Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? (8214 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / What's Your Biggest Turn Off(girl Or Boy) / What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Kccheechy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
I can't stand dirty girls
Girls with bad breath (this is the worst for me)
I don't fancy girls with lean body. I like thick women. Black or white skin.
I detest girls that bleach.
I don't like girls who are dumb, not active intellectually... They don't have anything in their brains.
So many girls can't think for themselves.. They just want to follow the trend and that behavior pisses me off!!
Girls who are overly religious.

5 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol what's d diff btw plus size nd fat?
Be specific
Do you hate all generally ?
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
She cant hear u bro. Lemme call her 4 u. Petyprincess he's calling u
Call her she can't do Nada cool
But this thing wey you do so
I still remember very well one guy do am for my side
That guy don die now
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:
Be specific Do you hate all generally ?
No be me talk am oo
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Dreamliner787(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

Which of these do you hate
Curvy, thick,plussize,bbw,fat
Let's see maybe you know what you want cheesy

Thick, but not too fat or too thin.. with moderate bustiness grin
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

Call her she can't do Nada cool
But this thing wey you do so
I still remember very well one guy do am for my side
That guy don die now
Lwkmd. Bros dey fear ban. No fret bros she no fit do u anything.
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Tango123: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
czarr:
My biggest turn offs are:

Dark skin girls(looks dirty to me)
bleached girls(looks dirty too)
materialistic girls
social media attention seeking freaks
wig wearing girls
girls with body odour, mouth odour
nail polish /nail fixers(look like witches)
eyelash wearing girls.etc

list yours.

Bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by czarr(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

Lol, mine is i hate girls that act girly, i hate them so much, i prefer ladies that you can talk to like bros.
I hate endowed girls and fat girls, i prefer flat ones.

do you like a girl that can dominate you in bed?....you could be a submissive.
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Thick, but not too fat or too thin.. with moderate bustiness grin
Thick not too fat or too thin with moderate bustiness
You don't know what you want bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Zither(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'd rather say the qualities a lady possesses that easily get my attention:

she is supportive even when all looks bleak

she is down-to-earth and unpretentious

she has flaws but works on them

she is intelligent. This is why I am a sapiosexual

she helps me to become a better version of myself

she doesn't fritter away her time on non-productive activities such as bbn, bba, telemundo, community gossip and the likes as some ladies have made them their favourite pastime

she is creative in conversation, problem solving, communication, as well as in her chosen field of vocation

she has vision and purpose she pursues diligently

she is supportive

physical qualities like beauty, fashion, hairdo and the likes are important but secondary to her innate qualities as a lady. yeah I began and ended it with the lady being supportive. That alone makes a woman overly dear to her spouse. can't overemphasize this. in this list also lies my biggest turn-offs in a lady.

4 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by czarr(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
See all of dem typing “They dont like Women who fixes weavon or eye lashes, they dont like bleached skin girls, dey dont like girls that do make up......”
Most of these guys will marry a lady dat does nt do almost all these tins o and they will still cheat with women that do almost all of it.
What do men even want?
Shior!!!
we don't like them for keeps, that is for something serious and lasting....casual sex is a different thing entirely, i personally can tolerate some of the things i hate if i am just using her for sex....but definitely not anything long term. It's similar to how you girls sleep with pot bellied,short,mouth odour alhaji because he has money but you want to marry someone you find physically attractive.

in other words boys would tolerate some things for sex and girls would tolerate a lot of things for money.

4 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Dreamliner787(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

Thick not too fat or too thin with moderate bustiness
You don't know what you want bro grin grin

Seriously, I do, don't confuse thickness with fatness oo.. they are very much different

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by FahBuLous: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Any girl that has small boobs like Zzor is a total turn off

6 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Seriously, I do, don't confuse thickness with fatness oo.. they are very much different
If you dey ib make I give you one babe she go fucçk you real good grin
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by BigJoe19: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
[s]See all of dem typing “They dont like Women who fixes weavon or eye lashes, they dont like bleached skin girls, dey dont like girls that do make up......”
Most of these guys will marry a lady dat does nt do almost all these tins o and they will still cheat with women that do almost all of it.
What do men even want?
Shior!!![/s]
That your boyfriend rejected you, does not mean every guy will do same, try and hide your pain na.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by JohnnyBling(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Well I'll start off by saying I prefer dark skin to light skin girls anyday anytime
Now my major turn offs:
Rudeness
Big brest
Small yannnsh
Smelly poosie

3 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fair lady with average hip and small boobs. But manners comes first though
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
I always loose my home training whenever i see firm and big breast

2 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Fidelismaria: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
#ENDSARS

3 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
I hate drama girls!!! let's just vibe,dazzal! I hate smell too( bad breath, body odour etc) oh, I hate slim girls too, but I can fucck dem sha

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Liposure: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
I detest bleaching

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

bro, I dey ibd!!! show me love

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Meekha(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sorry to say this, but I find unintelligent girls unappealing. I just love smart girls biko

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
plumpbeaut:
But If these types open for you,you will do.pretenders.
Savage grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Felyyaks(f): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
See all of dem typing “They dont like Women who fixes weavon or eye lashes, they dont like bleached skin girls, dey dont like girls that do make up......”
What do men even want?
Shior!!!

My dear you will never know, it's still a puzzle to me

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by idris646(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
for me tho, it's for a lady to say she's tired within 25-30min sex, it bores the hell out of me..... #spits in hausa.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by SkengRay: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
My biggest turnoffs are
1. Excessive Make ups
2 Odors
3. Tall Girls
4. Slim girls
5 Girls lacking boobs and backside
6 Dead Vibes
7 Bad Character
8 Girls that are too fair

I do have a fetish for Thick Peng Asian Girls

2 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Twoclans(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Twoclans: 0KNM darlyn what are your biggest turn offs in a woman ?

0KNM : I dont like tiny boobs angry

Twoclans : I said are ,oya mention another one.

0KNM: babe I cant stand small Breast angry

Twoclans: yeah babe I got that ,mention another turnoff

0KNM: Just dont have small boobs angry

Twoclans: tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Dreamliner787(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

Lol.. I be Lagos boy oo

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Twoclans:
Twoclans: 0KNM darlyn what are your biggest turn offs in a woman ?

0KNM : I dont like tiny boobs angry

Twoclans : I said are ,oya mention another one.

0KNM: babe I cant stand small Breast angry

Twoclans: yeah babe I got that ,mention another turnoff

0KNM: Just dont have small boobs angry

Twoclans: tongue
b0000000000000000bs is key

2 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by halimadynamite(f): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Vyzz:
I can't say list my turn off so I will just say my turn on....

Black skin girls... (this girls the mad me die grin)

Now I love a girl with sexy lips and eyes grin

call me
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
FahBuLous:
Any girl that has small boobs like Zzor is a total turn off
You're looking for trouble and you'll see it
What gave you the effrontery to talk to my wife like that smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta / RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. / Busty Lady Causes Stir Online With Her Massive Boobs, Fans Go Gaga (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.