Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,588 members, 7,847,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With (6381 Views)

3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by sammysneh(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Foolish man, hw do you carry a stranger to ur house
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by IjebuWarrior: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

U no just geh sense and you no go school
Na hyperbole I use for there
I just exaggerate am
Think before you type
No dey do like ozuor

Guy, go borrow sense na

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't recall telling you or anyone on this forum that i am a south african, or did i?
Well you can never be, south African girls are better than Nigerian girls
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by XAUBulls: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Buzor16:
A South African man and Facebook user, Tshehla Modiba, took to the platform to raise an alarm over getting robbed by curvaceous ladies in Pretoria, South Africa.

According to him, the curvaceous ladies usually lie about losing their apartment keys, and when one falls asleep after having sex with them, they steal their victim’s money, jewelries and even cars. His post read;

“Guys please beware of these Ladies!. . This notorious pair operate around
Pretoria.. .When you leave the club with them they will say things like they have
misplaced their apartment keys, .if you take them to your place they will have wild sex
with you and when you fall asleep they take all your money and jewelry and even
your car!. . I’ve been robbed 6 times already“.

See post below;

Few months ago, the Bensalem police shared photos of female suspects accused of robbing a man on New Year’s Eve and racking up $7,500 worth of purchases on his credit cards.

“When he woke up the next morning, he realized his credit card, wallet, phone, everything had been stolen,” said Fred Harran, Bensalem Township’s Director of Public Safety.

The man told police he met two Watch Full Video here And Continue Reading
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis / See What These Kids Were Spotted Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.