Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! (2671 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Mr-cork no need uploading your pic,we already have your pickture in our head ''short,black,baldhead old man'' tongue tongue tongue
You come go worwor join am,na wa sef.

Goldieluks.  Just Admit it.  you dream about me. Dont lie!! wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
Dis psychiatric mad man named Mr.Cork is here again.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Bro, I like u as a sister. Am only tryin to help your ugly face!! wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks.  Just Admit it.  you dream about me. Dont lie!! wink

You wish tongue tongue
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Brite02(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
snthesis:

i like the idea, but the problem is, when you post your real pic, the enigma behind each OP disappears, also you wont feel free about posting some random crazy stuff, imagine if you knew what MoBo or Mr Cork really looks like, the mystery surrounding their posts ends. wink

I concur cool
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr.Cork

Glad that you're single cos if you get married, your wife will eventually curse the day she get married to a senseless goat like you cos i haven't seen you post anything serious in your horrible life before lol
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Tosinville (m).  Bro,  do u no that Kerosine can help your ugly face! wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Goldieluks:

Mr-cork no need uploading your pic,we already have your pickture in our head ''short,black,baldhead old man'' tongue tongue tongue
You come go worwor join am,na wa sef.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tosinville:

u need help to slap him?

Mr, Cork:

Bro, I like u as a sister.    Am only tryin to help your ugly face!! wink

Tosinville pls do something shocked
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Mr.Cork

Glad that you're single cos if you get married, your wife will eventually curse the day she get married to a senseless goat like you cos i haven't seen you post anything serious in your horrible life before lol 

errmm, Bro. I did post something Very serious: I said you were Ugly. True story! wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa. ermm Madam, u relly need to change your name. Maybe u should use Oboconoboko.

Sandra is for only fine babes! (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lol grin grin grin
make una leave my gateman Mr-cork alone,he didn't mean to be naughty,truss me.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sandraa. ermm Madam, u relly need to change your name. Maybe u should use Oboconoboko.

Sandra is for only fine babes! (no oofeinse) wink

Gbam!!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
I laugh exchanging word with diz Mr.Cork is like exchanging words with a lunatic, i'm wondering which of your male family can stand my look?

**Tosinville gives Mr.cork some rat poison to drink just to cure his malaria fever**
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
**Tosinville spit on Mr.cork's bald hair and his ugly duckling looking face, sphh** lol
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

let me tell you what happened to this a lady at one of our zim forums, the husband had a girlfriend and the girlfriend somehow she got hold of the wife's unclothed photos (the wife used to send unclothed photos of her to hubby) so the girlfriend somehow knew the wife username of the forum so they started chatting etc then it turned to be a fight, the girlfriend uploaded photos to photobucket.com and opened a thread with a link to the unclothed photos

the photos had the wife and child, one had her bosoms two had her pum  pum  

then imagine how many friends and relative might have seen such photos
Thats an extreme case.
People post decent pictures and nothing can be done to it.
Who'l frame who with a random picture online?
People who dont have pix here have very flimsy xcuse(s) why they dont. Its their life anyway,you cant force an/your opinion on them
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Thats an extreme case.
People who dont have pix here have very flimsy xcuse(s) why they dont. Its their life anyway,you cant force an/your opinion on them

***kisses odunununununununananu sexxxy anambra lips tongue *****
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^Odunnu, u be fine gurl o! with a beautiful smile, don't mind dat 190 who always mock u u know he's ugly like a chimpazee thats why he's scared to upload his pic on NL for ppl to see. Whatz up and how're you doing, girl?
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Tosinville(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
**Tosinville slaps Mr.Cork across the face for kissing Odunnu with his mouth odour, aaargh**
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Thats an extreme case.

may be but still i can compile photos of those who put real photos of themselves and use as i wish

eg i put one photo saying the lady i bonked last night  the photo would be a recent one and coindentaly you had a fight with your man last night and you slept by your friend's whom he doesnt like and never want to talk to. how will he verify your statement and the thread with a photo
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2011

Mscheww--
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by LordReed(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
This Mr.Cork no sabi better thing o! Na Sandraa you dey yab like this. Sandy no mind am jor they don peck im eye comot for Peckham. grin grin grin

Sandy make I borrow 190 twin twin shocked shocked shocked shocked na so my eye dey do for you
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^Odunnu, u be fine gurl o! with a beautiful smile,
[/quote]
thanx, whatever you appreciate/celebrate, has a way of coming to you.
Beauty shall not depart from thy household. Amen.lol.[quote] don't mind dat 190 who always mock u u know he's ugly like a chimpazee

After creation, God proclaimed beauty upon mankind. I didnt know 190 before joining NL but believe me,he's one user I wouldnt wish to be friends with my enemy(assuming I keep enemies),
on why he's scared to upload his pic on NL for ppl to see.
even on FB where 'real' people are meant to hangout, the guy is stil fake,using a fake name, 80% of his friends there are NLndrs he hasnt ever met!
Whatz up and how're you doing, girl?

i'm good, thanx for asking

Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Odunnu, u be fine gurl o! with a beautiful smile, don't mind dat 190 who always mock u u know he's ugly like a chimpazee thats why he's scared to upload his pic on NL for ppl to see. Whatz up and how're you doing, girl?

she just ok, ish undecided
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by LordReed(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lemme set the records straight.

I've seen 190's pix before and the dude is not ugly or fugly.

190 is A-ok.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lol@fugly. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MrCork17: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Lemme set the records straight.

I've seen 190's pix before and the dude is not ugly or fugly.

190 is A-ok.

Lord_Reed <<<<<<< Homo Alert! wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Odunnu: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

may be but still i can compile photos of those who put real photos of themselves and use as i wish

eg i put one photo saying the lady i bonked last night  the photo would be a recent one and coindentaly you had a fight with your man last night and you slept by your friend's whom he doesnt like and never want to talk to. how will he verify your statement and the thread with a photo
no sane 21st century IT compliant Nigerian would be fooled by such a story
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr.Cork good news! A company has synthesized punny juice. It will solve all your problems. Want me to give you their address?
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by MMM2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
have not seen any pic here.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by annawhite(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
@ M M M
excuse me sir were u high on something,kinda like ur picture------big relieve from mean black kabiru

@lord reed

wat is it wit u and 190 double twin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

A Warrior For A Husband? / What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? / She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.