Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (36986 Views)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by juniorstar(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
then Jonathan deserves serious apology cos they were running their mouth then!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by bergs2: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Op u don come again with ur usual lies.
Buhari cannot say that.
Buhari is a saint.

Let me come and be going.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Tremple8v: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
This one don dey mad sha, shey na as life be for that side na him he be for here . This is a old cow I swear .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by bigfish3k: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2020
It also makes no sense for Saudi to have functioning refineries while we don't

It makes no sense for Nigeria to be importing refined oil products while Saudi doesn't

It makes no sense for Nigeria to be the 3rd most terrorised country

It makes no sense for Nigeria to be fighting boko haram for ten years without results

It makes no sense for Nigeria to be the poverty capital of the world

It makes no sense for Nigeria not to boast of 24 hours electricity while Saudi does

It makes no sense for Nigeria to be a mono economy

It makes no sense for fulani herdsmen to be killing farmers in this 21st century

It makes no sense for Nigeria to be be suffering in the midst of plenty

It makes no sense for Nigeria to have minimum wage of $56 - (N22, 500) while Saudis minimum wage is $2,500 - (N1, 000,000)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Adrian9(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Dr of Foolishness. Muhammadu Buhari PhD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by nemynely(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Just as it beggars sense for Buhari to still be the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Animal

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2020
It makes no sense either for Nigeria to have an incompetent ,daft and insensitive president as Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Gbogbowa: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:
It also makes no sense for Nigerians to be living in squalor as compared to Saudi Arabia.

It makes no sense for Nigerians to be harassed daily by security agencies while Saudi people live like kings.

This government is quick to increase the suffering of their people while reducing freedom and benefits of being Nigerians.
correct talk

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Danniedpastor(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The same person support PDP looting and criminality, like a country can develop with such levels of theft.

Is PDP still in power?
Did APC not promise us a better government?
Why should PDP be your excuse for the rubbish uttered above?
Or you just want to distraction us from the issue on ground?

Please, even if you are benefitting from the evil, do well to do that quietly.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by wirinet(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
slowice:
If you check the exchange rate, per capita income, ease of doing business and the size of Saudis economy he would realise that petrol should be sold for 40naira in Nigeria......
N40? That's about 10 cents per litre. You mean to tell me you can buy petrol at 10 cents per litre in the international market?
Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
I don't believe he really said this shall...
Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Sheriman(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
In 1985 he once said that rubbish about Nigerians He said my people are useless my people senseless my people are indiscipline..
In 2020 It make no sense if Nigerians are buying fuel lesser than Saudi Arabia.
Which kind talk be that ooo na Animal talk be that ooo na craze man talk be that

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Euegene100001: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
I hope u die soon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
That is a dumb comparism, purchasing power differs in each economy, naira should not be compared to other currencies, our economy differs.

Oh, what dumb asses we have as leaders

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Ice4jez(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Then the question is why the hell were u deceiving Nigerians that Jonathan in terms of fuel pump price was been hard on Nigerian . This man is obviously either dull or just wasting our time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Jfix(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Why Nigerian president dull like this at least him for dey try make the country better no be to defend his lack of competence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2020
That guy up there in aso rock is a sociopath.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by randirandor(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2020
You are wrong sir, Chad, Niger and Ghana are not oil producing countries, hence not a member of OPEC.

I know it it what they gave to you that you are reading. E pele sir

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Neddyogu(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
How did we get here as an entity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Omoslim26: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Chai God forgive me for saying dis man is a First Class Yahoo scammer see how he just intelligently mugud Us
is it d same Fuel he promised to reduce the price in his Campaign or is it another fuel he is talking of

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by randirandor(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
You are wrong sir, Chad, Niger and Ghana are not oil producing countries, hence not a member of OPEC.

I know it is what they gave to you that you are reading. E pele sir
Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Unified07: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Let's stop promoting this government by saying our minimum wage is 30k
How many people are receiving the minimum wage in nigeria even the 18k some states didn't pay
Let us stop wailing,is time to enter the roads in millions to end everything

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Okeigbobaze: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Nnadozie Victor

My Own Question for Nigeria���

It saddens my heart when I remember the state and conditions of Nigeria.
It is quite disheartening that even at our 60th independence anniversary that we don't have something worth celebrating.

Nigeria, African Giant��

The Question Here is, what are celebrating Nigeria For?

What are we celebrating Nigerians?�‍♂️�‍♂️

Are we celebrating Steady Power Supply?�

Good Road?�

Continuous Payment of Workers in the state and private sector?

Are we celebrating that we can rely on our selves for food, technology or what?

Nigeria @60���

We celebrate that we are indepthed to other countries ���.

We celebrate non payment of workers.

We celebrate that pensioners are not part of the country again.

We celebrate bad Road, and insecurity.

We celebrate continuous deporting of Nigerians from other countries back to Nigeria.

We celebrate our high rate of Rape cases in 2020

We celebrate our numerous suicide committed by our citizens���.

We celebrate the blackmailing of Election results.

Oh Nigeria ���

Nigeria is not worth Celebrating.

https://www.nairaland.com/6153409/nigerian-60-what-achievements#94493967

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2020
But it makes sense for education to be cheaper in Germany than Nigeria. You guys should continue cherry picking what suits you! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
ogododo:

Lalasticlala I no understand ooo, minimum wage for Saudi Na $2500

You have a valid point. Minimum wage in Saudi is SAR 2,500 which is equivalent to $660 which is over N280k. And this man is comparing Nigerians to Saudis.

Sometimes I wonder which planet these people live in. The reasoning is just ridiculous. Buhari sack your handlers they are making you say stewpeed things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by RoyalTerrorist(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=omooba969 post=94493618]

@bolded,

Now, describe Nigerians in one word.
Monkeys in zoo
Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2020
I think we need to be conducting a mental check on our leaders, before they attain a political position

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by geoffez: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Ahhhhhh baba God,pls forgive me,I want to delete mercy from this man,and oya thunder � fire them,them.that take part in shareing this money,all of them that deceived to remove GEJ 2015.Thunder,no pity,
Wait lalastical,abee corona virus go better abee?
Send your wish now to them bcs I don beg God to close there mercy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Moikiitos: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/it-makes-no-sense-for-oil-to-be-cheaper-in-nigeria-than-saudi-arabia-buhari/

It makes sense to dem the crack heads to continue to hike the price of oil while common infrastructures and development continues to roit. He even have the guts comparing it with other countries like Saudi Arabia; that has her house in order making judicious use of the money generated for the betterment and improving of life of her citizens and country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia by Lionelbhass(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=haryorbarmie83 post=94490803]He make sense to you? Nigeria no be Saudi ooo[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.