Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (47437 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
madjune:

Basic psychology.

He's a crybaby.
This whips up sympathy through his rightist base who see him as a victim rather than agent provocateur.

Genius, his rightist base is already in his pocket. And catching coro after mocking people is about the most embarrassing of things. He is 10 points behind yet has had to cancel all campaign events. He and his wife have also started showing symotoms, genius!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
jrusky:
Was this not the sour looking grumpy cheek man insulting Joe for wearing face mask everywhere? Nice one I pray his Convid case degenerate to Boris Johnson case where he shared room with death but God just saved him to taught him a lesson.

The last debate made me to dislike this man completely. A grabdfather and a leader that lack feeling for himanity, insulting Joe son who served the US army and got traumatized and went cracked and regained himself but died at last. I'm a father and I can feel the pain in Joe to be publicly put down like that. Its too inhuman of Trump.

Trump is Humanly incapable and a demon let Convid deal with him to reset his ugly grumpy face.

You said the fact...but a Righteousness preacher here on Nairaland believes that he is God sent and another King Cyrus of our time. Some people just claim and think they know the Bible but GROSSLY LACK UNDERSTANDING of the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
TempleHouse:

Fact Checker pls :
It's clearly obvious you have displayed your ignorance on the resume of both candidates, in the 21st century when you can easily goggle online to get correct fact, and not an alternative facts !!
To you, it's the CNN that makes Trump a Racist. .?
Where are you when he was referring to Black African as shit hole countries. ?
That Nigerians here should not be given green card because they won't return home. ?
How many people except you and among his supporters that think Joe Biden is what you just refer to him. ?
It's a pity, I wouldn't decend so low to join issue with you if I had known you're one of Trump proud boys.
Rejoice in a man that thrive in hate,division and bigotry and best of luck as you pray for him.
You know what. ? Trump is tasting what he sows that now killed over 207000 Americans for his refusal to protect those who elected him.
That's the simple law of Karma and come Nov 3, I'll send a brief message to you.
Good luck !!!

your ignorance is legendary and you are too angry to reason normally

Every thing I said about Biden is true with video evidence

All you said about Trump is hear say with no video evidence and Even if it is true that Trump called African countries -shithole countries, are we not shit hole ? A country like Nigeria where snake swallow money ? A country like Nigeria where freedom of speech is being stifled with hate speech legislation? A country that criminalize peaceful protest? Where the law courts will set someone free and the DSS keeps him in detention continuously- and the DSS comes to court to fight the person on his day of hearing and scare the Judge away with the vagabond behavior of causing mayhem in the court room - Is that not a sh i t hole country ?

and secondly listen to yourself and ask yourself if you make sense - Trump said they should not give Nigerians green card because they won’t return home to Nigeria - Did you hear or see him on video make such statements? you base your useless arguments on the infallibility of the internet when every idiot can copy and paste fake news on the internet anytime or any day - are you this shallow?

My argument about the racism of Biden are words caught on video escaping his lips not what some crazy blog or fake news said about him

look, i am glad you could only mention these 2 instances of what Trump allegedly said, and these statements though untrue were made when he became president- your CNN has been calling this man a racist since he announced he was running for president - so my question to you

what did Trump say or do in all 70 years of his being alive before he became president that qualifies him to be called a RACIST? Nothing !!!!

you have nothing else to say than meaningless insults - and TRUMP will win, and you get ready to cry your eye balls out and maybe this time you will claim Argentina rigged the election not Russia

crazy losers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by WisdomDannie(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wish him safe recovery!!

Meanwhile, chat me up on 08163446850 for your FREE copywriting courses and how to make cool money from it
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by tundess: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

And there would be counter violence from the black community, trump should not have won the first tenure, make them just kukuma give am him second tenure before they end up packing meat from the streets. At least he will never contest again.
The way they're preparing for the boogaloo ehn ? Everybody tooling up. And social media is fanning the outrage.
He may be more divisive with a media channel should he NOT win than win tbh
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
tundess:

Cool story bro grin
Ask the Central Park 5.
Or Omorosa.
"Haitians all have AIDS", "why are we having ppl from shithole countries here" (he suggested the US being more ppl from countries like Norway)
He singlehandedly started the whole Obama Birther conspiracy ffs.
The proposal is sheer pandering for black voters, you know, the type of pandering that he decried democrats did ?
Telling 4 opposition women of colour to go back to their own countries is racist dog-whistling.
Bc CNN told him to say those things.
Next you'll tell me he really wants peace with Iran. cheesy

you be naija i be naija - Is naija not a shit hole ?

are blacks not the demographic group with highest HIV/ AIDS in America ?

The man may say things carelessly but is he not speaking the truth ?

use your tongue to count your teeth

A country running democracy for 21 years is celebrating free and fair election in Edo State like we won a lottery - because we can not conduct free and fair elections without using the tools of state security to rig it - is that not a sh it hole country ? If not for Trump who warned with visa ban will Obaseki be re-elected ?

if the truth is hard for you to accept- it is not hard for me to appreciate
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by FLYFIRE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hahaha....President Trump MERELY want the world to KNOW that the vaccine produced by US govt & WILL BE UNVAILED IN WEEKS WORKS FINE. The Democrats & big Pharmas HAVE STOOD AGAINST ANY VACCCINES OTHER THAN THE ONE THEY WANT TO FORCE ON THE WORLD. In two weeks time Trump WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT THE US VACCINES WORKS WELL & THEN OFFICIALLY LAUNCH THE VACCINE....ANOTHER FAILED ATTEMPT ON ONE WORLD ORDER BY THE SATANIC CULT GROUP.

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by naptu2: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Joe And Jill Biden Test Negative For COVID-19.
https://www.nairaland.com/6156707/joe-jill-biden-test-negative
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by madjune(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Genius, his rightist base is already in his pocket. And catching coro after mocking people is about the most embarrassing of things. He is 10 points behind yet has had to cancel all campaign events. He and his wife have also started showing symotoms, genius!

You don't even get it, with your blind pugnacious, typical Nigerian aggressive attitude.

It could very well be a stunt.
Ask yourself, why would he test positive at this time more than any other? Just after the debate?
You think he doesn't have an evaluatory team who plans how he moves?
See, he fared no better in that debate and his rating only got worse, and would likely dip further if he doesn't change strategies(which he would hardly do) because he's a bully by nature.
Now, mark my words.
He would recover and would appear in the last debate.
One more debate and the last, in which the trajectory of the debate would be deflated almost to his favour based on him just recovering and everyone not wanting to be mean to him.
Being a victim on the world stage is a card.
And i trust him to play it well.

2 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
madjune:

You don't even get it, with your blind pugnacious, typical Nigerian aggressive attitude.

It could very well be a stunt.
Ask yourself, why would he test positive at this time more than any other? Just after the debate?
You think he doesn't have an evaluatory team who plans how he moves?
See, he fared no better in that debate and his rating only got worse, and would likely dip further if he doesn't change strategies(which he would hardly do) because he's a bully by nature.
Now, mark my words.
He would recover and would appear in the last debate.
One more debate and the last, in which the trajectory of the debate would be deflated almost to his favour based on him just recovering and everyone not wanting to be mean to him.
Being a victim on the world stage is a card.
And i trust him to play it well.

Mr. Genius r u ok at all? Debate is only one part of elections. He has had to CANCEL campaign events where millions have already been spent to set up. This is a person who had been campaigning nonstop as he truly needs to because he is behind.. People in his last campaign event last night in NJ have been asked to get tested and quarantined. He and his wife have started showing symotoms and there is already talk of him handing over, genius! I know there is conspiracy theories but this is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by madjune(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Mr. Genius r u ok at all? Debate is only one part of elections. He has had to CANCEL campaign events where millions have already been spent to set up. This is a person who had been campaigning nonstop as he truly needs to because he is behind.. People in his last campaign event last night in NJ have been asked to get tested and quarantined. He and his wife have started showing symotoms and there is already talk of him handing over, genius! I know there is conspiracy theories but this is ridiculous

Talk of him handing over where?
That's a new theory from you.
I listened to top news networks by the hour and nothing of sorts.
You still don't get it.
His recovery will likely sway the scope of the debate to his favor.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
madjune:

Talk of him handing over where?
That's a new theory from you.
I listened to top news networks by the hour and nothing of sorts.
You still don't get it.
His recovery will likely sway the scope of the debate to his favor.

Genius, elections revolve around campaigns not debates. Even at that he needs the debates, Biden just needs to run out the clock and has been speculated as going to duck the debates. Nancy Pelosi and other democrats even strongly advised Biden NOT to debate. My friend stop talking nonsense. Trump's biggest embarrassment is catching coro. He even encouraged his supporters not to follow safety protocols, now they are endangered. Not to talk of all the mocking he gave Biden for wearing face masks - now Biden has tested negative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by madjune(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Genius, elections revolve around campaigns not debates. Even at that he needs the debates, Biden just needs to run out the clock and has been speculated as going to duck the debates. Nancy Pelosi and other democrats even strongly advised Biden NOT to debate. My friend stop talking nonsense. Trump's biggest embarrassment is catching coro. He even encouraged his supporters not to follow safety protocols, now they are endangered. Not to talk of all the mocking he gave Biden for wearing face masks - now Biden has tested negative

Accepted. You're the real genius.
Hope you're happy now.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
madjune:

Accepted. You're the real genius.
Hope you're happy now.

Stop being a dumb conspiracy theorist. Get your nose out of youtube. Try thinking for yourself once in a while. It won't kill u.
Mr. Trump has now been admitted into hospital. Even if he dies people like you will still be saying it is a hoax - a way to avoid being defeated in election!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by RuggedSniper: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2020
naptu2:
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849

His senior aide, Hope Hicks had earlier tested positive for the disease.

One giant leap for mankindgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by naptu2: 3:29am On Oct 03, 2020
President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/6157239/president-trump-develops-fever-flown#6157239.21

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by BF69BF: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2020
DragonFire433:

He would only win the election in your dreams.

He would only win the same way Tinubu and Oshopikin won the election in Edo

Lol, time will tell. Save your comment somewhere o.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by BF69BF: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Savage okoro mentality! angry

You're just slow. grin
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by madjune(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Stop being a dumb conspiracy theorist. Get your nose out of youtube. Try thinking for yourself once in a while. It won't kill u.
Mr. Trump has now been admitted into hospital. Even if he dies people like you will still be saying it is a hoax - a way to avoid being defeated in election!

Mr Genius.
I hope you're following the news.
Can you see the next debate has just been canceled?

That's Trump's plan.
Avoid debate, buy more time till election.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by madjune(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2020
PoliteActivist:

With due respect I'd seriously suggest you have yourself checked for mental illness. Trump is now 20 points behind. No debate means no chance of exposing Biden's possible dimentia. How will any debate benefit Biden??
Seriously bro, have your head checked out.

Mr/ Madam Genius.

A person with sound mind like you feed from gutter journalism that suggests Biden has dementia?

That has been a rumour and would remain so.
It's no fact.
Biden is old of course, but dementia? No.
That's been the mantra by the right and rightist journalists like Rush Limbaugh.
You really need to have your head checked if you, of high standing intellect and overblown sense of self importance chose to consume junk journalism.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
madjune:

Mr/ Madam Genius.

A person with sound mind like you feed from gutter journalism that suggests Biden has dementia?

That has been a rumour and would remain so.
It's no fact.
Biden is old of course, but dementia? No.
That's been the mantra by the right and rightist journalists like Rush Limbaugh.
You really need to have your head checked if you, of high standing intellect and overblown sense of self importance chose to consume junk journalism.

Genius, whether he has it or not is immaterial. Public opinion is not shaped by facts but by what the public are made to perceive as facts. The more debates the more chance of Biden's "dimentia" being exposed and reducing Trump's 20 points deficit. Having no debates favors Biden 100% and disfavors Trump 100%.
But bros really sit down and ask yourself why u r this way. You believe Trump and all his top aides and wife and top US doctors all conspired to hoax covid so Trump who was 10 points behind would stop campaigning to win votes! That is what you believe!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.