Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him (4969 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:26am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are the one that lack comprehension

i will end with this

The companionship between a man and a woman is directed by the influence of the husband through his provision and protection and is covered by his caring, gentle, and graceful love for his wife and family.

You need deliverance for real.
No be small deliverance sef, I mean the Celestial and Cherubim kinda deliverance. The person wey do you like this no try at all grin grin grin

You think you can satisfy a woman's wants completely. grin I pray you don't regret marrying an unloyal bit**ch that will be busy kpanshing different men up and down since those ones can provide her with what she wants. Na then your eyes go clear grin

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 04, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

You need deliverance for real.
No be small deliverance sef, I mean the Celestial and Cherubim kinda deliverance. The person wey do you like this no try at all grin grin grin

You think you can satisfy a woman's wants completely. grin I pray you don't regret marrying an unloyal bit**ch that will be busy kpanshing different men up and down since those ones can provide her with what she wants. Na then your eyes go clear grin

it is a pity but you lack comprehension
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

it is a pity but you lack comprehension

You are the one with comprehension issues. You need to work on resolving it before it gets to late. Your arguments are always off point, makes me wonder if you are human undecided

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 04, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
You are the one with comprehension issues. You need to work on resolving it before it gets to late. Your arguments are always off point, makes me wonder if you are human undecided

arguement off point..interesting

What i wrote and what the reply you gave which one is off point?

And the most funniest stuff is that you have written comprehension issues like a million times without ever answering any of the questions i asked nor even giving any sane explanation to what was written
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

arguement off point..interesting

What i wrote and what the reply you gave which one is off point?

You need to calm down, relax, go back to page one and start reading all your comments to see if you made sense. undecided

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

You need to calm down, relax, go back to page one and start reading all your comments to see if you made sense. undecided

you actually didnt make any sense.

You see things in black and white rather seeing the big picture

I understand that critical and anylytical thinking is a deficiency among many nigerians so i am not suprised with your level of thinking
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:06am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you actually didnt make any sense.

You see things in black and white rather seeing the big picture

I understand that critical and anylytical thinking is a deficiency among many nigerians so i am not suprised with your level of thinking

You think you made sense grin

Sha don't come back here on Nairaland to create a thread on "all women are the same" undecided

Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by tunjilana: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Are you a man or a woman

for your info there is nothing like toxic masculinity, you either be a man in a relationship or you will end up being the woman

a man job is simple, a provider, a leader and a protector.

you claimed because she didnt help the man she is selfish?

so you think it is right for a man to ask a woman to ask her wealthy parent for money to take care of his own family? It is a disgrace if you believe in that

How do you expect that woman to look at you?

If she was what she is truly meant to be, an empowered and selfless woman, she wont need her parent in order to fill the gap at this time especially over something not so capital intensive as rent and food...except of course she was just sitting there idle all this years the man was toiling

Such parent doesn't even deserve any respect for breeding a woman who cant fill in the gap for her husband on her own without having to recourse to them.

My perspective is clear...a parent(wealthy or not) should raise an independent daughter capable of adding value and supporting her family in times of downtime....not run to them when her support becomes necessary...that is a failure on their part

And the part that a man will not have a downtime or should not have to rely on his spouse in times like this is toxic masculinity

When divorce comes in and they wanna halve your sweat, they won't say she should not have those things despite the fact she was clearly not financially involved....

You need to start seeing things the 2020 way...be capable on your own as a man and also not entertain laziness, selfishness and entitlement from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2020
tunjilana:

If she was what she is truly meant to be, an empowered and selfless woman, she wont need her parent in order to fill the gap at this time especially over something not so capital intensive as rent and food...except of course she was just sitting there idle all this years the man was toiling

Such parent doesn't even deserve any respect for breeding a woman who cant fill in the gap for her husband on her own without having to recourse to them.

My perspective is clear...a parent(wealthy or not) should raise an independent daughter capable of adding value and supporting her family in times of downtime....not run to them when her support becomes necessary...that is a failure on their part

And the part that a man will not have a downtime or should not have to rely on his spouse in times like this is toxic masculinity

When divorce comes in and they wanna halve your sweat, they won't say she should not have those things despite the fact she was clearly not financially involved....

You need to start seeing things the 2020 way...be capable on your own as a man and also not entertain laziness, selfishness and entitlement from a woman.

Thank you so much for this piece, God bless you. I got tired of arguing with him, He thinks we are probably still living in the Stone age or something.
Happy Sunday.

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Are you a man or a woman

for your info there is nothing like toxic masculinity, you either be a man in a relationship or you will end up being the woman

a man job is simple, a provider, a leader and a protector.

you claimed because she didnt help the man she is selfish?

so you think it is right for a man to ask a woman to ask her wealthy parent for money to take care of his own family? It is a disgrace if you believe in that

How do you expect that woman to look at you?

Hmmmm true, but let's remember times are not easy anymore. I never depend on a woman's money but I'd like to know my wife can be supportive. If not why would you have a partner that cannot help. Asking loan from her parents is a no-no sha
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2020
pcguru1:

Hmmmm true, but let's remember times are not easy anymore. I never depend on a woman's money but I'd like to know my wife can be supportive. If not why would you have a partner that cannot help. Asking loan from her parents is a no-no sha

I know times are not easy but the guy trying to play victim and portraying the woman as a bad woman because she didnt collect money from her wealthy parent is bad. It seems he married her for her parent wealth.

My issue is the attitude of the guy. He feels he must get what he wants by manipulation and playing victim.

Support is given by mutual respect and understanding not by deceit.

Imagine she had no wealthy parent and no money in her account what would he have done?
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I know times are not easy but the guy trying to play victim and portraying the woman as a bad woman because she didnt collect money from her wealthy parent is bad. It seems he married her for her parent wealth.

My issue is the attitude of the guy. He feels he must get what he wants by manipulation and playing victim.

Imagine she had no wealthy parent and no money in her account what would he have done?

Yeah i cannot imagine myself asking my parents of loan, talkless of my wife's parent.
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by tunjilana: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Let me drop this here....you need to ask why she isn't in a position to help out on her own.

Going to her parents is a no-no but why is she not empowered enough to support an obviously hardworking man when he had a downtime

Coming from wealth doesn't remove entilement and dependency mindset from some women. In fact it emboldens it...cos she knows that all she needs to do when there is a downtime is run to her parents(temporarily or permanently)...

You maybe shocked that a hardworking woman from a poor background will be more valuable to this man than her

She may even start misinterpreting every reasonable demand from the man for her to be productive as an encroachment into the so called wealth

Men need to learn how to measure a woman's real value...And it has nothing to do with her background....but who she is individually
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
tunjilana:

Let me drop this here....you need to ask why she isn't in a position to help out on her own.

Going to her parents is a no-no but why is she not empowered enough to support an obviously hardworking man when he had a downtime

Coming from wealth doesn't remove entilement and dependency mindset from some women. In fact it emboldens it...cos she knows that all she needs to do when there is a downtime is run to her parents(temporarily or permanently)...

You maybe shocked that a hardworking woman from a poor background will be more valuable to this man than her

She may even start misinterpreting every reasonable demand from the man for her to be productive as an encroachment into the so called wealth

Men need to learn how to measure a woman's real value...And it has nothing to do with her background....but who she is individually

If that man can complain and nag like that i don't believe he is a hardworking man.

The man acted like he is entitled to her money because they are married that is just weak.

Must being supportive only be about money, there are many ways a woman can support a man.

Btw, what he did by going through her account is wrong and i believe it is not the first time he is doing that.

Dont you think a woman will support you if you are atleast trying, the guy is busy complaining about his minus in his account and how to she is from a wealthy home, instead of thinking about ways to improve his finances.

I guess he sees her as a meal ticket.
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by tunjilana: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If that man can complain and nag like that i don't believe he is a hardworking man.

The man acted like he is entitled to her money because they are married that is just weak.

Must being supportive only be about money, there are many ways a woman can support a man.

Btw, what he did by going through her account is wrong and i believe it is not the first time he is doing that.

Dont you think a woman will support you if you are atleast trying, the guy is busy complaining about his minus in his account and how to she is from a wealthy home, instead of thinking about ways to improve his finances.

I do not know where ur deductions came from, but he isnt asking her to support him in buying a ferrari or going on some expensive vacation or embarking on some crazy worthless venture....We are talking of a man who is seeking help to feed and house the family whom she is also a part of. A man who is incapacitated because of a job loss, meaning he has bn doing dis b4 the disaster...And u see nothing wrong in such a woman holding back her resources at such a time?

I dont knw if u are serious with all u say or just kidding but don't let your testosterone and adrenaline make you become a prey to a selfish woman. Many men dont understand the ills of being with a selfish woman until life happens(ill health, job loss, dwindled business fortune e.t.c.) and these are things that can happen to anyone.

Her parents resource has no biz bn mentioned if she had a supportive mindset and worked/planned towards a day like this on her own prior the man's downtime
Someone has advised u earlier, a woman who believes her resources should never be called in during your 40-50-60 years marital duration doesnt have the right mindset for such a long journey and should not be dragged along....let her be and find an adult who understands the basics of life and loves you enough to not want you to suffer or kick you when down

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by iInjureHerYansh: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
My did same thing to me sometimes ago
She couldn't get a job after school so she decided to learn fashion design.
I financed her, gave her money daily for transport and upkeep and it was from this money she started contribution with her colleagues in shop.
When I hit rock bottom, to feed at home was so hard but I still hustle so we can manage. I know she has money but don't know how much.
I then stylishly asked her to atleast finance our feeding for the time being but she said she has no money.
I know she has collected her own contribution but I am not the type of person that wants to beg from her if not for the condition that warrants it.
The second day, she went and used that money to purchase sowing machine and keep what she is not using yet.
Later later sha, she couldn't continue with the contribution so they have to sell the machine and she even needs to balance them up.
When they were disturbing her and dragging her for her balance, I just throway face.
Then the contribution leader have the effrontery to call me and report her. She said and I quote
"she is your wife, pay for her so we don't embarrass her so that your image don't get tarnished in your street".
She was calling and texting me frequently.
I just try to get her husband's number and I sent him a message that made the wife come and apologies and pay up the balance by herself.
Man you're a man cool
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by iInjureHerYansh: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
There's a reason she's not willing to help him,no woman will refuse to help her loving husband in terms of need,treat your woman right and she will be there for you whenever the need arise,if you read the woman's part of the story now, you will understand my point.All women are vengeful,directly or indirectly
Stupid Nonsense point..any guy should buy this crap at their own peril. The few likes she got are from her counterparts.. How about Treat a nigerian woman right and she'll think it's her pussy that's making you treat her so right?. You be trying so hard to come up reasonably but the more you do the less smarter you appear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Stupid Nonsense point.. Treat nigerian woman right and she'll think it's her pussy that's making you treat her so right. You be trying so hard to come up reasonably but the more you do the less smarter you appear. Eww embarassed
You think I'm here to impress you or anyone? eat shit
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by iInjureHerYansh: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
You think I'm here to impress you or anyone? eat shit
Gulp cum from an Alpha male like you always do tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by proclinician: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
My did same thing to me sometimes ago
She couldn't get a job after school so she decided to learn fashion design.
I financed her, gave her money daily for transport and upkeep and it was from this money she started contribution with her colleagues in shop.
When I hit rock bottom, to feed at home was so hard but I still hustle so we can manage. I know she has money but don't know how much.
I then stylishly asked her to atleast finance our feeding for the time being but she said she has no money.
I know she has collected her own contribution but I am not the type of person that wants to beg from her if not for the condition that warrants it.
The second day, she went and used that money to purchase sowing machine and keep what she is not using yet.
Later later sha, she couldn't continue with the contribution so they have to sell the machine and she even needs to balance them up.
When they were disturbing her and dragging her for her balance, I just throway face.
Then the contribution leader have the effrontery to call me and report her. She said and I quote
"she is your wife, pay for her so we don't embarrass her so that your image don't get tarnished in your street".
She was calling and texting me frequently.
I just try to get her husband's number and I sent him a message that made the wife come and apologies and pay up the balance by herself.

Nawaoo e be things way de happen
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Gulp cum from an Alpha male like you always do tongue
I can see what you always have in your brain.mtcheww
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by proclinician: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

This is a happenstance that surfaced during the period of the pandemic do you remember. I want to add more to this but I don't know if you're male of female. This info will help me get the right words for you but either ways, what you said here is absolutely senseless.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by iInjureHerYansh: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
I can see what you always have in your brain.mtcheww
What you got in your brain and throat? If not cum grin

1 Like

Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
What you got in your brain and throat? If not cum grin
please I don't want to fight today,be guided.God bless you
Re: Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2020
tunjilana:

I do not know where ur deductions came from, but he isnt asking her to support him in buying a ferrari or going on some expensive vacation or embarking on some crazy worthless venture....We are talking of a man who is seeking help to feed and house the family whom she is also a part of. A man who is incapacitated because of a job loss, meaning he has bn doing dis b4 the disaster...And u see nothing wrong in such a woman holding back her resources at such a time?

I dont knw if u are serious with all u say or just kidding but don't let your testosterone and adrenaline make you become a prey to a selfish woman. Many men dont understand the ills of being with a selfish woman until life happens(ill health, job loss, dwindled business fortune e.t.c.) and these are things that can happen to anyone.

Her parents resource has no biz bn mentioned if she had a supportive mindset and worked/planned towards a day like this on her own prior the man's downtime
Someone has advised u earlier, a woman who believes her resources should never be called in during your 40-50-60 years marital duration doesnt have the right mindset for such a long journey and should not be dragged along....let her be and find an adult who understands the basics of life and loves you enough to not want you to suffer or kick you when down

Stop trying to convince him, I tried till I got tired. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so he is entitled to his. My prayers for him is that he doesn't end up with a selfish and self centered woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Found Millions Under A Rock Behind My House. What A Shock! - Photos / Keeping Secrets in a Relationship / Why Do Women Love Bastards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.