Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? (8209 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / What's Your Biggest Turn Off(girl Or Boy) / What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Ssumtry: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Big Tummy

4 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
fuckaholic25:
bro, I dey ibd!!! show me love
I should show you love !!!
Are you a woman?? shocked
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by FahBuLous: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:

You're looking for trouble and you'll see it
What gave you the effrontery to talk to my wife like that smiley
Wife gini? U sef dey find trouble o
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Thattallgirl(f): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2020
Sigh...chai
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Introvertmemer:
Tie wrapper everywhere like madwoman
jakujaku hair
smelling like rat that dead day before last year(joke intended with errors)
demanding money asif am atm
smelling .......
sagging bweast
having potbelly
attention seeking
stretchmarks everywhere
social media addict/freak
im finna stop here
Tho the list goes on and on(enough to write a book)

I see you divorcing your wife in near future for having stretch marks and sagging breasts.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Jackossky:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, however, the following turns me off...

1)Fatness
2) Mouth odour
3) Body odor
4) ostensible laceration
5) Eczema
6) Illogical pride
7) huge tendency to become very fat
cool Big tummy
9) ********

Is your mother slim and fit like Agbani Darego?

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Zither:
I'd rather say the qualities a lady possesses that easily get my attention:

she is supportive even when all looks bleak

What is the intensity of the bleakness?

she is down-to-earth and unpretentious

I can do this. Lots of women can be this. I mean, our forerunners had lots of practice.

she has flaws but works on them

As you're working on yours too, right?

she is intelligent. This is why I am a sapiosexual

Please, spare me with that overused line. Intelligence has levels.

she helps me to become a better version of myself

If I say you're egotistical, am I stretching it too far?

she doesn't fritter away her time on non-productive activities such as bbn, bba, telemundo, community gossip and the likes as some ladies have made them their favourite pastime

If you can swear on your beard you don't spend a minute of your time on football or sports, then I may agree with you.

she is creative in conversation, problem solving, communication, as well as in her chosen field of vocation

Sure, sure. Problem solver where you are the " problem"to be solved. I understand perfectly.

she has vision and purpose she pursues diligently

Of course she has to have a vision. No woman exists just for nature's sake. The issue here is if you have a vision she can invest in.

she is supportive

Define the "limits" of the support so we can know when we start spending our energy on a lost cause.

physical qualities like beauty, fashion, hairdo and the likes are important but secondary to her innate qualities as a lady. yeah I began and ended it with the lady being supportive. That alone makes a woman overly dear to her spouse. can't overemphasize this. in this list also lies my biggest turn-offs in a lady.

Inasmuch as you tried to be unconcerned about physical attributes when listing the qualities you want in a lady, we all know physical beauty attracts a man first, and most times determines if he stays to discover the rest of you. The innate qualities you mentioned, as agreed, determines if he abides with you AKA marriage, so unless you're comfortably okay with marrying an intelligent baboon, I'd say your list up there looks like a complete hogwash.

No offence.

3 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Zither:

she doesn't fritter away her time on non-productive activities such as bbn, bba, telemundo, community gossip and the likes as some ladies have made them their favourite pastime

she is creative in conversation, problem solving, communication, as well as in her chosen field of vocation

she is supportive

physical qualities like beauty, fashion, hairdo and the likes are important but secondary to her innate qualities as a lady. yeah I began and ended it with the lady being supportive. That alone makes a woman overly dear to her spouse. can't overemphasize this. in this list also lies my biggest turn-offs in a lady.

Only comment I read so far.

These are just mere wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by padi94(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Zither:

she is supportive

Simp Alert!

This won't get you any Nairaland Vagina, they will still hand it over to the one that hv money

7 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by womenareapes: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2020
czarr:
My biggest turn offs are:
Dark skin girls bleached girls(looks dirty) materialistic girls social media attention seeking freaks wig wearing girls girls with body odour, mouth odour nail polish /nail fixers(look like witches) eyelash wearing girls.etc
list yours.

black girls especially Naija women undecided
there are the biggest turnoff from me!

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 4:23am On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:
I should show you love !!! Are you a woman?? shocked
baba give me number make I kpensh!!

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by SAVAGEBETS: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2020
czarr:
Dark skin girls bleached girls(looks dirty) materialistic girls social media attention seeking freaks wig wearing girls girls with body odour, mouth odour nail polish /nail fixers(look like witches) eyelash wearing girls.etc
list yours.
They all the same.. The worst are those that hide behind religion..

4 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
That your boyfriend rejected you, does not mean every guy will do same, try and hide your pain na.

I’d rather be rejected dan be with someone like u. Since u r so daft to know everything is nt insult.
Broken relationships are sometimes blessings in disguise. Pele dear�

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:

The truth of the matter is you girls ain't fine without those makeup cheesy
Ion like girls with too much makeup

My dear, everything God made is wonderfully and beautifully made. Every woman is beautiful in her own way. Make up has been in existence from way back, even our mothers and grandmothers used it to enhance their beauty. Every woman is beautiful, just look for a beautiful that suits u. The woman u say is not beautiful can be an angel in another mans eye. Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2020
austine4real:
Just passing oo

When u are looking for a decent woman to settle with that's when u know that some things don't matter
Exactly my point!

grin grin grin
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fati2001(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2020
hogwash
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by czarr(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Some women are taking this thread personally. it's just a thread.
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Jackossky(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is your mother slim and fit like Agbani Darego?

Yes
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Crownstar01: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
czarr:

Dark skin girls
bleached girls(looks dirty)
materialistic girls
social media attention seeking freaks
wig wearing girls
girls with body odour, mouth odour
nail polish /nail fixers(look like witches)
eyelash wearing girls.etc

list yours.

OP, what turns me off in a woman is innumerable. Sexually transmitted diseases, lies, cheating, lack of proper communication, foolishness, laziness, dirtness and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by luvyaself95(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
My list long nairaland no fit contain am grin

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Lightangel65: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2020
czarr:
do you like a girl that can dominate you in bed?....you could be a submissive.

Wtf bro thats the last thing i can ever imagine, i prefer being the one dominating

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by MrCork: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2020
angry
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Milezero: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2020
1)Belly fat
2)Loving but not caring
3)caring but not loving
4)selfishness and greed
5)JEALOUSY.
6)ENVY
7)lack of discipline in communication.
coolover possessiveness
9)obsession
10)HATING OTHERS WHO LOVE ME AND SCARING OTHERS AWAY
11)LOVE OF MONEY
12) IMITATION ANF LIVING A FAKE LIFE
THATMY TURN OFF

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Introvertmemer(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I see you divorcing your wife in near future for having stretch marks and sagging breasts.
theres nothing surgery cant fix in the body of a woman
i forgot,she must be intelligent and an atheist
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Maestro147(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Big Arss

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by sammuell(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Mandela27:
Fair girls are huge turn off.Girls with heavy make ups.Girls with busy body.Short girls..damn!

But u can kidnapp me with a pretty dark skin girl btw
Fair girls

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2020
czarr:

Dark skin girls
bleached girls(looks dirty)
materialistic girls
social media attention seeking freaks
wig wearing girls
girls with body odour, mouth odour
nail polish /nail fixers(look like witches)
eyelash wearing girls.etc

list yours.

you didn't mention untrimmed bush

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by sylve11: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Lol, mine is i hate girls that act girly, i hate them so much, i prefer ladies that you can talk to like bros.
I hate endowed girls and fat girls, i prefer flat ones.

nor be men you dey into so? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Aboks:

Ur father no get sense idiot

U think say na only you sabi abuse ba

Baga lizard
grin grin grin grin

I no go surprise if I hear 'uncircumcised fish' next grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Shabbyiyo:
I hate slim ladies with passion.. Fat n Thick is Bae....
Makeup is a no...
Bleaching is a disease to me...
Too much fairness is a turn off...
Small boobs...
Small nyash mba

damn... this one for this pic go make make better banging beat for club 306 oh! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Shabbyiyo:
I hate slim ladies with passion.. Fat n Thick is Bae....
Makeup is a no...
Bleaching is a disease to me...
Too much fairness is a turn off...
Small boobs...
Small nyash mba
Ma nigarrrr bbw is bae✌ cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] / I Want To Love Again / Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.