Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? (3855 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Something like this.
that man is a clown
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:
Like poles attract.
Unlike poles repel.

This can be explained illogically as well grin
In case you don't understand no problem ask the greatest physicist alive.
women are mostly confused ,only few men are simps
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2020
lefulefu:
a situation like this u mentioning actually happened in AAU some few years back.It was a sort of graduation celebration and one of the celebrant who happened to be a cultist his girlfriend who was doing her nysc in ilorin travelled all the way from illorin to edo state for her guy"s so called graduation.An arguement occurred in the party and during the argument bullets rang out and she got hit by a stray bullet and died on the spot.Her cultist boyfriend left her dere in a pool of blood.if u feel u want to date a cult guy cos he will protect u u will be terribly mistaken.Cult guys na dem dey fear pass.they only get their strenght when in a group and they get scared in coming out at night.You better off dating the sisi boy who belongs to no cult cheesy.But if u like rugged guys then go for a guy in the army or navy..not a cultist.
Lefu, not as if cult guys fear pass, just that they have the strongest orientation. 99% intelligence, 1% ruggedity, while sissy men have 99% ruggedity, 1% intelligence.

You don’t expect a sane man to stand and protect a woman who has same two legs like him when he hear a gunshot, unless the man is a caterpillar.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Uncle93(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:

We didn’t direct you to speak for us. We are attracted to intelligence which 99.98898% of Nigerian girls lack.

We as guys also didn't direct you to speak on all guys behalf, the thing she mentioned are important too, na brain u wan fck ? As if we date all girls for their level of thinking
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by femi4: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2020
epicmadam:
I don't knw but I can say guys are attracted to bigger breasts, butts and hips...little of the facial beauty.. grin
Off point

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2020
fabiano09:

women are mostly confused ,only few men are simps

Do you understand my theory??
I don't know what a simp is and using the word "women" it's just like generalizing.

You haven't seen a lady that will alpha female you even while you're playing alpha male. lol

NB: If you don't understand magnetism,let me teach you grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:

Do you understand my theory??
I don't know what a simp is and using the word "women" it's just like generalizing.

You haven't seen a lady that will alpha female you even while you're playing alpha male. lol

NB: If you don't understand magnetism,let me teach you grin
so you mean to say if we are dating you'll turn me to a simp or boss me around ? I no understand lol,what's magnetism ? how you wan teach me ? don't tell me you charge money to teach "magnetism" lmao,there's only one magnet for women,MONEY !
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
fabiano09:

so you mean to say if we are dating you'll turn me to a simp or boss me around ? I no understand lol,what's magnetism ? how you wan teach me ? don't tell me you charge money to teach "magnetism" lmao,there's only one magnet for women,MONEY !

What is simp please?

Is *money* the only word you know?
Like seriously??
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:

What is simp please?

Is *money* the only word you know?
Like seriously??
do you want to have a serious conversation about this ?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
Some ladies not all ladies. It's for protection. They feel comfortable hanging out with them.
Imagine as a girl you go out at night with a sisi man. Fight breakout on the road he will just leave you there and run.

Why should a girl dating guy, cultist or soldier just because she wants someone who will defend her in case of fight? It shows such girl is super troublesome lady, its also childish way of reasoning, money and connection are real defenders and not fake ruggedity. We all saw what happened to SUG president that was arrested during cultist initiation, crying like small baby

I had a girlfriend then, that always rebuked me not rugged enough to fight for her, very troublesome girl, today she has born for 3 different men and yet she is a single mother.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Crownstar01: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:
Like poles attract.
Unlike poles repel.

This can be explained illogically as well grin
In case you don't understand no problem ask the greatest physicist alive.
lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Kallmebeenz: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
You still don't get my point. When I say the other guy protects you while sisi guy runs, I didn't mean to stay there and protect you. I meant to run with you. Back you if possible and run. Not running and leaving you there.
Men are meant to be our shield.
Pele ooo community shield
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:

Lefu, not as if cult guys fear pass, just that they have the strongest orientation. 99% intelligence, 1% ruggedity, while sissy men have 99% ruggedity, 1% intelligence.

You don’t expect a sane man to stand and protect a woman who has same two legs like him when he hear a gunshot, unless the man is a caterpillar.
wat a sane man would do wen he hears a gunshot is take cover in a hidden place and if his girlfriend is foolishly looking and standing he will drag her down to the ground.I dont think any sensible dude will now be standing in front of his girlfriend cheesy.There was one shootout that happened in the US in a cinema around 2012.It was during the opening of the movie the Darkknight.As ppl were watching the movie in the cinema a man with an assault rifle walked in and started shooting everyone.One of the survivors a lady told reporters how her boyfriend pulled her to the floor and stayed on top of her while the shooter was shooting innocent ppl.The shooter walked up to them and shot her boyfriend in the back while he was on top of her.Thats how her life got saved but the guy died.Now this guy wasnt a gang member and neither was he all bulging muscles with intimidating stature.He was just a nornal looking guy..a guy u might call a sissy.So being a tough guy has nothing to do with being a cultist.I still say cultists are cowards.They only derive bravery from numbers .So any lady thinking she will get protection by dating a cultist is only putting her life in danger.When her guy becomes a target she will automatically fall under the radar of the ppl who wants to get rid of her guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Suggest A STRONG Energy Drink For Me / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.