be frank and sincere, that guy is an unrepentant crook and the gut with which he defends himself is extremely annoying

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Bro why don't you just take your W and move on
You are just catching cruise with even those that helped you. Not fair brother. There are people who genuinely and desperately need this help even just one time.

You can always open a thread to ask for help. It is not a crime to ask for help.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nope, does much more......

A smaller smartphone, that fits on your wrist........... cheesy

I wonder why people still use dumbwatches.......
cheesy
As long as it can tell me the time accurately then it suffices wink
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The story don dey too complicated for me to understand anymore........

Those were the days, when my heart was soft like Buhari's ass......... grin

Now when I see online begging crew, my heart is now harder than olumo rock......... cool
or like virgin breast
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don almost laugh die for here.
Maybe the guy was smart enough to insert POINTED NIPPLES OR FIRM BOBBI OR JUST BWEST.
and knowing my oga for who he is, he is a weak vessel whenever those key words are mentioned.. Shai.
But to be frank and sincere, that guy is an unrepentant crook and the gut with which he defends himself is extremely annoying

Oga mi,

You sabi my weakest point........ grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
or like virgin breast

I just crack my pot now...... CHAI........... cheesy cool
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
una no go kill person for this Nairaland
tongue
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

As long as it can tell me the time accurately then it suffices wink

It would, but misses plenty extra functionalities...... wink
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
or like virgin breast
Oniranu
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It would, but misses plenty extra functionalities...... wink
Extra functions like...?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I would rather use any extra money I have, to buy smartwatches or smartphones......... I derive more satisfaction from this obsession/addiction........... grin

Oppo watch and/or Ticwatch Pro 3 on my mind........ cheesy
now I remember
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

I remember asking u funds for the software training, but that never materialized. That was never false.
The only person that has sent me any money through someone is Oseoji through pocohantas.
If you are not oseoji, then maybe you mistake me for someone else.

Yes,I am the mugu that sent 72,000.

You sounded desperate and I felt really bad that you were suffering so much.

I stupidly thought that relieving you of the burden of buying medications for at least 6 months would reduce your suicidal tendencies and I was prepared to do more.
I could have given 72k to.people who don't have food to eat,I feel so much regret.

Funny enough,you've sent PM's to my old moniker,you probably didn't know it was me.

You are very well written so stop making those mistakes in your writing..going through your history,your English and maths solving skills are impeccable.

Your own explanation of symptoms are second to none so what's all this?

Not all mentally ill people are slow,so stop acting film.I feel more anger at you for trying to insult people with mental health difficulties who have had no choice in their suffering.

You are very smart,I hope you get what you deserve.

Stop mentioning my name,let me carry my L in peace.

From today,Prayer is the master key for any online requests.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
now I remember

Oga, enuff of secret leaking o...... cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by memories1(f): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is so true, that Evang whatever moniker did reach out to me with a sob story. Told him a firm no and that was that.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Extra functions like...?

Replying notifications from your wrist, SP02 checking, ECG report, calls on your wrist, flexibility of leaving phone at home (just pop sim in watch), download music to watch, ability to change watchface, flexibility of changing straps, steps tracker etc etc etc....... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Maternity Leave During Nysc..advice Needed Pls / Should A Woman Ever Propose To A Man? / White Wedding Or Traditional Marriage Which One Do Yo Prefere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.