Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15878 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

Whereas it's obvious that you've always sent your message to many people, many times, with your different monikers, yes I've received numerous of them, yet don't bother trying further to prove the genuineness of your need/intention/illness for which you solicited the help, once you're certain of your innocence. In fact, any discerning and unbiased person can see from your reply from the inception on this thread the truth about your condition.

Truth is that many of them who've descended on you have done, or tried to do, worse than you, so don't allow anyone to use you to carry out their nefarious act of self-sanctification. A few of them have had sober stories like yours, real or imaginary, and are beneficiaries of the magnanimity of someone like me running into millions of naira at one point or another.

Who be this ekpa?

Mtcheeew

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

Take my rejection in peace. A year is long a period for you to recover from the heartbreak, so enough of your nonsense. Expediency doesn't mean cleverness, just as crassness doesn't mean truthfulness/confidence - stop being a hypocritically and haughtily opportunist. 

Before you start to make your empty noise, remember that you've got no resourceful person, home or abroad, who can rescue you should I decide to chase you away offline. Keep making mouth online.

By the way, thanks for dashing me "Vandp" moniker. LOL.

Of course, you know that I'll not dignify you with another response on this, you know your mates.

Please no lady or any sane human reading this should fall for his lies. He is worse than the subject of this thread. LordKo here is a blackmailer and liar. He almost blackmailed a female Nlder with her CV she sent him for a job. If not that you can’t shame the shameless...E for use that babe catch cruise.

Please be very careful with this AUDIO MILLIONAIRE
. People that give MILLIONS do not have to say it. I dare say he has never given any Nlder N1000. If I am lying, he should give Squillaci, since he sees nothing wrong in his act.

Once again, don’t fall for his lies. He also has a host of monikers that have all been banned.

Stay Woke!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by LadySarah: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
angry
E be tinz. The culprit already sounds like my phylosophy lecturer that yr.
Lol. Such boldness

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by kaokee(f): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

Whereas it's obvious that you've always sent your message to many people, many times, with your different monikers, yes I've received numerous of them, yet don't bother trying further to prove the genuineness of your need/intention/illness for which you solicited the help, once you're certain of your innocence. In fact, any discerning and unbiased person can see from your reply from the inception on this thread the truth about your condition.

Truth is that many of them who've descended on you have done, or tried to do, worse than you, so don't allow anyone to use you to carry out their nefarious act of self-sanctification. A few of them have had sober stories like yours, real or imaginary, and are beneficiaries of the magnanimity of someone like me running into millions of naira at one point or another.

Go and refund to the federal government the money you collected for the contracts that you did not execute. Or should I go ahead to tell the EFCC everything they need to know? Aboubakar Hima your estranged associate will be happy to see you in his present condition remember, so pray what happened to him don't happen to you any soon too.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
kaokee:

Go and refund to the federal government the money you collected for the contracts that you did not execute. Or should I go ahead to tell the EFCC everything they need to know? Aboubakar Hima your estranged associate will be happy to see you in his present condition remember, so pray what happened to him don't happen to you any soon too.

Stop deceiving yourself. You are him and he is you. This weak attempt to prove you have money while acting like you are attacking yourself is so lame.

Queenkwin, Peeress, Vandp, Kwinp...etc
All you and him, LordKO.

Goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
I think giving money to these sets of people isn't bad but I don't like the idea of handouts, hence I don't support giving random people online money.
Personally I don't give people money,I give memories.
Unless of course the person is close to me and has no other option.
However,the op seem like a good guy that has just been caught in the deep web of Nigeria's frustration index.
He needs to be pardoned ,atleast he didn't defraud anybody,just emotional manipulations.
If you want things like this to disappear,stop giving people money and asking for account numbers up and down,I think it's a really stupid thing to do.
If you want help person,give am headway,because that 100k you dey give am go soon finish and will end up producing no value.
Make una open eye.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Stop deceiving yourself. You are him and he is you. This weak attempt to prove you have money while acting like you are attacking yourself is so lame.

Queenkwin, Peeress, Vandp, Kwinp...etc
All you and him, LordKO.

Goodnight.

Wahala....

Laugh wan tear my kpata.

The kind characters wey full this site no be small.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Personally I don't give people money,I give memories.
Unless of course the person is close to me and has no other option.
However,the op seem like a good guy that has just been caught in the deep web of Nigeria's frustration index.
If you want help person,give am headway,because that 100k you dey give am go soon finish and will end up producing no value.
Make una open eye.

Oga, his usernames are right there. Teach us the way wise one. Contact him, then give him headway and memories.

Thank God you are here now. If LordKO can give out of his millions and you balance it with memories- I am sure he will never beg for money again.

Since the days of John The Baptist, you are always on threads like this to talk about giving headway or how you hate to give people. Yet there are many people looking for business advice on this NL and you, Nwanneni, would never give them. Even when they ask you, you will say no smart business man hands out his money-making secret. But whenever you see threads like this, you will jump out with your nuggets.

Contact him and turn him into a millionaire. Na your fellow man e be!!!

13 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, his usernames are right there. Teach us the way wise one. Contact him, then give him headway and memories.

Thank God you are here now. If LordKO can give out of his millions and you balance it with memories- I am sure he will never beg for money again.

Since the days of John The Baptist, you are always on threads like this to talk about giving headway or how you hate to give people. Yet there are many people looking for business advice on this NL and you, Nwanneni, would never give them. Even when they ask you, you will say no smart business man hands out his money-making secret. But whenever you see threads like this, you will jump out with your nuggets.

Contact him and turn him into a millionaire. Na your fellow man e be!!!
I no talk say I dey help everyone I see ooo.I no be tonimas.
I have a small circle of friends,very small(you should know this)...but if you want to know how I've impacted on their lives,you know how to find out.
I have trust issues,have been back stabbed a lot(you know how the last one ended,what actually made us part ways then),threatened a lot,so telling people how to earn a living in my very competitive,difficult field(which you should know) is almost impossible.
I solicit on his behalf because he seem to be smart and has conscience,so anybody who has space for a smart person to fill should take him up.
I have a lot on my plate lately and going the extra mile for random people while I have a lot of guys i grew up with that need little push here and there is really not my thing.
You should help him if you can,I know you have the heart(I've always loved you for that and you know).
kiss
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't fit laugh o!

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't fit laugh o!

Welcome to laughter and rant HQ.

Psychiatric Doctor give us lecture here.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:

Welcome to laughter and rant HQ.

Psychiatric Doctor give us lecture here.
....Lol. Psychiatric Doctor abi psychiatric patient? I no even know.I tire.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

....Help the op nah.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. Psychiatric Doctor abi psychiatric patient? I no even know.I tire.

Something tells me the dude has got a medical background.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:

....You might be right.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:

I be pure engineering student, boss.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

Keep quite! I know your past 419 history; yet you, poco the opportunist and a few others are here crucifying the unhealthy poor guy. I'm not in support of the guy taking begging as a work, yet treating him like a thief isn't the best way to go.

You are a dunderhead.

I shared my history for free to teach the likes of you about life you dingbat.

One would have thought you had anything reasonable to come up with, I no know say you no even get sense join the cheap wayward blackmailing life wey dem say you dey live, you slowpoke.

Na poco sabi and fit you dimwit.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

Thanks for not denying who you're, unlike poco and her ilk who would've asked me to prove the obvious.

Meanwhile, only mentally parochial elements like you and your ilk take poco seriously, some of us know her better and don't take her seriously because of her condition, and I'm too generous to deny her ilk both her way and her say, so I always allow her to have the latter, like the political class have always allowed the masses to have their say. I'm satisfied having my way always, that's what matters.

Don't worry, I won't dignify you with another response, that's how I handle your ilk.

Come on, vanish from here, you phlegm.

Who see you dey type nonsense now go mistake you for who get sense.

Your brain dey pain you obviously.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by vandp: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Q.ueenkwin, P.eeress, Vandp, K.winp...etc
All you and him, L.ordKO.

Goodnight.

I have warned you some months ago to leave me out of your madness. Let this be the last time you will try this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2020
J111333:

You have been sending me mails with different monikers since the days of Sirjeffrey but as soon as I saw the Okezie, I replied you that I've sent money to your account through someone before for the same reason you kept sending the emails. That incident raised my suspicion that you were a scammer but I chose to let it pass and leave you with your conscience.

NairalandSars??

I don’t know how he manages these monikers, comes off like a LordKO situation. He isn’t well at all, I have to agree with him.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

NairalandSars??

I don’t know how he manages these monikers, comes off like a LordKO situation. He isn’t well at all, I have to agree with him.
From comments I've read here so far, it's obvious that the dude has made it in life. I just hope he invested wisely.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2020
This guy has to be the smartest outpatient I’ve ever come across, if I hadn’t seen his picture and details somewhere I would have sworn he was one of our doctors shocked.

Someone up there tried to prove that he must have faked the hospital card and prescriptions, but to be honest that isn’t the case here. Looking at the names and signatures of the doctors, I can tell you that they are 100% legit, but then like poco said, he is indeed sick but now using his condition as a money making means thereby defrauding unsuspecting nairalanders.

The way he is replying everyone with his chest sha, omo! grin.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2020
HantaVirus:
Even beggars with good intent don't go far in life not to talk of a scamming ass begging nitwit smiley

I was about to help a beggar here some weeks ago when a moniker(i won't disclose the person)sent me a Pm that the person I was about to help was a Scammer....I was dumbfounded cos he sounded so genuine and since then,i said I won't be helping anyone here except we video chat and I see your condition
I just rented a shop and my rent is wasting because the association won't let me work until I settle the frustrating amount they are asking. Used up all my savings for the shop and it's still about 75% complete
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

At the risk of sounding rude, I don’t bother filtering anymore, I just strike all out. If it is so serious, I would make exceptions.

That is my MO now.

I helped someone that was labelled a fraud, and spoke with the person and found out the mother really did need help. Sometimes this fraud rob genuine people of the opportunity to be helped. Not easy

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 5:00am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:
This guy has to be the smartest outpatient I’ve ever come across, if I hadn’t seen his picture and details somewhere I would have sworn he was one of our doctors shocked.

Someone up there tried to prove that he must have faked the hospital card and prescriptions, but to be honest that isn’t the case here. Looking at the names and signatures of the doctors, I can tell you that they are 100% legit, but then like poco said, he is indeed sick but now using his condition as a money making means thereby defrauding unsuspecting nairalanders.

The way he is replying everyone with his chest sha, omo! grin.
Lol, ma. Please it is not a money making means at all.
I need the cash for brain scan and consultation at private clinics.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

It is as if I am going retard. Like I have lost a 100 iq points. I can barely think. I am really struggling to type these messages.

The above is damn hilarious.

A hundred iq what?? smiley Who's been helping you calculate that?

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Gerrard59(m): 6:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Like I mentioned on another thread where someone lamented after being scammed:

Gerrard59:
Special kudos to MrBrownJay1!

My default manner in dealing with unknown Nigerians is to first assume they are criminals before anything else. When one has that mentality, you become very cautious regarding doing anything with anyone whether online or offline.

Follow my method and you will not be scammed.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Atk1nson(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Years back Lexusgs430 wanted to help a Nlder, Timonski aka Squillaci and a host of monikers, diverted Lexus and collected the money.

You can find the thread HERE

His effrontery when confronted is enviable.

I read this thread and it made me feel really bad. The guy even went as far as stealing someone else's contribution who was challenged.

I will resist the urge to curse you in the new month @Squillaci, but I leave you to God who you cannot deceive and will visit you in full
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Gerrard59(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Please no lady or any sane human reading this should fall for his lies. He is worse than the subject of this thread. LordKo here is a blackmailer and liar. He almost blackmailed a female Nlder with her CV she sent him for a job. If not that you can’t shame the shameless...E for use that babe catch cruise.

Please be very careful with this AUDIO MILLIONAIRE
. People that give MILLIONS do not have to say it. I dare say he has never given any Nlder N1000. If I am lying, he should give Squillaci, since he sees nothing wrong in his act.

Once again, don’t fall for his lies. He also has a host of monikers that have all been banned.

Stay Woke!!

Wow! shocked

Interesting....we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Atk1nson:

I read this thread and it made me feel really bad. The guy even went as far as stealing someone else's contribution who was challenged.

I will resist the urge to curse you in the new month @Squillaci, but I leave you to God who you cannot deceive and will visit you in full

Please sir view this post.
We both needed help that. It was a case of mistaken identity.
Lekan was looking for 5k, I was looking for 80k, why would run away with 5k.
https://www.nairaland.com/6153095/beware-fraudster-squillaci-lovenkreaand-evangkatsoulis/1#94502877

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Maternity Leave During Nysc..advice Needed Pls / Should A Woman Ever Propose To A Man? / White Wedding Or Traditional Marriage Which One Do Yo Prefere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.