Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (47421 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by alphaRego01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
dikeke:
And inject them with light and bleach angry

shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by feedthenation(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump and his entourage spreading covid-19

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
bluefilm:

As if people have not been dying since the beginning of time, huh?

What makes COVID death so scary and different, if I may ask.

you are right my brother
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by GMBuhari: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
the next debate is between VP's incumbent and contestant so i don't think that's the issue

BUT ON THIS ONE I SAY PRAISE GOD

if he trump finally payin then the simpsons would have scored another accurate prediction

I wish him well though
iamyemiakins:
Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by GMBuhari: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
You have a friend in me on this topic

He's a motherfucking bully in every aspect

the last debate was hell , i watched a whole the 1hr 35 mins or so and i was disappointed with the way he brought his bullying to that debate

I was surprised nobody booed him , even when i was watching i felt anger, disappointment, I WOULD HAVE BOOED him for interrupting Biden all the time even using personal issues like drug abuse against the man

donogaga:
I wish them speedy recovery even though I am not a fan of his.

The man is a bloody bully, he doesn't give a damn.

Very blunt as well.

His leadership style doesn't go down well with me.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by GMBuhari: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Let him inject bleach into himself

Kingrefreshed:

Let him know how it feels to have Covid 19 virus.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
ode ni bobo yi sha undecided
did u use ur brains when reading my comments or u were using ur anus .
it is not by force to reply comment , ur membership of this forum isnt based on the number of stupid comments you make , read and understand before u start typing
PoliteActivist:

Why are u people so incapable of thinking?? He is ten points behind. And he has been discouraging masks and safety protocols. How in the world will catching coro help him?? Use your head 4 a change!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
martineverest:
exactly,... especially when the the umpire promised to switch off his mic if he interferes while biden is talking
More like a damage control action. But the issue is Trump has huge support base ,some afro Americans like him ,likewise the elites , Biden is soft and many may see him as not been capable of taking hard stances when the chips are down
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
jollymizzle:
There's no way this can be a silver lining for Trump. You people should see how they are roasting him on different news stations.this is very bad for Trump.
lol you have no idea.
Everybody already knows how pathetic the mainstream media are. They are just cementing their status vile political hacks. Check the tweet where he announced it, it now has over 1.2M likes.
He is going to recover from the virus thereby proving that the pandemic is a political stunt and not as deadly as the media portrayed it. He's going to spend the late October bragging about how he easily beat the virus.
This is just a game of chess
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by martineverest(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
onatisi:

More like a damage control action. But the issue is Trump has huge support base ,some afro Americans like him ,likewise the elites , Biden is soft and many may see him as not been capable of taking hard stances when the chips are down
ironically,the number of blackt Americans that love him outnumbers those that hate him
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by DragonFire433: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
BF69BF:
That still won't stop him from winning the presidential election. Okurrrrrrr.

He would only win the election in your dreams.

He would only win the same way Tinubu and Oshopikin won the election in Edo
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kayjay69(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why are you trying so hard to derail the discussion?
First you make a comparison between Trump and I and now you are a Nigerian-American who happens to know everyone who has gotten a visa to the USA from those who have not.
You must see your US citizenship (assuming you really have one) as some kind of holy grail that no one has ever accomplished. I do not begrudge you, I wish you well, whatever makes you happy and sleep well at night.

However, it still does not subtract from the facts I made earlier so I'll just conclude you really don't have anything of substance to say.

Judging from your words, it is really no wonder you are a Trump supporter. Goodbye.
okuta007:

I am a Nigerian -American and a registered Conservative - Republican and a Trump voter.... so I am a stakeholder in the American project, it is you who lives in Nigeria that may never get a visa to even visit the US that is drinking panadol for another man’s headache

2 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by tundess: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
okuta007:

An alleged racist is a million times better than a dumb skull who can’t reason for himself except CNN tells him how and what to reason

What racist comment or behavior has Trump exhibited - Name ONE

But let me mention Biden’s long strings of racist comments and behavior as far back as 1972

-1. Biden supported school bussing which was an act of segregation and racism (Kamala Harris)

-2. “We need to get these (black) people off the streets and I don’t care how we do it- because I do not want my kids to grow up in a racial jungle”

( Biden while supporting the crime bill in 1993 that put millions of black men in prison)

-3. These (black) people are predators (Biden referring time black men in America)

-4. Same Biden who endorsed Robert KKK Byrd the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

-5. Same Biden who for 47 years did NOTHING to help the crime laden black community as a senator for 36 years and Vice President for 8 years

-6. If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black (Biden talking down a black reporter who dare to have a contrary opinion to his )

-7. Same Joe Biden who voted to offshore American jobs to China, Mexico and other places through TPP - with black Americans being at the receiving end

-8. “This is first time I am seeing a clean and good looking black man who is Ivy League educated and speak flawless english” (Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama in 2008- does that mean other black men are not good looking ? that is a racist comment)

........, and many more rubbish i can’t remember right now which are very racist in connotations

I am not writing all these to convince you, I am writing it for the public to digest and see who the real racist is in this election

MENTION ONE THING TRUMP SAID THAT IS AS CORROSIVE AS BIDEN’s STATEMENTS OVER THE YEARS!!!!

and proudly tell your children you supported a man who insulted your race to your face but vilified another man and called him a racist because CNN told you to do so, and you could not reason for yourself

UNDER TRUMP

1. best black employment statistics in American history

2. Million more blacks lifted out of poverty

3. Million more Black home ownership

4. Historical Black Universities got 10 times more funding in 4 years than whatever Obama could do in 8 years

5. Opportunity zones were created that gave blacks more employment opportunities

AND NOW

Trump is proposing $500 Billion to aid new and existing black business in his second term

YET HE IS A RACIST BECAUSE CNN TOLD YOU SO AND YOU CANT REASON FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE BLINDED BY HATRED!!!!

Cool story bro grin
Ask the Central Park 5.
Or Omorosa.
"Haitians all have AIDS", "why are we having ppl from shithole countries here" (he suggested the US being more ppl from countries like Norway)
He singlehandedly started the whole Obama Birther conspiracy ffs.
The proposal is sheer pandering for black voters, you know, the type of pandering that he decried democrats did ?
Telling 4 opposition women of colour to go back to their own countries is racist dog-whistling.
Bc CNN told him to say those things.
Next you'll tell me he really wants peace with Iran. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Golan007: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You mean all those who caught the virus didn't abide by the protocols and all those who haven't had it have done so?

Well Trump doesn't.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by TempleHouse: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
okuta007:

An alleged racist is a million times better than a dumb skull who can’t reason for himself except CNN tells him how and what to reason

What racist comment or behavior has Trump exhibited - Name ONE

But let me mention Biden’s long strings of racist comments and behavior as far back as 1972

-1. Biden supported school bussing which was an act of segregation and racism (Kamala Harris)

-2. “We need to get these (black) people off the streets and I don’t care how we do it- because I do not want my kids to grow up in a racial jungle”

( Biden while supporting the crime bill in 1993 that put millions of black men in prison)

-3. These (black) people are predators (Biden referring time black men in America)

-4. Same Biden who endorsed Robert KKK Byrd the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

-5. Same Biden who for 47 years did NOTHING to help the crime laden black community as a senator for 36 years and Vice President for 8 years

-6. If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black (Biden talking down a black reporter who dare to have a contrary opinion to his )

-7. Same Joe Biden who voted to offshore American jobs to China, Mexico and other places through TPP - with black Americans being at the receiving end

-8. “This is first time I am seeing a clean and good looking black man who is Ivy League educated and speak flawless english” (Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama in 2008- does that mean other black men are not good looking ? that is a racist comment)

........, and many more rubbish i can’t remember right now which are very racist in connotations

I am not writing all these to convince you, I am writing it for the public to digest and see who the real racist is in this election

MENTION ONE THING TRUMP SAID THAT IS AS CORROSIVE AS BIDEN’s STATEMENTS OVER THE YEARS!!!!

and proudly tell your children you supported a man who insulted your race to your face but vilified another man and called him a racist because CNN told you to do so, and you could not reason for yourself

UNDER TRUMP

1. best black employment statistics in American history

2. Million more blacks lifted out of poverty

3. Million more Black home ownership

4. Historical Black Universities got 10 times more funding in 4 years than whatever Obama could do in 8 years

5. Opportunity zones were created that gave blacks more employment opportunities

AND NOW

Trump is proposing $500 Billion to aid new and existing black business in his second term

YET HE IS A RACIST BECAUSE CNN TOLD YOU SO AND YOU CANT REASON FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE BLINDED BY HATRED!!!!
Fact Checker pls :
It's clearly obvious you have displayed your ignorance on the resume of both candidates, in the 21st century when you can easily goggle online to get correct fact, and not an alternative facts !!
To you, it's the CNN that makes Trump a Racist. .?
Where are you when he was referring to Black African as shit hole countries. ?
That Nigerians here should not be given green card because they won't return home. ?
How many people except you and among his supporters that think Joe Biden is what you just refer to him. ?
It's a pity, I wouldn't decend so low to join issue with you if I had known you're one of Trump proud boys.
Rejoice in a man that thrive in hate,division and bigotry and best of luck as you pray for him.
You know what. ? Trump is tasting what he sows that now killed over 207000 Americans for his refusal to protect those who elected him.
That's the simple law of Karma and come Nov 3, I'll send a brief message to you.
Good luck !!!

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by abbey621(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Maybe this will save more lives, now his supporters can see how dangerous the virus is and start wearing mask. Trump will be fine, he's got the best care in the world but for most of his supporters, they won't even be able to get an hospital bed when they become sick so prevention is better than cure!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
madjune:

It's obvious.
The debates will hurt him more.
He has no plans but to keep interrupting and talking over everybody in the room, including the moderator.

He has canceled all campaign events and may not campaign at all for 2 weeks. Educate us how that helps him, genius

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
kiddkash:

you follow the phony polls?

same way they said he'd never win 2016 election

He has canceled all campaign events and may not campaign at all for 2 weeks. Educate us how that helps him, genius!

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by XXLMANDIGO: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Use you head 4 once. He is ten points behind. He needs all the debates he can get. Biden would be the one avoiding debates and running the clock
Use your head @PoliteActivist,too much CNN is affecting u.Polls were wrong in 2016.Indomie generation forgets easily.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
onatisi:
ode ni bobo yi sha undecided
did u use ur brains when reading my comments or u were using ur anus .
it is not by force to reply comment , ur membership of this forum isnt based on the number of stupid comments you make , read and understand before u start typing

I read your comment quite well. Here us your comment, genius:

"Very smart, maybe his advisers have seen that his appearance at the debate is damaging his chances"

He is 10 points behind and has had to cancel all campaigning. Tell us how that helps him, genius!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Use your head @PoliteActivist,too much CNN is affecting u.Polls were wrong in 2016.Indomie generation forgets easily.

He is 10 points behind and has had to cancel all campaigning. Tell us how that helps him, genius!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by XXLMANDIGO: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
TempleHouse:

Fact Checker pls :
It's clearly obvious you have displayed your ignorance on the resume of both candidates, in the 21st century when you can easily goggle online to get correct fact, and not an alternative facts !!
To you, it's the CNN that makes Trump a Racist. .?
Where are you when he was referring to Black African as shit hole countries. ?
That Nigerians here should not be given green card because they won't return home. ?
How many people except you and among his supporters that think Joe Biden is what you just refer to him. ?
It's a pity, I wouldn't decend so low to join issue with you if I had known you're one of Trump proud boys.
Rejoice in a man that thrive in hate,division and bigotry and best of luck as you pray for him.
You know what. ? Trump is tasting what he sows that now killed over 207000 Americans for his refusal to protect those who elected him.
That's the simple law of Karma and come Nov 3, I'll send a brief message to you.
Good luck !!!
I pity guys like you.Dumb as hell.Show us the video of trump calling Africa shithole,you listen to hearsay the CNN and co have been peddling always.The establishments lie all the time to make him look bad.He is standing against them.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by TempleHouse: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I pity guys like you.Dumb as hell.Show us the video of trump calling Africa shithole,you listen to hearsay the CNN and co have been peddling always.The establishments lie all the time to make him look bad.He is standing against them.
You've got to inspire your family that you're coming to this platform to be rude as you've just displayed.
Unfortunately, manner costs Nothing and its too late for you now with your age.
It doesn't make sense joining issue with people who are happy to remain in their state of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
i wont be surprised if he wins again , he has a funny way of grinding out results , noone knew nor believed he could win the first one and yet he did , lost popular vote but won at the electoral college or whatever they call it
martineverest:
ironically,the number of blackt Americans that love him outnumbers those that hate him

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax

Question??
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by salam8528: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Americans are very emotional, they will fall for his trick.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by TruthHurts100: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

No sir, u r not using your head or you'd lnow the most EMBARRASSING thing that could happen to Trump.is catching coro, makes him look like a total fool after all tge mocking he's been doing
Plus he needs all the debates he can get, being 10 points behind. Use yiur head.

OK, thanks for using yours.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by TruthHurts100: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump is running away from debates. The Corona na scope.

Watch out and see. One emptyheaded mumu is telling me nonsense.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by madjune(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

He has canceled all campaign events and may not campaign at all for 2 weeks. Educate us how that helps him, genius

Basic psychology.

He's a crybaby.
This whips up sympathy through his rightist base who see him as a victim rather than agent provocateur.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Simple sentence, deny it, I watched it on CNN self. I even watched the rally he had with his goons, see the rubbish flying out of this guy's mouth, I dey pity Americans the outcome of this election might turn America to Nigeria.

You are so much on point...as per your last line. I have been saying this in recent times, the signs are glaring for all to see you.
I see genocide of blacks in that country; breakdown of law and order; use of military force to quell protests like what happens in 3rd world countries.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
olumide4christ:

You are so much on point...as per your last line. I have been saying this in recent times, the signs are glaring for all to see you.
I see genocide of blacks in that country; breakdown of law and order; use of military force to quell protests like what happens in 3rd world countries.
And there would be counter violence from the black community, trump should not have won the first tenure, make them just kukuma give am him second tenure before they end up packing meat from the streets. At least he will never contest again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.