Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams (2788 Views)

Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by nairavsdollars(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams on Friday spoke on why he did not throw his weight behind the secession of the Yorubas from Nigeria and establish a new country that would be called Oduduwa Republic.

An activist who led the protest in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital on October 1, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, had accused some Yoruba leaders of betrayal by shunning the rally, after receiving money from the government.

But speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Adams said Igboho never met him personally to discuss about the rally despite his position as Aare Ona Kakanfo.

He (Igboho) never met with me on the said rally. Given my position as the generalissimo of the Yoruba race, if you want me to join you, I expect you to come and meet me at home and respectfully seek my support.

“If the time is right for the protest, I will let you know. If the timing is wrong, I will guide you on what steps to take. He only called me on social media to inform me about the rally. That to me is not proper”.

Some people are even suspecting that Igboho is being sponsored to cause division among the Yoruba”.

” We have cases where the government plant people to start a struggle and such a person will be speaking to you as if he is sincere not knowing that his real intentions is to penetrate into you, get all the secrets in the group and then leak it to the government. We must be very careful”.

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-did-not-support-oduduwa-republic-agitators-gani-adams/

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Lavisha(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aare

1 Like

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Is04970: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aare Ona Kakanfo and Sunday Igboho should work together to further the interest of the Yoruba nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Rhapsodia: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
k.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Alfaab: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
It is a gradual process.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by naira123: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is not an insult: Never, I repeat Never trust a Yoruba person if you want to achieve a goal in life. They're very good at betraying......

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Ayoemrys(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
One of the reason ngeria is distabilize till today, yoruba should unite and let breaking up of Nigeria easier and faster

4 Likes

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by stonemasonn: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
naira123:
This is not an insult: Never, I repeat Never trust a Yoruba person if you want to achieve a goal in life. They're very good at betraying......
it's an insult. I won't talk about the MASSOB guy and the many betrayals he faced even by the neophyte Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Dimmatic(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Learn how to drive very well.learn drivin manual or automatic car.see our contacts below
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
He won't come because he want to cast a name for himself the way you did yours. you should know better.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Some people are even suspecting that Igboho is being sponsored to cause division among the Yoruba”.

” We have cases where the government plant people to start a struggle and such a person will be speaking to you as if he is sincere not knowing that his real intentions is to penetrate into you, get all the secrets in the group and then leak it to the government. We must be very careful”.

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-did-not-support-oduduwa-republic-agitators-gani-adams/

Let's pay attention to the bolded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Dyke15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sabo is in dem just lyk peak

5 Likes

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by TimeTraveler369: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Coward has chickened out from the Yoruba Biafra-inspired struggle.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by DaFuhrer(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Who is Aare Gani Adams undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by helinues: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Better for him
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by apex0038(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
naira123:
What else will you call that but is that you don't know record, if there is anything betrayal is majority of Easterners, Awo saw in 1950s that Hausas are not ready for independence or good enough to stay together with but Zik betrayed him by go behind and from government with the same North, why Biafra can not succeed is betrayal here and there Massob,ipob,Igbo renewal, pfrb,and so on .Many Yoruba resigned in Loyalty to their Oga,from Oyinlola 2xe,Bolaji Abdullahi 2xe,Muiz banire and so on,many Yoruba Governors were loyal to their predecessors even after gaining power. You can not see such Igbo land. Facts without abusing anyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Asgard13: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
apex0038:
What else will you call that but is that you don't know record, if there is anything betrayal is majority of Easterners, Awo saw in 1950s that Hausas are not ready for independence or good enough to stay together with but Zik betrayed him by go behind and from government with the same North, why Biafra can not succeed is betrayal here and there Massob,ipob,Igbo renewal, pfrb,and so on .Many Yoruba resigned in Loyalty to their Oga,from Oyinlola 2xe,Bolaji Abdullahi 2xe,Muiz banire and so on,many Yoruba Governors were loyal to their predecessors even after gaining power. You can not see such Igbo land. Facts without abusing anyone.

Yoruba gibberish...

Ranting... !..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by tomaswatts: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Olupristine(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Mgbadike80: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Government paid trolls have quickly turned the thread to a Yoruba vs Igbo thread. This is how the North keeps the south captive.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by obami007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Because you have an interest you are probably protecting

(Most likely a selfish interest)
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by ijeawele23635: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aare Ona Kakanfo and Sunday Igboho should work together to further the desire of the Yoruba national.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by sapientia(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2020
The general has spoken.

Until you understand that

You can rant all you can.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Guestlander: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2020
naira123:

Yorubas in the history of the world have never entered into any special agreement with ibos. Where and when did Yorubas betrayed you?
Flatinosis Africanus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by MacBan: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2020
Even they don't trust themselves as a tribe.smh.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by bolaayenimo: 5:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Say no to breakup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by blacknp(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Is04970:
Aare Ona Kakanfo and Sunday Igboho should work together to further the interest of the Yoruba nation.
What nonsense, mental poverty is indeed a disease, what can a so called imaginative Yoruba nation do for a lazy person?
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by Karlovich: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
The cowardice is and will always be genetic
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by SnOOpERr: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Well said, we all know Sunday Igboho used to be a hired killer. Once one, always one. Yorubas need better representation.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by nairanaira12: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2020
naira123:

Igbos also have bad people and betrayers among themselves and you know it.

Your fathers trusted Ojukwu and he let them down. Yes, Ojukwu was a disappointment to the Igbo tribe and a betrayer of the Igbo dream of Biafra.

If you want further details, let me know.
Re: Why I Stayed Away From Oduduwa Republic Rally –Aare Gani Adams by nairanaira12: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba gibberish...

Ranting... !..

But he is telling you the truth.

The igboland is a land of betrayers.

Trust the igbo man at your own peril. The Igbo man even hurts his own brother, how much more an outsider.

Even the boys k you bring from village to come and serve oga, how many of them do you settle after they have served you? They will serve you and you will eat their settlement. Isn't that betrayal and wickedness?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Nmandi Kanu Has Just Accepted Nigeria Govt Challenge. / Sunday Igboho To Become New Bashorun Gaa Of Yorubaland / BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.