Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50600 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Michaelclarence: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think these FSARS guys have not dealt with any close relative before. Cos if they havr, you won't say what you just said.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Rawhumper(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
An excuse to cover the truth.

Who doesnt know or heard of SARZ extra judicial killings?

Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by armadeo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:
Ogogoro drinker

When I read her statement what came to my mi d was ogogoro drunkard.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Roozzaay(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Ok, you've been noticed,can you please just move forward a bit let the next idiot quote

Check my comment again please
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by updatechange(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin

armadeo:

When I read her statement what came to my mi d was ogogoro drunkard.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Mrpojj(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

Why is this woman like this
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by NickD(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:

Foolish woman always spewing thrash.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
May God save this woman after buhari.

oh lawd, i will be the first to fry palm oil and our on her face
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by dangotejnr: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
This type job specification eh grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Oketwin(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Now i am fully convinced dat dis woman is on hard drugs.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by asanwafo: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
But come to think of it, Is she not saying the truth? We should be talking about reforming FSARS and not to end it. Some sars offices do their job profession
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2016v2017: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.
She has a decayed brain

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2016v2017: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
History555:
This woman forgets that one day she will leave government, hopefully she will not be found criticizing other government
The drunkard's brain is decomposing
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Guyman02: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osinbajo is commending the IGP for taking action while this palm wine drunkard thinks she is doing a great job putting the blame on Young men and ladies murdered by FSARS
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by uniqueboi1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

oh lawd, i will be the first to fry palm oil and our on her face

Lol. delete o.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by RedboneSmith(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Shameless, evil witch.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by karnap(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Harmony92:
nothing ooo dey said e must settle dem for wasting their tym.
can you imagine
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.

She's a very big compound fool and stupid.
She's fooling herself with fulani terrorist government agendas.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Codes151(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Pig is prounced how ?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Fawklicant: 1:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Who gave this woman palmwine again?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Toboye(m): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2020
MADAM, E no go better for you oooo. I just cursed you from my Heart and so shall it be Lauretta OLOSHIEYAN. You children will be the next in Line.
Obio4real:

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ZooOga: 2:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Abeg, someone pls educate me to what is barking profession? grin

"Lauretta Onochie
Personal Assistant To The President of Nigeria.
Barking, Greater London, United Kingdom500+ connections
Join to Connect
State House Abuja"

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/lauretta-onochie-23874924
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Chekwume16(m): 5:08am On Oct 05, 2020
You should really be more intelligent than this. Sometimes it's better you dont write Anything at all. We are talking about the lives of people being wasted And you are talking about trending stories like laycon. These people had loved ones like you who have been thrown into pain. Please use your head next time.
deolurexy1:
She may be right, some people are paying influencers big money to trend the #Endsarz hashtag. Fact is I have come to learn not to trust whatever shit is trending online, if Laycon and Erica and Tacha can trend for months on a row. please tell me why I should bother about trends?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ddeola: 5:21am On Oct 05, 2020
BUT YOUR GOVT IS FULL OF SENTIMENTS RELIGIOUS, TRIBAL, REGIONAL, POLITICAL, ETC. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, you or your govt lack the moral standing to make the statement credited to you lauretta. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by uwajeh123: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2020
i pray such fate should befall her,a full grown idiot
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Akpu1981: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Useless statement
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by deolurexy1(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Chekwume16:
You should really be more intelligent than this. Sometimes it's better you dont write Anything at all. We are talking about the lives of people being wasted And you are talking about trending stories like laycon. These people had loved ones like you who have been thrown into pain. Please use your head next time.

You also must be quite a dunce, 90% of the time if u have nothing to hide they let u go. And Most of the Yahoo boyz and ritualist have a pact with death anyway, SARS is only an instrument of recompense for whatever evil they have done. Cos explain how a young boy with no real job can afford to drive say a 8 million naira vehicle? No be ordinary labour person dey take acquire such, it's money rituals �

Fine we have some serious problem with SARS but so also with almost all the institutions in this country. Have u been to any police baracks recently? Perhaps u need to. Let's solve this problem holistically.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by thecommunist(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2020
They will keep defending evil..until one day, the evil they defend will consume them and thier children.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by joyandfaith: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2020
asanwafo:
But come to think of it, Is she not saying the truth? We should be talking about reforming FSARS and not to end it. Some sars offices do their job profession

I have not seen anyone.sars are dirty cops
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by joyandfaith: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2020
deolurexy1:

You also must be quite a dunce, 90% of the time if u have nothing to hide they let u go. And Most of the Yahoo boyz and ritualist have a pact with death anyway, SARS is only an instrument of recompense for whatever evil they have done. Cos explain how a young boy with no real job can afford to drive say a 8 million naira vehicle? No be ordinary labour person dey take acquire such, it's money rituals �

Fine we have some serious problem with SARS but so also with almost all the institutions in this country. Have u been to any police baracks recently? Perhaps u need to. Let's solve this problem holistically.

SARS extort perceived yahoo guys and criminals without charging them to court. Many innocent youths are being tagged criminals because SARS are desperate to meet their 'targets'. Professional yahoo guys have police officers on their payrols. The reason more youths are joining criminal gangs is because any criminal can escape justice if can settle police
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Chekwume16(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Its clear you are a kid. You just dabble into matured discussions that you don't even understand. Just read what you wrote and justify the killings with that gibberish you wrote down. Is it that SARS exhort money from people or that they carry put extra judicial killings. Where do you start from? Abeg grow up jare.
deolurexy1:

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Gabbriell: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Ending SARS is not the solution to the problem. They just need to be reformed just like every other arms of the Nigeria force.

Imagine a federal government police unit that are armed to the teeth but doesn't wear uniforms. What differentiate them from criminals. Most of the robbery attacks are carried out by this so called SARS.

It is hard for federal government to witness this assault of SARS because they live in ASO ROCK. There all security agencies act normally even when they see a high end government officer anywhere. As for the citizens, reverse is the case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.