Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50607 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by pluto3(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Waste of time commenting on stupid post.... nothing meaningful ever comez out of this fool's mouth......
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Gucciboy1(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Innocent and promising lives are being wasted and she's talking about patriotism?
When you lose one of your children to these vicious criminals in uniform, maybe it will hurt you as bad as it really hurts.
Obviously the Government doesn't care for the youths.
A responsible president ought to spoken up about the matter, but nothing from The General.

So pathetic.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by kovie2693: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Just be displaying your stupidity to the world. until they kill your own child before you will speak the truth. useless woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ChiefSosa(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2020
SARS should attack crybercriminal, while EFCC should be attacking armed robbers. Sheybi you people are seeing that Nigeria is TRULY FINISHED?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Roozzaay:
Check my comment again please

No.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2020
GMBuhari:
I will personally beat this stupid woman up if i have the chance

She go chop beating die I swear. I'd rather give Orji Kali or Obasanjo another chance to rule than allow her to go without beating and crippling her.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
thaprofit88:

Oh. You mean she’s already stupidly stupid. Don’t you?

Gbamsolutelycheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by deolurexy1(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

SARS extort perceived yahoo guys and criminals without charging them to court. Many innocent youths are being tagged criminals because SARS are desperate to meet their 'targets'. Professional yahoo guys have police officers on their payrols. The reason more youths are joining criminal gangs is because any criminal can escape justice if can settle police

The Nigerian Judiciary is a diff matter and a major part of of the police do what they do. What's the point of arresting a criminal only for him to be let go. The criminal then makes the cop a target of revenge. For doing his job?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Mejor79(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2020
This woman thinks she will remain as SA (Social Media) forever.

Very naughty women that couldn't stay with a husband and make a home, look at people Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iwela model to be emulated not this idiot.

She attained to the position via immorality, that's why she can't protect Nigerians with are position, she lacks professionalism.

So everybody molested by SARS are criminals?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Updating9JA: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting Church citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Robinsonmichaels: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
this woman is foolish, she will come down one day
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by deolurexy1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chekwume16:
Its clear you are a kid. You just dabble into matured discussions that you don't even understand. Just read what you wrote and justify the killings with that gibberish you wrote down. Is it that SARS exhort money from people or that they carry put extra judicial killings. Where do you start from? Abeg grow up jare.

People like you are just the problem we have in this country. Have u ever been to. Police baracks in your life? And wait let's be honest how many people have been killed? How many of them are clean and law abiding? That's not even the issue here. One thing is for sure there is no perfect system. Anywhere in the world even in the united states the world's most civilised country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Roozzaay(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
PriestDaniz:

No.
It's cool. But I didn't insult you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Roozzaay:

It's cool. But I didn't insult you.

It's cool then,I apologise for my outburst,your words made it look like you did indirectly,maybe it was just a misconception on my side, I'm sorry bro. I'm truly sorry and I'm very sorry.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Roozzaay(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
PriestDaniz:

It's cool then,I apologise for my outburst,your words made it look like you did indirectly,maybe it was just a misconception on my side, I'm sorry bro. I'm truly sorry and I'm very sorry.
It's all love here bruh, no hard feelings.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Roozzaay:
It's all love here bruh, no hard feelings.
Thanks man,once again I'm sorry.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by fidelson(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Instead of Banning SARs why not Send them to Sambisa Forest. I'm sure they will give boko haram a big Blow. Las Las SARs fit defeat them oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.