Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1382310 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
@ella77. Thank you very much. Well appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2014
IyawoToBe:
Alright dearie. Sending you a mail right away smiley
You can take down your email...

Responded. Please do unquote/edit my post with my email.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by LeonessAug: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Happy to read the news Phema.. Congratulations.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2014
LeonessAug: Happy to read the news Phema.. Congratulations.

Thanks babes. kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Too lazy to make another soft copy. Had to capture the hard one. I hope it isn't too blurry.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2014
List of documents I took to the Embassy

- Letter of responsibility from Doctoresparati
- PayPal receipt for letter of responsibility
- Hospital email correspondences
- Visa fee receipt
- Appointment confirmation
- DS 160 confirmation page
- International Passport
- Two 5cm X 5cm white background passport
- Marriage certificate
- Newspaper change of name
- Change of name affidavit from court
- 5 copies of our wedding pictures
- Wedding IV
- Wedding programme
- Hotel reservation confirmation
- Letter of consent/sponsorship from hubby
- Hubby's 8 months accounts statements
- Hubby's 3months pay slips
- Hubby's Employment, Promotion and Training letters
- Hubby's international Passport
- My 8 months account statement
- My Employment letter
- My Leave/introduction letter from my office
- Budget spreadsheet
- Evidence of pregnancy from my Naija Gynea

If you have any questions as regards any of the documents, please ask.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Questions to expect from a VO. The ones I rehearsed with grin

- Why are you travelling to the US?
- Which state are you going to?
- Why do you want to have your baby in the US?
- Why is your husband not going with you? (for people going alone)
- How will you cope all alone?
- Have you contacted a hospital?
- Why did you choose this hospital?
- How did you get to know about them?
- How much is the total cost?
- Where will you be staying in the US?
- How long will you be staying?
- What do you do for a living?
- How much do you earn?
- What does your husband do?
- How much does your husband earn?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by musspuss: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks @ Ifax

My appointment confirmation already has a reference number of the currrent application. Would filling a new DS 160 not give further discrepancies and arouse suspicison from the interviewing officer?

Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Lipsyred: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks lovely people.i have gone through all the pages and got a lot of information but is really late now to change because I have b1/b2 visa now which was given in June 26th and my sis in law invited me for her graduation then I was five month pregnant and wasnt asked,told them at embassy am goin on vacation and also to attend the graduation in august 21,but I couldn't make it then but I will b leaving September 14th but I intend to go for delivery will b 35weeks then,using delta airline,my Poe will b Atlanta to enter another to Bwi to maryland, pls can I get any advise on immigration if I shud still say vacation alone or include delivery?my sis in law is a nurse and making all arrangement,I will also travel with her daughter 6year who is a citizen but have been in nigeria,my sis in law is also a citizen.pls someone should advise me.i will be travelling with cash close to 10k maryland, pls can I get any advise on immigration if I shud still say vacation alone or include delivery?my sis in law is a nurse and making all arrangement,I will also travel with her daughter 6year who is a citizen but have been in nigeria,my sis in law is also a citizen.pls someone should advise me.i will be travelling with cash close to 10k dollars n my credit cards n other cards just to show dat am financially capable.just scared need your advise,pls someone respond
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Lotalways: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Santa2: I have been a regular follower of this thread..I have read from page 1 to 103 and I can tell u that there is a wealth of information here.It feels like I know most of you personally even though I haven't written a line on this thread before..all the ijaymamas, Ibtisams24, twizzie, lizcom25, uchetobi,mamacajah(if I no call ur name no vex, I still hail) If I had stumbled on this thread early last year, our visa would not have been denied and our first child would have been delivered in the US. My wife is due for another child by end of December but plans to travel mid nov. Tanks to info from tokyobulls, we intend to use Methodist west houston hospital. I would appreciate any info about hospital in houston that is relatively cheaper. I remember some of the houston mum goin around October November wanted to form a bbm group if so abeg make una add me make I no lost cheesy .( I hope say justwizzy no go para again this time grin)

For those lookin at Dallas a friend recently used John peters and spent $4,500 in all and the baby is hail and hearty, they said the experience was great (I no go mind if I see that kind deal for houston..yea I know say na ijebu dey worry me tongue )

Good day all, thanks alot for your contributions so far, am planning on going to Houston also in December, i too will appreciate any info on hospitals in Houston and their cost implications in giving birth. Thanks peeps, God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Santa2: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
ashleybaker:

@Santa2: How come your friend spent $4,500 in John Peters when I got this quote from them. Hmmmmm!!!!!!
Hi, thank you for your email. I would like to provide any information you are asking so if I fail to answer your questions, please do not hesitate to reply with any additional requests. Here are some estimated charges, that should be regarded as estimates based on previous charges for a delivery at JPS Health Network and not necessarily what charges would be after a delivery.

Non-Emergent Normal Vaginal Delivery - $8,000 to $15,000 – does not include doctor, anesthesia, radiology, prenatal care or baby
Non-Emergent Caesarian Delivery - $15,000 to $20,000 – does not include doctor, anesthesia, radiology, prenatal care or baby
Newborn Baby - $6,000 – does not include intensive care or care provided outside of newborn nursery

Thank you again for your question, please let me know if I can help any further.

James Smith

She left at 28 weeks got there and was able to negotiate with them. She paid her cash upfront didn't use epidural, had normal delivery without complications. She said she continually kept negotiating. She's away right now but I would contact her for detailed info.

@folusho2001..saw a mail from you but it was blank (abi na me no sabi use this nairaland well grin)

@lipsyred your best bet would be to send a letter to the embassy informing them on your intent to give birth in the US. get their standard reply then @ POE you tell them coming to have your baby using the letter as your reference, countless mums have done that here and have been successful. By God's grace yours would be one of those. My advise would be to go through the thread all over again ( yea it might be hectic but trust me when I say it would be worth it).. My two cent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Santa2: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Lotalways:

Good day all, thanks alot for your contributions so far, am planning on going to Houston also in December, i too will appreciate any info on hospitals in Houston and their cost implications in giving birth. Thanks peeps, God bless

Here is ROUGH SKETCH of some of the info I have been able to gather from this forum on Houston over time (these come from different NLders experiences btw I place emphasis on rough smiley). :

http://westhoustonmedical.com/
Hello, this quotation of $3,340 from Dr. La does not include the hospital fee (WHMC), it is the doctor's fee only. The hospital fee is $2,500 for self pay patients (normal delivery) and $4,000 for C-section. Hope this helps.
Dr la is the most expensive dr in whmc. Go to their website and contact other doctors with admission privileges at the hospital. The others average $2,000 to $2,500 for what dr la charges $4,000

There are other hospitals/ drs in Houston you can also consider like oakbend, Methodist, etc

For those coming to Houston, I registered with Methodist Hospital. Their hospital bill is $2538 for womanly delivery and $3780 for CS. Epidural is an additional $1500 which is optional. And I chose Dr. Le whose bill is $1500 for delivery and prenatal visits which include ultrasound scans and prenatal vitamins. The only thing not included in this package is tests which are not compulsory esp if you have done them in Nigeria. This is a fair deal & my first visit yesterday was gd. Don't 4get to come with your medical

Methodist Hospital Sugar Land. I was told I will do only one test, it'll cost $10 and it's compulsory cos I wanna hve a womanly delivery & they need to b sure I don't hve any infection dat can affect d baby during birth. All my test results from my hospital in Naija was accepted. The Dr's name is Dr. Duc Le. He accepts patients till 36weeks.

Methodist Katy
Hospital -3,100 if paid before the end of the 8th month of pregnancy. Apparently this covered pediatrician while at the hospital

Dr Zimmerman - $1,400 (we hear it's now $1,600)

Total test done - $70

Ultrasound - $150

Pathology- $204, however received a 40 percent discount

Total amount spent was under $5k

Birth Center
jaymee Boughton 2813890810,u can mail her on inbloom midwifery services. $3000

Houston North West Medical Centre and Dr C. Gregory Smith before? I learnt fee for normal delivery without epidural is $5k and need to confirm this.

We got a Dr affiliated to Wst Houston Medical Center for $2,200 and hospital payment is also $2,200,

otation (1,600 USD) I got from the OBGYN (Dr. Geoffrey Andrews Zimmerman). That's all inclusive for normal child birth. IF you will be going through a C-section, he charges 2,100 USD. His address and contact are 2222 Greenhouse Road. Suite 300. Houston TX 77084. Tel: 281-398-8484. Note that they close 12.30 pm on Fridays and I think same on Wednesdays. They usually work between 08.30 am and 5.30 pm so you can schedule your calls. I think the best time to call is around 3 pm Niger

N.B: my advise would be that you contact these hospitals personally

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Phema: List of documents I took to the Embassy

Phema na only you carry all these documents go? grin. Chai VO must give that Visa o . All these information you are sharing,dia riz God ooo. I hope to see you someday to yab you,as our EDD is similar and we are looking at elpaso. I like your free and determined spirit though, Its encouraging. Some people will get their visa here and them no go answer questions again,God is watching all of you.

NB: One thing i have learnt from my visa applications is that you can never overprepare, think like the VO,be honest and block all loopholes. I wish everyone luck.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by BVNO: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning all.

Please I have the medical bill from the doctor, should I still request for letter of responsibility from the doctor?...pls it's urgent

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by twizzie: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2014
As in!! When I got to the wedding IV and wedding programme, I just imagined the portmanteau u take carry those docs!! Good thing you got it! that's the koko!!

Tvegas:

Phema na only you carry all these documents go? grin. Chai VO must give that Visa o . All these information you are sharing,dia riz God ooo. I hope to see you someday to yab you,as our EDD is similar and we are looking at elpaso. I like your free and determined spirit though, Its encouraging. Some people will get their visa here and them no go answer questions again,God is watching all of you.

NB: One thing i have learnt from my visa applications is that you can never overprepare, think like the VO,be honest and block all loopholes. I wish everyone luck.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2014
BVNO: Good morning all.

Please I have the medical bill from the doctor, should I still request for letter of responsibility from the doctor?...pls it's urgent

Thanks

It depends, if he can send one thats fine. But if he cant print out the email conversations between both of you and use that. However, i know a couple who were denied solely because they had no doctors appointment so try all you can to get a letter.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2014
twizzie: As in!! When I got to the wedding IV and wedding programme, I just imagined the portmanteau u take carry those docs!! Good thing you got it! that's the koko!!

As in no be small matter, the wedding IV got me cracking this morning. I am really happy for her.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Tvegas:

OMG!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, make una no vex. Shebi dem say "burden of proof is on the applicant" cheesy cheesy. Good thing the VO jejely respected himself and gave me visa effortlessly. If not, he for really see "burden of proof" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by twizzie: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks BVNO. Will check it out.
You could ask to book an appointment with a Doc, that can serve as as letter of responsibility too..Then take all your correspondence including the bill along.
BVNO: @ twizzie....Yes $6,050 it's all inclusive. Hackensack UMC Mountainside Hospital...30 mins away from NY.

@Phema....A big congratulations. May God grant you safe delivery!!!, I'm still waiting for the budget sheet....please.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2014
twizzie: As in!! When I got to the wedding IV and wedding programme, I just imagined the portmanteau u take carry those docs!! Good thing you got it! that's the koko!!

Chei! Una don kill me this morning *covers face* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Phema:
OMG!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, make una no vex. Shebi dem say "burden of proof is on the applicant" cheesy cheesy. Good thing the VO jejely respected himself and gave me visa effortlessly. If not, he for really see "burden of proof" cheesy

@Phema, i did not know "burden of proof" must fill one large sack naa. Make i go buy 2 ghana must go bags for my wife and get person wey go help us carry our own "burden of proof" to the embassy, VO come and see "burden of proof" you must give visa ooo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tvegas:
@Phema, i did not know "burden of proof" must fill one large sack naa. Make i go buy 2 ghana must go bags for my wife and get person wey go help us carry our own "burden of proof" to the embassy, VO come and see "burden of proof" you must give visa ooo. grin grin grin

I Swear! A Ghana-must-go of "burden of proof" is all she needs. The VO will just ask her her name and grant her 10 years multiple entry. So she doesn't come disturbing them for a very long time. cheesy cheesy

But, it wasn't even that bulky sha grin. I just put all of them in a transparent file. I used that much marital evidence cos I still have my maiden name on my passport.

Laff don finish me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by twizzie: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
You guys are cracking me up! But seriously, what will you have used the wedding programme for? Me I'm just curious o grin The VO sef fear,no gree look any other doc!!
Phema:

But, it wasn't even that bulky sha grin. I just put all of them in a transparent file. I used that much marital evidence cos I still have my maiden name on my passport.

Laff don finish me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Lotalways: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Santa2:

Here is ROUGH SKETCH of some of the info I have been able to gather from this forum on Houston over time (these come from different NLders experiences btw I place emphasis on rough smiley). :

http://westhoustonmedical.com/
Hello, this quotation of $3,340 from Dr. La does not include the hospital fee (WHMC), it is the doctor's fee only. The hospital fee is $2,500 for self pay patients (normal delivery) and $4,000 for C-section. Hope this helps.
Dr la is the most expensive dr in whmc. Go to their website and contact other doctors with admission privileges at the hospital. The others average $2,000 to $2,500 for what dr la charges $4,000

There are other hospitals/ drs in Houston you can also consider like oakbend, Methodist, etc

For those coming to Houston, I registered with Methodist Hospital. Their hospital bill is $2538 for womanly delivery and $3780 for CS. Epidural is an additional $1500 which is optional. And I chose Dr. Le whose bill is $1500 for delivery and prenatal visits which include ultrasound scans and prenatal vitamins. The only thing not included in this package is tests which are not compulsory esp if you have done them in Nigeria. This is a fair deal & my first visit yesterday was gd. Don't 4get to come with your medical

Methodist Hospital Sugar Land. I was told I will do only one test, it'll cost $10 and it's compulsory cos I wanna hve a womanly delivery & they need to b sure I don't hve any infection dat can affect d baby during birth. All my test results from my hospital in Naija was accepted. The Dr's name is Dr. Duc Le. He accepts patients till 36weeks.

Methodist Katy
Hospital -3,100 if paid before the end of the 8th month of pregnancy. Apparently this covered pediatrician while at the hospital

Dr Zimmerman - $1,400 (we hear it's now $1,600)

Total test done - $70

Ultrasound - $150

Pathology- $204, however received a 40 percent discount

Total amount spent was under $5k

Birth Center
jaymee Boughton 2813890810,u can mail her on inbloom midwifery services. $3000

Houston North West Medical Centre and Dr C. Gregory Smith before? I learnt fee for normal delivery without epidural is $5k and need to confirm this.

We got a Dr affiliated to Wst Houston Medical Center for $2,200 and hospital payment is also $2,200,

otation (1,600 USD) I got from the OBGYN (Dr. Geoffrey Andrews Zimmerman). That's all inclusive for normal child birth. IF you will be going through a C-section, he charges 2,100 USD. His address and contact are 2222 Greenhouse Road. Suite 300. Houston TX 77084. Tel: 281-398-8484. Note that they close 12.30 pm on Fridays and I think same on Wednesdays. They usually work between 08.30 am and 5.30 pm so you can schedule your calls. I think the best time to call is around 3 pm Niger

N.B: my advise would be that you contact these hospitals personally

@Santa2- You are a star, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
@ phema
Seems u got married last week Saturday. Where i wan see wedding iv? shocked
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
twizzie: You guys are cracking me up! But seriously, what will you have used the wedding programme for? Me I'm just curious o grin The VO sef fear,no gree look any other doc!!

All na "burden of proof" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
hollabeesy2014: @ phema Seems u got married last week Saturday. Where i wan see wedding iv? shocked

LMAO! cheesy The Priest should still have a copy. Take from him and make a photocopy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by egariyi(f): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello my good people. It's been a couple of days I posted here as I have been busy packing for my trip.

I am happy to inform the house that I finally landed in HOUSTON On 26 Aug and my POE exp was effortless. Flew United Airline. Can u imagine that I was not asked a single questions and I was stamped in for six months. Our flight arrived late by 1 hrs 15 mins and they appeared to be in a hurry to clear the batch of people. Therefore went for screening of foods and off I go.

Will stay a few days in Houston n will be heading to El Paso on 1st Sept.

@Miri7n5b, pls inbox me ya number. Need to speak with you ASAP.

Thanks to all contributors of this great forum.

Note: if u declared your intentions at d embassy and have some reasonable cash to cover your bills, there is no need to be afraid of using Houston as POE.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bloggerina: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
weaseloo:

Help o! Dr. La's office insists they cannot come down on their $3340 fee. Need a cheaper doctor.

Hello, first I just want to say that this is a wonderful thread, lots of useful info. Its a pity I found out about this thread AFTER I had my baby in the US earlier this year. lol
Anyways, I just want to provide helpful info for the person who asked about another doctor in West Houston Medical Centre. I had my Son there in Feb this year, my doctor was Dr Jeanie Huynh. Fantastic doctor! A friend's sis-in-law had used her before so I went to her and I must say, i'm glad I did. She also did my son's circumcision and it was fantastic. I had emailed the doc's office and also faxed my medical report in advance. They didnt accept payment in advance anyway, had to pay everyth when I got there. So here's what I spent a few months ago:

Dr Huynh's Fee - $2,000
Additional OBtests @ Doc's office - $270 (please do as many of the tests as you can do in Naija)
Circumcision - $255
Hospital Fee - $4,000 (I ended up having a C-Section coz I developed PIH when I arrived in the US)
Epidural - $1,200
Paediatrician - $93 (Dr Huynh's office suggested a paediatrician to me that also gives discount to Dr Huynh's patients so this was quite cheap. Otherwise I would have spent $800 if I had used WHMC's Paed).

. I understand that having a baby in the US can be daunting, esp if you havent done it before so it pays to have people assitst with first-hand info, questions, clarifications etc. Am available to help sha.
I wish everyone a success in this quest and all the blessings of parenthood!!! May our investments in our children's future by having them in the US be fruitful in Jesus Name!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks for this info. Please do u still have the contact of the pediatrician you used cos Oakbend gave me a bill of $380 and dont mind if i can cut this cost.
bloggerina:

Hello, first I just want to say that this is a wonderful thread, lots of useful info. Its a pity I found out about this thread AFTER I had my baby in the US earlier this year. lol
Anyways, I just want to provide helpful info for the person who asked about another doctor in West Houston Medical Centre. I had my Son there in Feb this year, my doctor was Dr Jeanie Huynh. Fantastic doctor! A friend's sis-in-law had used her before so I went to her and I must say, i'm glad I did. She also did my son's circumcision and it was fantastic. I had emailed the doc's office and also faxed my medical report in advance. They didnt accept payment in advance anyway, had to pay everyth when I got there. So here's what I spent a few months ago:

Dr Huynh's Fee - $2,000
Additional OBtests @ Doc's office - $270 (please do as many of the tests as you can do in Naija)
Circumcision - $255
Hospital Fee - $4,000 (I ended up having a C-Section coz I developed PIH when I arrived in the US)
Epidural - $1,200
Paediatrician - $93 (Dr Huynh's office suggested a paediatrician to me that also gives discount to Dr Huynh's patients so this was quite cheap. Otherwise I would have spent $800 if I had used WHMC's Paed).

Anyone's who's intrested can reply or send me an email, I'd be willing to share contact info etc. I understand that having a baby in the US can be daunting, esp if you havent done it before so it pays to have people assitst with first-hand info, questions, clarifications etc. Am available to help sha.
I wish everyone a success in this quest and all the blessings of parenthood!!! May our investments in our children's future by having them in the US be fruitful in Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by BVNO: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thank you twizzie.

I already have an appointment with the doctor, will that serve as letter of responsibility from the doctor?

please I need help!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ifax(f): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
musspuss: Thanks @ Ifax

My appointment confirmation already has a reference number of the currrent application. Would filling a new DS 160 not give further discrepancies and arouse suspicison from the interviewing officer?

Thanks a lot

Can't exactly remember how it's done. But I think u should cancel the interview, fill out a new DS 160 and schedule a new interview appointment with a new confirmation sheet and barcode. Not sure though. Hope someone can help

Better yet, you can ask @tzetzefly on d usa visit visa thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.