Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? (8207 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / What's Your Biggest Turn Off(girl Or Boy) / What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Mandela27: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2020
sammuell:
Fair girls

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2020
StacyO:

Only comment I read so far.

These are just mere wishes.
Stacy baby wassup with you wink
You didn't read my own comments smiley
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
baba give me number make I kpensh!!
Which side you dey for ib
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
czarr:
Some women are taking this thread personally.
it's just a thread.
Look at those two comments up there you will notice them vagina people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:
Which side you dey for ib
soka... that felele side... I dey serious o
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
soka... that felele side... I dey serious o
Jeez guy you fall my hand I swear
That place na the house of those big booty girls naw
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:

bro, i no too dey see dem o I swear! except olosho sha... shey ur side near soka ni

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:

but bro make i no lie I don kpensh some

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
bro, i no too dey see dem o I swear! except olosho sha... shey ur side near soka ni
Na that new garage I dey
Na bbw me dey find and I never see them
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:

Na that new garage I dey
Na bbw me dey find and I never see them
lol, bad guy... u like them bigggg? make sense

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
fuckaholic25:
lol, bad guy... u like them bigggg? make sense
Yes O if any one dey your side just holla mee
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by fuckaholic25(f): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
ZIINI:
Yes O if any one dey your side just holla mee
gat you bro

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Aboks(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
99thEnemy:
grin grin grin grin

I no go surprise if I hear 'uncircumcised fish' next grin grin grin

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by sammuell(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mandela27:
Yeah
Your own serious o

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Zither(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Inasmuch as you tried to be unconcerned about physical attributes when listing the qualities you want in a lady, we all know physical beauty attracts a man first, and most times determines if he stays to discover the rest of you. The innate qualities you mentioned, as agreed, determines if he abides with you AKA marriage, so unless you're comfortably okay with marrying an intelligent baboon, I'd say your list up there looks like a complete hogwash.

No offence.

Men are, by design, creatures of sight. We are moved first by what we see. This is a nod in agreement with your statement I have modified in bold ink.

However, without a doubt, there are always exceptions to the rule. When you discover that many times beauty is only a cosmetic source of attraction which is a fragile shell housing a body of intolerable qualities you will willy-nilly redefine your specs as regards the opposite sex.

Have you not seen the spouses of famous Nigerian actors? Why do they usually end up with women far less physically attractive than the prettier ladies they get to work with or interact with? Are the excused when they marry "intelligent baboon" because they are famous?

No offence

none taken

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Zither(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
StacyO:

Only comment I read so far.

These are just mere wishes.

Sadly, they are. It is quite a tall task to come by someone who meets some of the qualities listed above... someone with all is just pushing my luck. I have cast my coin into my wishing well.
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Zither(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
padi94:

Simp Alert!

This won't get you any Nairaland Vagina, they will still hand it over to the one that hv money

This post is everything wrong with nairaland. Ignominious and unsolicited expression of verbal fever. Like my post was written with the intention to net the opposite sex...
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by hollarunji08(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
My biggest TURN OFF is STRETCH MARK Omo, dat thing pised me up like kilode I don't like what I hate

3 Likes

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Blackmann001: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
A stingy woman!

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Lightangel65: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
sylve11:

nor be men you dey into so? shocked cool

Bad joke

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by padi94(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zither:

This post is everything wrong with nairaland. Ignominious and unsolicited expression of verbal fever. Like my post was written with the intention to net the opposite sex...

Yes that was your intention... Don't even deny it bros

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Introvertmemer:

theres nothing surgery cant fix in the body of a woman
i forgot,she must be intelligent and an atheist

As far as you will pay for it and she agrees, no problem.
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Jackossky:

Yes

You lie! Which kain angry

Do you even know who Agbani Darego is? Do you think people just miraculously have her body structure? It's years and years of gyming and eating good food that brought it about.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Zither:

Men are, by design, creatures of sight. We are moved first by what we see. This is a nod in agreement with your statement I have modified in bold ink.

However, without a doubt, there are always exceptions to the rule. When you discover that many times beauty is only a cosmetic source of attraction which is a fragile shell housing a body of intolerable qualities you will willy-nilly redefine your specs as regards the opposite sex.

Have you not seen the spouses of famous Nigerian actors? Why do they usually end up with women far less physically attractive than the prettier ladies they get to work with or interact with? Are the excused when they marry "intelligent baboon" because they are famous?

none taken

Okay. I agree with your points but I know for guys generally a woman should be at least "presentable" for them to even consider anything with her. Hardly will you see a man with an ugly girl; like downright ugly. Men haven't seen gotten to that level of "discovery" yet grin

To answer your question, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being most gorgeous, actors wives are on a 5 for the least beautiful of them all. It's even the actresses that marry men who are less than 5 on the handsome scale.

In summary, beauty attracts a man, innate qualities keep him.

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by LINTUNE(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2020
being too dark in complexion...
bleached skin.....
heavy makup.....
body/mouth odour....
entitlement mentality....
belle fat(not realy a big deal though, so far is not much).....
not being intellectual....
skinny women.....
sassy women.....
gals that practice toxic feminism...
bad pussy odour.....

1 Like

Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
She cant hear u bro. Lemme call her 4 u. Petyprincess he's calling u
Dis thing wey you do so
No do am again O
He fit land you inside dip 6 fits cool
Re: Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
She cant hear u bro. Lemme call her 4 u. Petyprincess he's calling u
Shey you get sense like this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl Older Than You? / Top 5 Countries With The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Ladies In The Whole World! / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.