Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! (2670 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
jay bee:

Anyone that derails this thread will surely be recommended for a ban angry angry angry angry
You have been warned  angry angry angry angry angry angry

Jay-bizzle please forgive me just this once but LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin

@topic *still giggling* you guyses already know what I look like so. . . cool
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

wetin HOT for there

Pour cold water on her>> make her body cool!! angry angry

wetin u still dey here dey do * sandraa carry cutlass to chase 190*
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Jay-bizzle please forgive me just this once but LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin

@topic *still giggling* you guyses already know what I look like so. . . cool

you are a fine sisi.no doubt grin grin undecided
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

As far as am concern u still dnt make sence, cos if u like it or not mean and women admire themselves
oya tell me true how many pple profile u don go to see their pics and end up being dissappointed cos no pic to see?
How many frds on fb do u ve dat r really pple u knw/frds?

if its to hide ourselves from pple i think nairaland does it better than fb, cos here your name is coded and no details abt u!
dis even d best place to post your pics cos how many of your stalker can find u here?

And you cant open FB with a Fake name  cheesy
This cant be the best place 2 post your pictures,Its a discussion forum
not a Modelling ground!!

Women who showcase dem pics on here im sayin it once again lack real men in their lives
one of them have graced this grounds already  undecided

I have met alot of people that matter from here who have seen me ( I choose my friends and choose em wisely )
Sandra quit trying 2 draw me out >> it would never work <<

The only person i believe can see me next is Goldie and i doubt she would be interested in doing that
cos ive known her for sometime, even Mzdarkskin has never seen me before  shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by snthesis(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
i like the idea, but the problem is, when you post ur real pic, the enigma behind each OP disappears, also you wont feel free about posting some random crazy stuff, imagine if you knew what MoBo or Mr Cork really looks like, the mystery surrounding their posts ends. wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
snthesis:

i like the idea, but the problem is, when you post your real pic, the enigma behind each OP disappears, also you wont feel free about posting some random crazy stuff, imagine if you knew what MoBo or Mr Cork really looks like, the mystery surrounding their posts ends. wink

wink wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
Odunnu:

why would they put up their pictures when they are not confident of their looks. They are so swift in calling those who do names as if the space for pix in the profile is meant for fancy.
They make noise, display disgraceful behavior and tell you 'its a faceless forum'.
Anyhoo sha,i'm here on NL and I have a page to do as I deem fit. Na their wahala

Your pretty no doubt, considering the camera aperture still you look good

@topic uploading picture to your profile is and will always by choice not because some nobody's on here wants you to. Some of us that do have our picture uploaded what do we get envy. . . Now I think 60% of this forum member's really suck and shame on some ladies that join the lame guys to that percentage.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
Number 2

More 2 come!!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

you are a fine sisi.no doubt grin grin undecided

thanks? undecided tongue

@190 I sure "haven't seen you". I dont know if you are slender and dark skinned. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

thanks? undecided tongue

@190 I sure "haven't seen you". I dont know if you are slender and dark skinned. grin grin

No im fat, Light skinned and pot bellied

@Topic:
yes upload the pics undecided
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
showing photos to stranger is no go area i cant copy the picture open up a facebook account with the name THE NAIRALAND B.I.T.C.H OR PEDOPHILE by the time they take it of the damage would have been done
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

showing photos to stranger is no go area i cant copy the picture open up a facebook account with the name THE NAIRALAND B.I.T.C.H OR craddle-robber by the time they take it of the damage would have been done

OP I hope you getting your answers

Tsk Tsk Tsk Too risky especially back there in Nigeria

** Now playing my best song** (cross that line)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcB0h9_lIU[/flash]
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
okkkkkkkkkkkk pls peace be still !!!!

if u want to upload pls feel free to do so and if u dnt want to pls dnt, its a free world !!!!

there is nothing wrong to upload ur picture on nairaland thats y there is space for one!!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

[flash=400,300]

pls grow up!!!, u dnt knw u r old abi? 30something and still acting like a teen!!!,,,,haba shocked
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mzdarkskin
I laugh hahahahahahaha so you haven't seen 190 since all this while even on facebook?lol you must be dealing with a GHOST cos we have so many of dhem here in nigeria with an UGLY looking faces like 190
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

pls grow up!!!, u dnt knw u r old abi? 30something and still acting like a teen!!!,,,,haba shocked

I wish i was 30 so i could get married!!
Ohh well i would get there some day!!

Sandra you need to know the age now rite
since u cant get the pics <<< Try harder >>

Tosinville:

Mzdarkskin
I laugh hahahahahahaha so you haven't seen 190 since all this while even on facebook?lol you must be dealing with a GHOST cos we have so many of dhem here in nigeria with an UGLY looking faces like 190

Is that what you really Think ( Hyena )
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Wait a min, who are those ones that says they wish to upload there pic on here but for security reasons they can't but they have so many pictures on their facebook accounts right? dhat really shows that they're UGLY no doubt.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2011
I don't think that way then upload your pic for you to conquer those mocks on you.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

[flash=400,300]

let me tell you what happened to this a lady at one of our zim forums, the husband had a girlfriend and the girlfriend somehow she got hold of the wife's naked photos (the wife used to send nude photos of her to hubby) so the girlfriend somehow knew the wife username of the forum so they started chatting etc then it turned to be a fight, the girlfriend uploaded photos to photobucket.com and opened a thread with a link to the naked photos

the photos had the wife and child, one had her boobs two had her pum  pum  

then imagine how many friends and relative might have seen such photos
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
The day i get to know Aminalib thats the same day i requested for her facebook contact cos i dislike talking to dead folks online and she's doing just fine on fb.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by foyeks2001(f): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

I don't think that way then upload your pic for you to conquer those mocks on you.

is that u?u looking like a  sad sad sad
oh my jeez grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

let me tell you what happened to this a lady at one of our zim forums, the husband had a girlfriend and the girlfriend somehow she got hold of the wife's unclothed photos (the wife used to send unclothed photos of her to hubby) so the girlfriend somehow knew the wife username of the forum so they started chatting etc then it turned to be a fight, the girlfriend uploaded photos to photobucket.com and opened a thread with a link to the unclothed photos

the photos had the wife and child, one had her bosoms two had her pum  pum  

So wrong but shes just dull b11tch
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tingles(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
We can't blame anybody for their looks, ugliness is nobody's fault. Nevertheless, not uploading a pix could imply low self esteem. So much noise about the container, lets talk about the content!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Mzdarkskin

you've never heard of the word SARCASM  angry angry grin
OF COURSE I've seen 190!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101

LIKE I SAID, YOU AND UR FAKE PIC. PLS BE CONFIDENT IN URSELF SINCE YOU'RE THE ONE, LETS SNAP ANOTHER PIC TOMORROW BY WRITING NAIRALAND ON A NOTE IN OUR HANDS ON THAT PICTURE THEN WE UPLOAD IT IN OUR PROFILES FOR PPL TO KNOW WHO'S REAL BETWEEN YOU AND I, DEAL OR NO DEAL?¿¿
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

So wrong but shes just dull b11tch

YES that was wrong but the damage was done whether being a dull blltch her mission was done
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
foyeks2001:

is that u?u looking like a  sad sad sad
oh my jeez grin grin grin

Looking like a wetin!!

Lady dont start what you cannot finish!! cheesy cheesy

ZIM DRILL:

let me tell you what happened to this a lady at one of our zim forums, the husband had a girlfriend and the girlfriend somehow she got hold of the wife's unclothed photos (the wife used to send unclothed photos of her to hubby) so the girlfriend somehow knew the wife username of the forum so they started chatting etc then it turned to be a fight, the girlfriend uploaded photos to photobucket.com and opened a thread with a link to the unclothed photos

the photos had the wife and child, one had her bosoms two had her pum  pum  

SMH
Too sad Just too sad

Tosinville:

The day i get to know Aminalib thats the same day i requested for her facebook contact cos i dislike talking to dead folks online and she's doing just fine on fb.
why didnt your amina add her pictures or why didnt you convince her to upload her pics
stay there and start running your mouth like TAP
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mzdarkskin
Ofcos but why is he scared as male, let him upload one here for ppl to know whom they are really talking to.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville (m).  Bro,  do u no that Kerosine can help your ugly face! wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
No worries she's just a friend of mine but i can still convince maybe she will for ppl to know her better.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr-cork no need uploading your pic,we already have your pickture in our head ''short,black,baldhead old man'' tongue tongue tongue
You come go worwor join am,na wa sef.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Tosinville (m).  Bro,  do u no that Kerosine can help your ugly face! wink

Water is running down my eyes!!

(1) (2) (3)

What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? / I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It / 6 Secrets Of A Good God-fearing Husband/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.