Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund (19463 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by CoolAmbience(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
chrisxxx:
In Felas voice Another wahala.
Focus and let bygone be.

How then will Corruption end, with people like you.

Over 100b unaccounted for, and you think it's bygone?

I don't see how a governor can't pursue justice for the people and deliver good governance at the same time. After all, he is neither the State's Attorney General nor the Courts.

Una too like corruption, I swear.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by shankara7: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
3Ceagle:
All this noise is initial gra gra and playing on the sentiment of his supporters. Okorocha has challenged him to publish the report and state all contract details to completion of all contract award by his government. Let us see how this will play out.
Uzodinma is a confirmed scammer and has nothing to offer Imo state. The one who the voice of the people rejected but is placed their by man. Has he ever published accounts since he assumed the sit of power? Yet he gets revenue allocation every month. Imo people should make him publish the state account monthly, publish any awarded contracts. I still wonder how people in some quarters support this man with unresolved efcc case on his neck. Just google his name.
Okorocha is a confirmed greedy thief.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2020
shankara7:
Okorocha is a confirmed greedy thief.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues,NGpatriot...you are always missing from this threads,but show up when your bullion van master is mentioned.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
They have left no loot for you to loot??

Ntor!

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
grin
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Is well......but I thought Rochas has lots of personal wealth?

The corruption in Nigeria is older than the oldest man in Nigeria
Has personal wealth ever stopped them from looting since 1960? They all came to steal and destroy.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Has personal wealth ever stopped them from looting since 1960? They all came to steal and destroy.

My brother.... What did we do wrong to elect them or perhaps we never elected them .....

Imagine to buy form for Governorship post, one has to cough out millions of Naira for a party...

How will such person not deep his hands into the Government Treasury and collect more than such amount as a Governor

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

My brother.... What did we do wrong to elect them or perhaps we never elected them .....

Imagine to buy form for Governorship post, one has to cough out millions of Naira for a party...

How will such person not deep his hands into the Government Treasury and collect more than such amount as a Governor
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund by swaggerjack: 2:01am On May 25, 2022
Ninobraw:
We have this kind of money in this country and we re still in mess,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court / Must The Next President Be A Northerner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.