Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (47419 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by NairaMaster1(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Sniper4real:
Shey na tru sha or them dey catch cruise coz of election

You think the United State is Nigeria where all are liars?

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by LordOfTheGame: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Raycelove:
PMB need to see this. .
Covid-19 is real, Wear your Face mask and protect yourself from getting infected.

Buhari is a virus himself so no need to protect a virus against another.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2020
By the power of Almighty Chukwu Okike abiama!! I pray for Mr /Mrs Trump quick recovery Iseeeeeee
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kiddkash(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Use you head 4 once. He is ten points behind. He needs all the debates he can get. Biden would be the one avoiding debates and running the clock
you follow the phony polls?

same way they said he'd never win 2016 election
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by ElValiente(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
But in January Nigga said it was a hoax lol

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Seunpaul01(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
donogaga:
I wish them speedy recovery even though I am not a fan of his.

The man is a bloody bully, he doesn't give a damn.

Very blunt as well.

His leadership style doesn't go down well with me.

So you don't like a blunt politician that tells it as it is. He doesn't lead like the normal politician. That's why the left hate to see him as president from day 1. Trump is a better president.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by SouthPaw24(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Wow. I feel so sorry for President Trump. I think I'll vote for him just to cheer him up. He's been working so hard for our country.

NB: There's no American that thinks like this.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Lekan239(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
donogaga:

Very blunt as well.

is buharri leadership style going well with you
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by bluefilm: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2020
mmb:
Trump doesnt abide by COVID-19 protocols. Now this is the consequences.

Wish him and other patients speedy recovery

COVID19 has a mortality rate of 0.000000001% so I don't even understand why people are cryinng over that corona shit.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Borbor247: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax
thats what i'm thinking
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kayjay69(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Thanks mate, better to be a pig in mud than to be a DJT supporter and Breitbart, Alex Jones and Fox News consumer.
Ekemeze:

Okay slowpoke, I have heard you. now go back to your mud, pig!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
timesup234:
Donald Trump and America are both fugazi

u got it

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Delicious
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by HimName: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2020
donogaga:

Very blunt as well.

you are not significantly important to him or America, good morning
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
kayjay69:
Thanks mate, better to be a pig in mud than to be a DJT supporter and Breitbart, Alex Jones and Fox News consumer.

DJT is where you can never be - the most important human on the surface of the earth!!!!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
bluefilm:

COVID19 has a mortality rate of 0.000000001% so I don't even understand why people are cryinng over that corona shit.

very true, but one death by corona is one too much!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
kiddkash:

you follow the phony polls?

same way they said he'd never win 2016 election

Trump voters do not answer poll questions online or phone calls, they just go out there and do the needful - VOTE and watch liberals cry grin

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by ttshems(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Why should you? Even Donald Trump was like you till him confirm the virus for em body.

Go to his Twitter account and read for yourself thomas

I DNT say the Virus is not real
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kayjay69(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Don't derail the conversation, I did not and will never compare myself to him.

Life is transient my friend, today he is the President of the US, tomorrow he is a private citizen.

I guess that is something you cannot wrap your head around as a Nigerian, you think he will be in that position for life.
okuta007:

DJT is where you can never be - the most important human on the surface of the earth!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by TempleHouse: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
THE ONLY GOOD NEWS FOR 2020 !!!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
jollymizzle:
There's no way this can be a silver lining for Trump. You people should see how they are roasting him on different news stations.this is very bad for Trump.

the same media that has been fair to him for the past 46 months abi?

The media industry in America has learnt nothing from 2016, the Average Trump supporter that’s cotes for Trump in 2016 is not gonna vote for Biden, it is Biden that needs to win new voters for the democrat party as Trump has made good impressions on some that didn’t vote for him in 2016
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by chukel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lies. This is a stunt by Trump and family to garner sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
TempleHouse:
THE ONLY GOOD NEWS FOR 2020 !!!

Man - If na here e end for Trump he will be remembered forever as a great man - 1000 years from now people will read about him and study his political philosophy- who know you?
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by peacettw: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
planetx:
To those saying this a hoax and a political calculation on Trump's part need to explain how this news benefits Trump. This news has totally upended his campaign for reelection, if you think Trump will give up his large campaign rallies for at least the next 14 days to pretend he has Covid you obviously don't know Trump. if the White House could have hidden the news that he was exposed to Covid they would have but it was broken by Bloomberg news and they had no choice but to confirm.

This was me a few months back but I know better now. See, this is what they want people to think....but believe me when I say that every chaos can be spun to yield great benefits.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
kayjay69:
Don't derail the conversation, I am not and will never compare myself to him.

Life is transient my friend, today he is the President of the US, tomorrow he may just be a private citizen.

I guess that is something you cannot wrap your head around as a Nigerian, you think he will be in that position for life.

I am a Nigerian -American and a registered Conservative - Republican and a Trump voter.... so I am a stakeholder in the American project, it is you who lives in Nigeria that may never get a visa to even visit the US that is drinking panadol for another man’s headache
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax

I really think that's the case.... and he will get COVID 19 related complications when time comes for the third debate. I believe Biden will push for the debate via Zoom!
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
okuta007:

Man - If na here e end for Trump he will be remembered forever as a great man - 1000 years from now people will read about him and study his political philosophy- who know you?

Interesting..... what is great about him or what has he done that will be legendary? I know he really is wayyyy ahead of all previous Presidents in one aspect.... and is likely to maintain that position for the next thousand years.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by TempleHouse: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
okuta007:

Adolf Hitler is also remembered, studied and adored by your family,I guess ?
If yes; you've got a good heritage for your kids in Donald J."Racist" Trump.
It would be great if you cherish Trump in front of your children and pray they emulate him with his ideology.
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dikeke: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
alphaRego01:
Na to fumigate dem shocked
And inject them with light and bleach angry
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by bluefilm: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
okuta007:

very true, but one death by corona is one too much!

As if people have not been dying since the beginning of time, huh?

What makes COVID death so scary and different, if I may ask.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by okuta007: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
TempleHouse:

Adolf Hitler is also remembered, studied and adored by your family,I guess ?
If yes; you've got a good heritage for your kids in Donald J."Racist" Trump.
It would be great if you cherish Trump in front of your children and pray they emulate him with his ideology.
Who are you?

An alleged racist is a million times better than a dumb skull who can’t reason for himself except CNN tells him how and what to reason

What racist comment or behavior has Trump exhibited - Name ONE

But let me mention Biden’s long strings of racist comments and behavior as far back as 1972

-1. Biden supported school bussing which was an act of segregation and racism (Kamala Harris)

-2. “We need to get these (black) people off the streets and I don’t care how we do it- because I do not want my kids to grow up in a racial jungle”

( Biden while supporting the crime bill in 1993 that put millions of black men in prison)

-3. These (black) people are predators (Biden referring time black men in America)

-4. Same Biden who endorsed Robert KKK Byrd the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

-5. Same Biden who for 47 years did NOTHING to help the crime laden black community as a senator for 36 years and Vice President for 8 years

-6. If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black (Biden talking down a black reporter who dare to have a contrary opinion to his )

-7. Same Joe Biden who voted to offshore American jobs to China, Mexico and other places through TPP - with black Americans being at the receiving end

-8. “This is first time I am seeing a clean and good looking black man who is Ivy League educated and speak flawless english” (Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama in 2008- does that mean other black men are not good looking ? that is a racist comment)

........, and many more rubbish i can’t remember right now which are very racist in connotations

I am not writing all these to convince you, I am writing it for the public to digest and see who the real racist is in this election

MENTION ONE THING TRUMP SAID THAT IS AS CORROSIVE AS BIDEN’s STATEMENTS OVER THE YEARS!!!!

and proudly tell your children you supported a man who insulted your race to your face but vilified another man and called him a racist because CNN told you to do so, and you could not reason for yourself

UNDER TRUMP

1. best black employment statistics in American history

2. Million more blacks lifted out of poverty

3. Million more Black home ownership

4. Historical Black Universities got 10 times more funding in 4 years than whatever Obama could do in 8 years

5. Opportunity zones were created that gave blacks more employment opportunities

AND NOW

Trump is proposing $500 Billion to aid new and existing black business in his second term

YET HE IS A RACIST BECAUSE CNN TOLD YOU SO AND YOU CANT REASON FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE BLINDED BY HATRED!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.