Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. (6192 Views)

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / The Funniest Couple Conversation You May Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Edyice: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Preshieben:
See you when you're 40 sir.....Or are you already 40?

I fall for ground grin

She's curious ,

Just say you want to know me .. or see my picture ... grin

Anyways when you listen to BEST OF DIDO ALBUM - SEE you when you are 40 happens to be my best grin
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by ashawopikin(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
How can a sensible man expect an average Nigerian girl to know 2% of all these

I don’t know what you guys think Nigerian girls are. The earlier you guys understand there’s nothing significant in fish head, the better for this country.
yes o, dats waay too much for a. Average naija girl

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Jhagz(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
A wise man once said;

就像我总是会说的那样,观看尼日利亚的电影和电视节目在很大程度上会严重影响个人正确思考的能力。

Translated to English;

A wise man once said;

As I always say, watching Nigerian movies and TV shows will greatly affect the individual's ability to think correctly.

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by tobechi74: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Very honest brutal truth
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Calabar1stSon: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Jhagz:

Translated to English;

A wise man once said;

As I always say, watching Nigerian movies and TV shows will greatly affect the individual's ability to think correctly.
My Nigga

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by 4gunners(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2020
kaynacy:
I believe a woman can be hard-working,smart, educated, a good wife, a good mother and all that...if ur woman is no upto ur standards biko teach and help her to, but naija girls make it so impossible
grin grin
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Oturatetuala(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Dis one weak me ooo... Hmmmm God have mercy.
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by themaestro08(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preshieben:
just like our mothers,I see a Nigerian lady as someone who is industrious, hardworking and hardly have time for politics,sports,art or even fashion or bbn whatever....
Good morning

Gone are those days! Nowadays the average Nigerian lady is unproductive, barely reads, full of ego and pride, knows little to nothing about current affairs or politics. And the poor thing (in her little mind) will think she is special. Its quite pathetic.

Good afternoon.
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Edyice:

I fall for ground grin

She's curious ,

Just say you want to know me .. or see my picture ... grin

Anyways when you listen to BEST OF DIDO ALBUM - SEE you when you are 40 happens to be my best grin

uhhh
okay

But I'm not curious about anything
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Edyice:

Ok then , I want to believe you know JOHN CENA and ROMA REIGNS .

SEE how easy they out their opponent.. if you don't know that GOD HELP you when we meet grin
Huh.?

When we meet?
when will that be sef?
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
A wise man once said;

就像我总是会说的那样,观看尼日利亚的电影和电视节目在很大程度上会严重影响个人正确思考的能力。

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by DirtyGold: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
Give my signature another location. The 'place' in my signature could mean 'a person's heart' and trust me, my signature is very true in such instance.

Beside, it is not wise to return to a kidnapper and ask him to apologize. You're just setting yourself up for what you can't handle.
You skipped the first part of my post.
Going back physically or mentally through your hurt is important to healing. It is crucial in psychotherapy... it is not what I feel but what I know!

If you lost your car in Ajegunle, you'd have to go back there to file a police report within the vicinity of where it happened to begin your search. And to the last part of your post, if you must seek revenge or justice, will you go back there all by yourself without being prepared?

What's tha business?
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by SirMichael1: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
DirtyGold:

You skipped the first part of my post.
Going back physically or mentally through your hurt is important to healing. It is crucial in psychotherapy... it is not what I feel but what I know!

If you lost your car in Ajegunle, you'd have to go back there to file a police report within the vicinity of where it happened to begin your search. And to the last part of your post, if you must seek revenge or justice, will you go back there all by yourself without being prepared?

What's tha business?
I do not like violence and can't stand seeing people get hurt physically.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? / Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.