Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (47280 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by HimName: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2020
He once suggested injecting COVID19 patients with disinfectant.

Doctors don't you think this is the best time to give a try? grin

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dasparrow: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Focusmind:
Trump is smart and a strategist. He would rather allow his opponent guessing on his next strategy. My brother, the COVID thing is a hoax. He is not infected

He would never visit any hospital like the UK prime minister did neither would he give any status of progress of his treatment. He would just announced that both of them have fully recovered two days to the election.
Give it to him!

Covid-19 is NOT a hoax! Those in the medical field know that many have sadly passed away from this disease. That Covid-19 did not ravage Africans as whites had expected and wanted it to is due to the fact that the African population in Africa is generally younger, many don't have pre-existing conditions, our people don't eat GMO laden food which helps boost our immune system and lastly it is just by the grace of God.

Why didn't you call Ebola a hoax too since most white and Asian countries were not affected by Ebola while it ravaged West Africa? Okay then!

4 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dasparrow: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Coldie:

D guy doesn't have any covid its just an excuse to deviate the media from him releasing his tax returns.

You have a point.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dasparrow: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2020
tundess:
Maybe he can inject himself with some, you know, disinfectant, you know, maybe some light, you know, light in the body, tremendous light, it'll magically disappear, this fake media hoax , by April, when it gets warm grin grin
Let him and FLOTUS go and see that 9ja woman doctor na and get chloro or hydroxychloroquine shot na
He touted it. Now put up or shut up.

Precisely! Well said.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by seanwilliam(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
timesup234:
u are a donkey for being a slave. Mad camel ewu dog. Americans are the most stupid and primitive humans. A villager in osun state is far enlightened than a harvard graduate but u have been brainwashed for years that's why u will remain a sheep forever
you're right grin
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by samuelevans(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
So Donald Trump don't know how to lie, And why are you assuring yourself and others that you are going to be fine soon, omo see scope...
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ayobami7(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
okay
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by DAramis: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

U took the time to write Don Jazzy in bold letters

To stress the sacarsam bro. Let assume that we don't know the person bearing that name, (Though not his real name), that is where the sacarsam I am referring to lies in.

Maybe, I should have framed the statement in another way with another name.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by seanwilliam(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2020
wman:

He's right.

A lot of Americans are really dumb and gullible.

Agreed..ok , una Nigeria wey no dumb and gullible what are you gained and achieved?
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by tundess: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Not only that, Trump had a long life b4 presidency. He was tight with black celebrities and boxers and grew up in diverse NYC, unlike Biden and his all white world
k

Yeah, bc rapping about someone means you endorse him.
Do you know how many rappers have quoted Jeffery Dahmer ? Rhymes with Barack....you get the idea.
Btw, there's a picture of LL Cool J and DJ Marly Marl with a giant bounced check from Trump in 1990. It was a stage prop but you get the idea...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFv9u6dp6px/?igshid=i0o9xs5t8zpa

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by DrLiveLogic(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
planetx:
To those saying this a hoax and a political calculation on Trump's part need to explain how this news benefits Trump. This news has totally upended his campaign for reelection, if you think Trump will give up his large campaign rallies for at least the next 14 days to pretend he has Covid you obviously don't know Trump. if the White House could have hidden the news that he was exposed to Covid they would have but it was broken by Bloomberg news and they had no choice but to confirm.

Honestly bro. You revived my hope. Going through this thread, I couldn't help but smh at the foolishness and the lack of reasoning of people.
Like in what way could Trump ever pull this stunt in his favour? This is everything but in his favour.
I'm yet to even see what would have been a more reasonable allegation, which is that he could have contracted it at the debate and could have actually been a democrat plot or something, not that I'm alleging so.
Well, could only be sheer ignorance or just animosity blinding people who think like this.
I can never underestimate the power of the media. It showed with @45, arguably the best POTUS in history of fighting for the citizens and yet the most hated.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by DAramis: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

U took the time to write Don Jazzy in bold letters

To stress the sacarsam bro. Let assume that we don't know the person bearing that name, (Though not his real name), that is where the sacarsam I am referring to lies in.

Maybe, I should have framed the statement in another way with another name. Another example, Let say the president was forming Voltron or Thor as if he is immune to the virus...
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Vikalinda(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2020
mmb:
Trump doesnt abide by COVID-19 protocols. Now this is the consequences.

Wish him and other patients speedy recovery
The virus is gradually infecting all, but let it not suprise you that this could be political lies to make it look like he was also infected by the virus while trying to bring it under control.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kiddkash(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax
I can tell you, the man is smart.

He is always coming up with new strategies to destroy democrats victimhood mentality
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dewuyiebun: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2020
I knew it,he doesn't take covid serious, moving about without mask, don't believe him either,it could be faked
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Golan007: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet.

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by joshuaidibia(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2020
VaselineCrew:

What does this say about your own sight huh? The fact that I provided video of a racist statement by JOE BIDEN, yet you still fail to see the point.

Your video is 'shit hole' same comment your Trump used in describing Africa and El Salvador. Trump have a bad record with the black community, same way a certain person has a bad record with southerners and easterners. Trumps actions during and before the Floyd murder shows and proved he's racist. His own family member wrote a book( Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man. Written by Mary L. Trump ) proving all that. Please don't come on my comment if your IQ is way below the dumb line. Go to Google and look for the proof when Trump made racist comment about your president. This is my last response to your blind argument. Like I said you must be as blind as an old bat during the day. Quote me again and prove that you are Dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by seanwilliam(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2020
juman:

You make me laugh.

I live in better country than america.
which country is better than America sir
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kiddkash(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
Why does this seem fake and planned?

Dis man no get corona since naa.....why now?
he just gave democrats something to masturbate on.

the man is good

I have learnt alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2020
tundess:
k

Yeah, bc rapping about someone means you endorse him.
Do you know how many rappers have quoted Jeffery Dahmer ? Rhymes with Barack....you get the idea.
Btw, there's a picture of LL Cool J and DJ Marly Marl with a giant bounced check from Trump in 1990. It was a stage prop but you get the idea...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFv9u6dp6px/?igshid=i0o9xs5t8zpa

Produce a single of Biden like this, that has nothing to do with politics

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kiddkash(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Lol

I don't trust this Baba. It must be stunt to curry political sympathy just a month towards the election. He is doing a great job being in the news all the time and fooling the left wing liberals.

Since the Debate umpire's decision to switch off the Mic in subsequent Debate then Donald Trump has to look for a smooth escape.

Damn, Trump is a genius and the greatest Political strategist out of America. He will be studied for at least a century.

Many thanks for trashing the Senile Biden and I also wish him well in November.
cheesy
the plan is, so he'll avoid the next debate in Miami

but will make it to Nashville
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Faithful007: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
VaselineCrew:

What does this say about your own sight huh? The fact that I provided video of a racist statement by JOE BIDEN, yet you still fail to see the point.
Mehn, were you paid by the TRUMP WAR ROOM? The way you're sweating yourself out for trump is really boggling. Majority of us here are not voting so just rest okay?

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by mmb(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2020
spokesboy:

So all those who abide by the protocol were not infected? Abi what is this one saying?
he openly ridicule Joe Biden for using face mask. Atleast the risk would have been minimized.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by joinnow: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Will Baba Vanga prediction come true ?
45th President will die of mysterious disease??
May be
May be Not

only time will tell
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2020
kiddkash:

he just gave democrats something to masturbate on.

the man is good

I have learnt alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

Stop talking nonsense.
*He is the president running for president. Everybody is already talking about him.
* He is behind. He needs the debates
* He openly poo pooed masks and safety protocols

The most embarrassing thing that could happen to him is catch coro. If there was a way he could hide it, if it were Nigeria, he would

2 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Golan007: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Honestly bro. You revived my hope. Going through this thread, I couldn't help but smh at the foolishness and the lack of reasoning of people.
Like in what way could Trump ever pull this stunt in his favour? This is everything but in his favour.
I'm yet to even see what would have been a more reasonable allegation, which is that he could have contracted it at the debate and could have actually been a democrat plot or something, not that I'm alleging so.
Well, could only be sheer ignorance or just animosity blinding people who think like this.
I can never underestimate the power of the media. It showed with @45, arguably the best POTUS in history of fighting for the citizens and yet the most hated.
Fighting for his citizens by supporting white supremacists right?
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2020
mmb:
Trump doesnt abide by COVID-19 protocols. Now this is the consequences.

Wish him and other patients speedy recovery
You mean all those who caught the virus didn't abide by the protocols and all those who haven't had it have done so?
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2020
kiddkash:

the plan is, so he'll avoid the next debate in Miami

but will make it to Nashville

Use you head 4 once. He is ten points behind. He needs all the debates he can get. Biden would be the one avoiding debates and running the clock
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You mean all those who caught the virus didn't abide by the protocols and all those who haven't had it have done so?

We r taling about Trump
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by tundess: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2020
VaselineCrew:

MEEEEEN, GOD BLESS you bro!!

Do you know I got to know Trump through Rappers? Awon dem Jay-z dem from back in the day

Every black rapper giving Trump props, even all those Al-Sharpton dem giving him props for giving black students scholarships.

BUT AS SOON AS he started running for presidency as a REPUBLICAN, he became racist.

Yet Biden can say live on video, that "IF YOU DON"T VOTE FOR HIM, YOU AINT BLACK", like some slave master, but yeah, it's Trump that's the racist, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhcgmwj3NAc&t=38s

People put too much store in being contrarian as a badge of independent thinking.
How come every single instance where Trump is asked to denounce white supremacy he loses his voice yet is ebullient in condemning BLM or anything about race relations? You don't understand what dog-whistling is ? It's the cowards way of signalling whilst disavowing responsibility for the consequences of what you've said. Like Miyetti Allah cover for herdsmen here.
Ask the Central Park 5 if they think Trump is racist. Perhaps you'll get better perspective. Hanging out with a bipolar Kanye doesn't wipe out his very public racism.
And if you know anything about rap music, you'd know Trump was quoted bc of his opulence, not bc they thought he was not racist.
Who has a golden shitter ? It's the kind of Tony Montana excess that rappers glorify.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by zoghys: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax

I think its both.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
tundess:

People put too much store in being contrarian as a badge of independent thinking.
How come every single instance where Trump is asked to denounce white supremacy he loses his voice yet is ebullient in condemning BLM or anything about race relations? You don't understand what dog-whistling is ? It's the cowards way of signalling whilst disavowing responsibility for the consequences of what you've said. Like Miyetti Allah cover for herdsmen here.
Ask the Central Park 5 if they think Trump is racist. Perhaps you'll get better perspective. Hanging out with a bipolar Kanye doesn't wipe out his very public racism.
And if you know anything about rap music, you'd know Trump was quoted bc of his opulence, not bc they thought he was not racist.
Who has a golden shitter ? It's the kind of Tony Montana excess that rappers glorify.

Scarface Tony is the patron saint of gold-chain rappers. Watched a TV documentary about how Atlanta ghetto drug dealers funnel their profits into recording rap music in a bid to gain legitimacy.

Back on topic, I suggest that a few cartons of concentrated Aba-made industrial bleach, along with some Chinese-made UV light anal endoscopes, could be sent to our man Big Don, from the Mayetti Allah Cattle Terrorist Association, as a gesture of solidarity to aid rapid recovery, in these trying times.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles / Biden To Transfer Power To Harris While Under Anesthesia For Colonoscopy / Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.