Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50616 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by obiekunie2: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
THEY WILL SOON KILL ONE OF YOUR OWN MA!

ONE VERY DEAR TO YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nukilia: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hard to comprehend that this APC protested against every policy of Jonathan but today they support criminality

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
angry

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by nextstep(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
When you know somebody is irredeemable, you can't argue with them anymore.

We're saying people are dying at the hands of SARS, more than at the hands of armed robbers sef, and this tone-deaf government continues to ignore our voices, until it boils over.

If my fellow Delta brothers get angry now, they will say we've started again.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is sars in charge of cyber crimes

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
What are you saying?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by babzlim(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just wait till one of ur family members fall victim of Sar abuse...

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by hakeem4(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
So why is sars doing the duty of EFCC then ?

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Mayng01(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
this Woman is sick & sickening with her vomitous talks. Age does not determine wisdom. Spit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by oluwasegun007(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have been expecting it from her...

Oya Adeshina to go.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Adrian9(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
If that is what will bring down SARS ,I'm in! #FurkSARS!

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by sonnie10: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is how you reason when you see things through a palm wine glass.

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Buksaylor: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Orestino:
issoright

What did the idiot say again?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lomprico(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
mad woman! na Ogun go kill you

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by MrColdsweat: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
This useless old hag again.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.
Not far from truth tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Uzomacharles: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wonderful

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by loadedvibes: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Foolish woman

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
If you catch a cyber criminal, you take him to court, just as the U.S. did to Hushpuppy.

You don't ask a cyber criminal to "GIVE US OUR OWN SHARE", "anything for the boys?"

You don't see a 'suspected' cyber criminal and start chasing him inside city roads to his death or at the danger of other road users.

You don't see a 'suspected' cyber criminal and shoot him to death, because you tagged him 'cyber criminal'.

Are you sure you are educated ? What sort of unemphatic and dumb people do we have in this country ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by MrColdsweat: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Being Old doesn't mean someone is wise. She's just as foolish as her president
Not just her.

Garba shehu, adesina and all the media aids of the president are all foolish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Sonoyom(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Another foo.lish product of Bullhari
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by oloriLFC(f): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
She doesn't look normal undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Lovelyn451(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
me I don't know because too many youths these days are cyber criminals and the rate of ritual killings by these frausters is too much
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
They will one day murder your child.

And you will tell me if extrajudicial killing is the penalty for cyber crime.

You will tell me why in 2020 you still believe that any young man with dread, driving a car must be stopped and when he says he has done nothing wrong, he is then shot and killed in broad daylight without fear.

If cybercrime is against the law, so it extrajudicial killing. Arrest them and try them. You are the government. However my brother wears dreads. I see him hustle. He keeps beards also. But the last thing he will do is con someone else. Infact he is the one being conned by sharing his hard earned money with people on social media who post many photos of how they are in the hospital suffering from one problem to another. I don't want SARS to kill this man one day when he is driving my car and then flee the scene like criminals.

I will think SARS needs urgent attention. EFCC is saddled with the responsibility of cybercime and advanced fee fraud.SARS is to combat violent crimes like armed robbery and kidnapping. The whole Nigeria needs to be reformed, restructured and MDA Unified as much as possible.

Exactly my thought, SARS is to combat violent crimes not financial crime leave that for the EFCC. Na where money they dem they shook head. Like our police go they check car documents as if them be road safety.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by IamYorubanza: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
May the same exact fate faced by my brother late Kolade Johnson befall the family of Mrs Lauretta Onochie....
Nonsense woman!

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by deolurexy1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
She may be right, some people are paying influencers big money to trend the #Endsarz hashtag. Fact is I have come to learn not to trust whatever shit is trending online, if Laycon and Erica and Tacha can trend for months on a row. please tell me why I should bother about trends?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by thaoriginator: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.

Police were killing blacks in the US, why didn’t we see #ENDPOLICE and the likes on social media? Politeness would be appreciated
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Omoluabi16(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman leaves me speechless.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.

All u have said, doesn't matter. D lady just told us how her boss sees d situation

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by futurerex: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
This palm wine tapper again !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.