Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (78350 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
OMG!!!! MIXED MULTITUDE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
These useless people will spoil the effort of those that have been protesting against misconduct of SARS. What impression do they want the international bodies supporting this movement to have regarding this SARS issue?
If you feel that it is Yahoo boys that is sponsoring this protest, it is either you are not in Nigeria, or you have never had an encounter with SARS? This protest is not about Yahoo boys, internet fraud or whatever bullshit you think, it is about the assault, bloodshed, bully, casualties, extortion and embarrassment caused by SARS.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Thenorth(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
That's right my dear

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by joshuaidibia(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not

You're as confused as your moniker. You, kingAzuibuike that is a female. You and yahoo boys any difference?
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by bbode1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
This news looks to me like a sabotage. I don't think prostitutes will protest and call them selves prostitutes and even go ahead to say they are protesting for the yahoo boys. It's stage managed to my own understanding.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by DatAbujaBoy: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
In buhari voice,, the protest has been hijack by hoodlums grin grin grin
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Teeacom: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin olosho!!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by JohnFrankling(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
. I pray you receive sense�
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Kudejo: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
After reading this I no longer support #EndSARS maybe all they need are strong reforms, The unproductive members of society (criminals) are the real ones leading the protest

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by talktrue1234: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerians has lost hope! so you can't protest for a better course? Must you continue as a prostitute? Why can't you demand something different from the government? something that will stop you all from depending on fraud
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Ayomarcel(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So because of her comment . SARS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KEEP KILLING AND EXTORTING YOUTHS. ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE IN YOUR RIGHT SENSES ?! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS BRUTALITY !
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by talktrue1234: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kudejo:
After reading this I no longer support #EndSARS maybe all they need are strong reforms, The unproductive members of society (criminals) are the real ones leading the protest

Most of the places where those protest are coming from are yahoo boys dominated areas, Nigerians don't know what is a better reform so forget it!

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by billioncypher(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Oga u mean oo, u mean say u never hear of innocent ppl wey sars don kill? Abi na as en neva reach u or ur any of ur ppl? Anyway i pray sars remain for u and ur selfish kind, iseee!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by talktrue1234: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ayomarcel:

So because of her comment . SARS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KEEP KILLING AND EXTORTING YOUTHS. ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE IN YOUR RIGHT SENSES ?! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS BRUTALITY !

No it means they will keep having excuses to set up something similar to SARS even if we scrap SARS, why can't we address why everyone is rushing to fraud?

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
Yorubas people sef

Keep quiet. Your yamlegged yeebos have a full monopoly on prostitution in the whole of West Africa.

Even Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of all your women are cheap wh0res.

Google it.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bt ashewo no be work. Lol
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Mummyfour(f): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Revolution! Let's go there.. #ENDBADLEADERS#
#ENDSARS gained momentum from just a few people raising alarm and protesting. If you and I and other well meaning Nigerians start typing #ENDBADLEADERSHIP etc, before you know it, it would gather momentum.
I pledge to hash tag every abnormality I can think of on any thread I comment on.
Let's take it from there. Nigerians we must rise up abeg. This docility is too much. If na BBN now, we go show power in voting for our preferred housemates. But to protest for the sake of our future generations, we go hide under bed.
This useless old politicians have secured the lives of their generation yet unborn, yet we will be attacking ourselves on social media on the basis of religion, tribe and political party.
When gbege happen, they will relocate abroad and leave the poor masses to suffer.
We must revolt. Abeg the suffering is too much.
I am waiting for the squealers that George Orwell wrote about in his book "Animal Farm" to come and attack me

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Doflamingo: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Shut the Bleep up ....dumb cunt
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Ayomarcel(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

No it means they will keep having excuses to set up something similar to SARS even if we scrap SARS, why can't we address why everyone is rushing to fraud?

Most of the people are not fraudsters with or without sars there will always be fraudsters. YOU LISTEN TO CRY OF YOUR PEOPLE. THE POLICE FORCE CAN TAKE IN THESE PEOPLE AND THE IGP SAID SARS HELP IN BOKO HARAM WAR. SOME CAN ALSO JOIN THEM TOO.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Ayomarcel(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
THERE WILL ALWAYS SOME PEOPLE HERE DROPPING THEIR SILLY COMMENTS. BUT, IT IS ALLOWED. NOT EVERYONE IS READY TO BE FREE. SOME PEOPLE ARE SLAVE TO OPPRESSION.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This also shows the decadence in our society. If that crowd are mostly yahoo boys then what does the future hold for the country..?. japa!!!!

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Antoeni(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay, what if we call them RSARS- Reformed Special Anti Robbery Squad in addition to ensuring they are TRULY reformed?
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by mybbcnews: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Mumu.

Because those criminals have not harrassed you before, na why you dey open mouth.
Na you do wetin make them harassed you.

Security agents will certainly harass criminal elements in a society

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Burgerlomo: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
TechyMm0:

cool

Just imagine

Arrant nonsense
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Mumu.

Because those criminals have not harrassed you before, na why you dey open mouth.
How dem go harrass him when he's always addressed as he dressed.
I no dey hide my Android phones from SARS & they have never, even by mistake, pointed to me to alight or asked to unlock my phone.

No offense

4 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Ayomarcel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
ALSO, MEDIA HOUSE LIKE VANGUARD ARE BEEN PAID TO BRING THIS KIND OF NEWS TO STOP THE NEWS. THEY'RE ALWAYS BRINGING THE NEGATIVE PART. ASK YOURSELVES WHY BBC, CNN AND OTHER FOREIGN MEDIA DIDN'T BRING THIS PART OF THE NEWS.

OUR MEDIA HOUSE ARE ALSO PART OF OUR OPPRESSORS!.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by DoubleEngine007: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mummyfour:
#ENDSARS gained momentum from just a few people raising alarm and protesting. If you and I and other well meaning Nigerians start typing #ENDBADLEADERSHIP etc, before you know it, it would gather momentum.
I pledge to hash tag every abnormality I can think of on any thread I comment on.
Let's take it from there. Nigerians we must rise up abeg. This docility is too much. If na BBN now, we go show power in voting for our preferred housemates. But to protest for the sake of our future generations, we go hide under bed.
This useless old politicians have secured the lives of their generation yet unborn, yet we will be attacking ourselves on social media on the basis of religion, tribe and political party.
When gbege happen, they will relocate abroad and leave the poor masses to suffer.
We must revolt. Abeg the suffering is too much.
I am waiting for the squealers that George Orwell wrote about in his book "Animal Farm" to come and attack me
Way to go..
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by hstar: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rgade:
How disappointing.
Nigerians are Jokers to be honest.
Any meaningful movement that starts in this country, before long expect it to be hijacked by stupid, irresponsible and lowlife elements of the society and turned into a debacle.
Who are these ones now?
Isn't this a mockery of the issue at hand?
This is what the government wants. They want the protests to be hijacked by low lives and end up as a mockery. And trust our dumb Nigerian youth to grant them that wish.
The government wants the Nigerian youth to remain hopeless!
Everything we will turn it to comedy and clout chasing.
Endsars has now become a social parade.
Who did this to our youth?
SMH.
E tire me
They've just spoilt the good work

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by backnbeta(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Silly reason to join. I don't encourage Yahoo Yahoo business but more importantly, we should discourage police brutality and harassment! Whether you are a Yahoo boy or not, police has no right to harass you on the streets.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Peace2love: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Mumu.

The bitter truth. No need for name calling.

The categories of people protesting for #EndSARS are making the whole thing look funny. When you blow something out of proportion you make mockery of it, and that's exactly the way #EndSARS protesters are going about with the protest.

It seem our celebrity are competing with one another to know who will pull more crowd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.