Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance (26594 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by yaki84: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stalwert:
Business man that sold a steel industry worth $3.5B for $120M that one na person wey get sense?

An administration that claimed to have invested $16B in electricity yet gave us darkness is that one an administration.

Here is what his Boss said of him:
If he stole that much, imagine what obj would have stolen himself.
Nigerians have issues with figures.....
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by ruffDiamond: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Atiku can lie eh.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by justlikedat: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This is a wailer-infested thread ...

As usual, they'll abuse President Buhari even though he spoke the truth..

So accurate but, of course, they'll attack him.. Anything done or said, as long as it's by President Buhari, they'll condemn him.

If Buhari should come out today and say 1+1 =2, they'll say he's wrong. That's how bitter they are!

I know they'll quote and throw all manner of insults at me. But I have forgiven them in advance.. grin

God bless Nigeria.
Did Atiku lie about what he said? If yes, i agree with you but if no, you too are not different from Buhari and you need to be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Offpoint1: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
yuhsa:
Good evening all. A friend of mine introduces me into the selling of palm slippers,unisex palm, and Dunlop slippers.
I invested my NYSC savings to start up the business. She guided me through out the purchase twice at Aba, the third time, I went myself, unfortunately, I was been robbed along umuah agbo road, our vehicle was totally ransacked and they thieves collected me all the money for the purchase, since then I got into the production of zobo and egg roll but the profit margin is very minimal. Please I need your support immensely so that I can go into that business once again. Thanks
0046344219 Gtb
Going around with cash in 21st century? Who does that? Your story no follow abeg.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Near destruction.... Noted
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Sonoyom(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Buhari is not different from the people he is accusing, his is worse because he is deaf.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by dokie: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
article1:
Mr. President had only read what was compiled and given to him by his clueless Cabals. He only read but may not know the meaning of what he had read. Very intelligent president if you ask me grin

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by QuiverBox(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oboi See FORMAT

yuhsa:
Good evening all. A friend of mine introduces me into the selling of palm slippers,unisex palm, and Dunlop slippers.
I invested my NYSC savings to start up the business. She guided me through out the purchase twice at Aba, the third time, I went myself, unfortunately, I was been robbed along umuah agbo road, our vehicle was totally ransacked and they thieves collected me all the money for the purchase, since then I got into the production of zobo and egg roll but the profit margin is very minimal. Please I need your support immensely so that I can go into that business once again. Thanks
0046344219 Gtb
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Eniola40(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
All of you guys are the same jare, keep recycling the same set of people to rule
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by fredoooooo: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wee you keep kwayet , atikubof lol people dey talk ..
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by olat86(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This is a wailer-infested thread ...

As usual, they'll abuse President Buhari even though he spoke the truth..

So accurate but, of course, they'll attack him.. Anything done or said, as long as it's by President Buhari, they'll condemn him.

If Buhari should come out today and say 1+1 =2, they'll say he's wrong. That's how bitter they are!

I know they'll quote and throw all manner of insults at me. But I have forgiven them in advance.. grin

God bless Nigeria.
chairman what are you saying now?, Buhari is suppose to address the nation not to campaign sir. What he said read on national TV is just a campaign manifesto.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
olat86:
chairman what are you saying now?, Buhari is suppose to address the nation not to campaign sir. What he said read on national TV is just a campaign manifesto.

My brother, what campaign na? angry
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by frankmoney(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigerians if you have sense you won't vote PDP or APC in the next election
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
justlikedat:

Did Atiku lie about what he said? If yes, i agree with you but if no, you too are not different from Buhari and you need to be ashamed of yourself.

My brother, why asking me a question you already know the answer? cheesy Something you've already answered in advance no matter the answer I give? Una hatred for President Buhari eh, no be here grin

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by marsman: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
His gullible followers will masturbate on this# thread not knowing he was not even one of the reasons the debt was cleared, Same period Liberia under Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was forgiven their debt too. More like, it was period of forgiving debt of African states. In as much as your diplomacy was right. �� did not "clear" it's debt but forgiven. Atiku is simply being sensational & changing narration.
Atiku were is our stable electricity you bought for 16b$
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by tafat: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
This na just wetin dey, truly facts don't lie
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by tafat: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
frankmoney:
Nigerians if you have sense you won't vote PDP or APC in the next election
but the question is, WHO WILL WE VOTE FOR?
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Guyman02: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
Buhari doesn't write nor proof read his speech before delivering them on national television, he doesn't even understand what he is reading.
He doesn't deliver them on national TV, it was pre-recorded and sent to NTA

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by pandabet(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
if Wht u posted here was tru

why did Buhari go after dem
abi Buhari de fear atiku and obasajo
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Jostoman: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Atiku self get time to reply buhari, you should have allow secondus or kola ologbodiyan to reply him back.

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by ofiko123(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
article1:
Mr. President had only read what was compiled and given to him by his clueless Cabals. He only read but may not know the meaning of what he had read. Very intelligent president if you ask me grin

I am telling you I am sure he doesn't even edit anything given to him to read..

2 Likes

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by ofiko123(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
This buhari is very stupid o..

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Timigeofrey(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
PDP waste money o, but them work.. as in life was better under them than now..

APC promised to do better instead they did worst

1 Like

Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by obiekunie2: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
yuhsa:
[s]Good evening all. A friend of mine introduces me into the selling of palm slippers,unisex palm, and Dunlop slippers.
0046344219 Gtb[/s]

for your mind now you get sense.

who still carry cash to travel when you can easily make your payments thru POS or bank transfers.

go and formulate a better story! ode!
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Earnonline9: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by ugbanante: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Plenty talks, less action, more blames.
Politics of talking is fixing the bad roads, economy etc.
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Bluntemperor: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Mr. Atiku don't finish buhari nah

For Atiku who is desperate and always wants to be relevant,he said nothing new but only for rabble-rousers like himself would believe him .Here is Atiku fighting Obasanjo in his 8-years as VP. He was more of a Dubai-office holder.So like the other Politicians,he has nothing for Nigeria,they just love Power!
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Kwara1stson: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
yuhsa:
0046344219 Gtb
rooster and bull shitty story
Re: Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Atiku has comprehension problem.

PMB said that no government in Nigeria'd history has been able to do so much with the kind of "scarce resources" that this government has at its disposal since 2015.

All you have to do is to check and see if it's true or not n not to misquote the president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.