Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This (6659 Views)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel.... I am a Health Blogger and........

[center]You are about to be exposed[/center]

This is a story shared to me by a friend that is affecting some men out there who may be too proud to care..

Last week she came over, that same girl that wakes up my body with an electric shock, she came over to my house asking to have a nice time... I wouldn't say I didn't know what she meant, due to the fact that last time we almost got to paradise before being distracted by neighbour who can't seem to keep their beings in their respective houses...

After exchaning pleasantries she sat on the bed, hmm... sometime later, we were discussing about relationships and after getting more revelations from her... Then suddenly..... I felt it... I wouldn't miss this feeling for the world...

That feeling you get when you know that something is about to happen.... I could see the red in her face, her pupils dilate giving her those bedroom eyes... I drew close to her and kissed her cheek, and she didn't flinch............. then I went for her bottom trailing soft kissing..

Then biting her lower lip, slowly I moved to her neck, with my finger trailing her bottom lip and my other hand going down her back...

I could hear her breathing slow down, I could feel her body responding to my charms...

Sometime later she was on her knees, undressing my lower region, when she was done... I noticed her face changed, although I thought that it was because of my size, which was actually impressive for any lady..

But no.. it was something else...

She frowned hard and brought out her tongue and poked it at the hole in the tip, then she circled the tip with her tongue and I felt ecstasy.. she made her mouth into an O and was going take my full being into her mouth... I definitely wanted this....

But no.. she just got up and said she can't do this anymore..... and started dressing up, I was shocked, "What was really happening"

I asked her if there was any problem, but she didn't reply... after some psychological pestering... she finally opened up to the most embarrassing words a lady could ever tell a man....

I was beyond embarrassed, not just because of what was happening now, but what it meant for me and her... Will she ever come to me again?

I allowed her to leave and decided to do something about this...

Do you know what she told me... She said

"I can't give you a BJ anymore, because you smell so bad down there, I think I need to wash my mouth with dettol and there is no way I can let that thing go inside me"

Men, please remember to check your self completely, as some ladies may just be managing sexually with you and the odours that go down there..

If you are interested in making changes to this or even get to more about your little man.. Simply follow this link

http://newsphases..com/2016/12/men-does-your-private-part-smell-then.html

[center]You have just been exposed[/center]

Quickly share this tip to a friend, a brother, father, mother, partner, on Facebook or Twitter by clicking the share button below..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2017
It's always the friend....

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:

Smh

Do you have your story to share....??
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Do you have your story to share....??
I resemble ur alleged friend wey no dey baff? undecided

13 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by johncallidon(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2017
noted, next
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by LorDBolton(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Paul samuel
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
I resemble ur alleged friend wey no dey baff? undecided

Remember you can always share your health struggles.... with me... Simply check my profile for the thread in which I gave answers to health questions asked by fellow nairalanders.... also you can do more to gain delicious benefits of good health .... remember to stay with the fitness doctor

Remember no one is forcing you... As they say good things is not for everyone
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2017
LorDBolton:
Paul samuel

Yes do you have a question for Paul Samuel (Health Blogger)
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Hi Fitnessdoctor smiley
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Abortions: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
OP U AH A DIRTY BOI GO N WASH UR BOXER

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Hi Fitnessdoctor smiley

Hello Ale.. How is your morning going so far??
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Abortions:
OP U AH A DIRTY BOI GO N WASH UR BOXER

According to the story... it is more than just boxers and that is why the link provides the full information...

according to research changing of boxers will not just help solve anything.... but just prolong the problem...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember to Quickly share this tip to a friend, a brother, father, mother, partner, on Facebook or Twitter by clicking the share button below
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by casttlebarbz(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:

Smh
as in ehn..my friend this my friend that
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hello Ale.. How is your morning going so far??
My morning is going fine, hope I can say the same for you.

I mentioned you in a thread, I will be expecting your replysmiley
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:

Smh
Seems like u know about it care to share cheesy
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by FitnessDoctor: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
My morning is going fine, hope I can say the same for you.

I mentioned you in a thread, I will be expecting your replysmiley

just replied
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin grin so men stink down there shocked? If it is ladies now the whole world will be shouting. Please you guys should take care of your flaws before bashing ladies all the time.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

Seems like u know about it care to share cheesy
lmao.. Dnt make me laugh this morning.. À private part that smells especially that of a male is as a result of his dirty lifestyle especially if he doesn't take his bath ... Its just as simple as that.. And also if he fails to trim his hairs or shave completely once in a while...

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2017
elomez:
grin grin grin so men stink down there shocked? If it is ladies now the whole world will be shouting. Please you guys should take care of your flaws before bashing ladies all the time.
seems u experience d same probs grin
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
seems u experience d same probs grin

Nope I don't experience such things. I read about everything you guys wail about ladies here on nairaland and to think of it that guys carry this holier than thou attitude when it comes to women's matter.
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Cutehector(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
elomez:

Nope I don't experience such things. I read about everything you guys wail about ladies here on nairaland and to think of it that guys carry this holier than thou attitude when it comes to women's matter.
so how do u know dat a guy's privy stinks? Its only those who have experienced such stench are allowed to complain.. I for once have experienced stench emanating from a kitty.. Since ladies hardly complain about guys smelling down there, don't u think the ratio is higher for d females Dan the males?

Its just common sense. . we guys wear boxers all the time..there is enough air to circulate around there. But u ladies, the case is different.. Wearing pants dat suffocate and block access to air... Adding to the fact that ur privies are designed in such a way that there is an opening down there and the presence of bacteria both healthy and unhealthy... Hence these sweat enter into d vjay and cause foul odor.. After a long period of accumulation, it turns into something deadly to the extent that even normal bathing cannot heal...

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2017
elomez:
Oh please. The guy's irritating odour made her squeeze her face and leave, she even still get strength to talk. But the bilious ooze that emanates from some of you down there can knock an elephant down. Why, the guy would have been flung across the room and crumpled in a dead heap if the situation were reversed. They really should open a trauma ward for victims of pussy stank grin
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by CreamCracker(f): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Daht is bad. You too, smell yourself. How do you smell down there?

Click like if you support
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by antieverything(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
ok try this use thousand notes to wrap ur deek ..she wld b sucking for dear life wink

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
so how do u know dat a guy's privy stinks? Its only those who have experienced such stench are allowed to complain.. I for once have experienced stench emanating from a kitty.. Since ladies hardly complain about guys smelling down there, don't u think the ratio is higher for d females Dan the males?

Its just common sense. . we guys wear boxers all the time..there is enough air to circulate around there. But u ladies, the case is different.. Wearing pants dat suffocate and block access to air... Adding to the fact that ur privies are designed in such a way that there is an opening down there and the presence of bacteria both healthy and unhealthy... Hence these sweat enter into d vjay and cause foul odor.. After a long period of accumulation, it turns into something deadly to the extent that even normal bathing cannot heal...

If I may ask you, what is the topic again?
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Oh please. The guy's irritating odour made her squeeze her face and leave, she even still get strength to talk. But the bilious ooze that emanates from some of you down there can knock an elephant down. Why, the guy would have been flung across the room and crumpled in a dead heap if the situation were reversed. They really should open a trauma ward for victims of pussy stank grin

For that lady to refuse giving that guy a BJ it shows that guy smells really bad down there. It wasn't the guy's irritating mouth odour. I think you should read the story all over again. That was horrible. Guys stink there too. That's my point cool
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
elomez:

For that lady to refuse giving that guy a BJ it shows that guy smells really bad down there. It wasn't the guy's irritating mouth odour. I think you should read the story all over again. That was horrible. Guys stink there too. That's my point cool
Babe I said irritating odour, never mentioned anything about his mouth. Some guys actually smell down there, but my point is that the worst smelling dick still smells like roses compared to the average smelling vagina. The worst smelling vaginas have been known to induce epilepsy and can corrode metal if exposed to it for too long
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Babe I said irritating odour, never mentioned anything about his mouth. Some guys actually smell down there, but my point is that the worst smelling dick still smells like roses compared to the average smelling vagina. The worst smelling vaginas have been known to induce epilepsy and can corrode metal if exposed to it for too long

If I hear.
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
elomez:

If I hear.
If you think I'm exaggerating, strike a match between the legs of a girl with a smelling vagina. Have the antibomb squad on standby
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
If you think I'm exaggerating, strike a match between the legs of a girl with a smelling vagina. Have the antibomb squad on standby

When it comes to bad smell, you should know that guys smell horrible not to talk of down there.
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by sirfit: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Start your own networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 at a cheap price

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces That You Won't Believe Came... / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached / Can You Date A Grown Ass Man That Doesn't Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.