Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1380850 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2015
dabiggy:
I had my baby through Obama health care programme, with the help of a friend that works in the hospital though I went earlier to usa enough, it cost nothing, it's free though Africans on ground find it difficult helping others out

The U.S. government does not offer socialized medical care for foreigners or new immigrants, so in the absence of insurance you or your sponsor will have to pay for health care. The so called "free" healthcare that your "friend" arranged for you will eventually be paid for by U.S tax payers.
The simple truth is that your friend "cooked" the records to get you a benefit you are not entitled to in anyway, shape or form. It will be in your own best interest to remedy this situation asap and definitely before you depart the U.S. unless you don't mind being banned from ever coming to the United States . Your case falls under material misrepresentation. This is the highest crime when it comes to U.S immigration matters...Act fast before you begin to make this journey more difficult than it already is for others .

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Miemiecious: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Hi Soutien,
Who did u use as your contact person when applying in your DS-160 form?
is it dr fagbohun you used? Also did u get a hotel reservation or you stayed with a relative?

Soutien:

Okay dear. I will send you a pm now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by RITLUV: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2015
@Newmum0615. I just sent you a PM for info on acc with Precious Cedars. I plan traveeling in April. Using Dr Fagbohun at Oak Bend. Kindly assist. Thanks
Newmum0615:
PM me for details. I have info on Precious Cedars. I am going to be using her. Prefer her to the Soul care tho.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by RITLUV: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2015
@ Nogen, I just sent you a mail.
@ Sayoberry, Any updates pls?

Kindly assist. Many Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mabels: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2015
ote author=forevermine post=30318951]@sayoberry, Oakbend charges $3500 for CS and $500 for each additional infant, abi has it changed?

No, it has nt changed o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by baauh: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2015
My wife in New York somehow manage to have delivery using some insurance company in New York USA. My wife was on B2 visa.

After delivery I applied for USA visa and told the reason of seeing my baby. I claimed that I sponsored the delivery of baby by giving 10000 $.
The visa officer gave me only 6 months single entry visa.

He told next time if you are applying for visa you have to prove that you really sponsored.

by having baby through insurance will jeopardize my future visa or is it legal to have baby through insurance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bluekpali: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Dear Amother4life,
I have read through several post on this forum and it is real work. I have to first thank those of you that have contributed positively to this forum over the years. We thank you for sharing and hope that those of us going through the process now will carry that "torch" forward.
Anyways, i intend to arrive Houston in a few days. I have not decided on who to use just yet but leaning more towards Dr Zee. Dr F seems to be biting more than he can chew at the moment. I am interested in the family accommodation you mentioned please. Don't think a hotel is the right setting for me. I would appreciate any information in this regard. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
baauh:
My wife in New York somehow manage to have delivery using some insurance company in New York USA. My wife was on B2 visa.

After delivery I applied for USA visa and told the reason of seeing my baby. I claimed that I sponsored the delivery of baby by giving 10000 $.

He told next time if you are applying for visa you have to prove that you really sponsored.

by having baby through insurance will jeopardize my future visa or is it legal to have baby through insurance.

Hi,
Your wife did not somehow "manage" to use U.S tax payer insurance for delivery without somebody lying on the relevant forms.
The U.S. government does not offer socialized medical care for foreigners.
The so called "free" healthcare that your wife has enjoyed was arranged for her by an unscrupulous person who knowingly falsified records.
This bill will eventually be paid by U.S tax payers. You have further complicated the whole case by lying to a consular officer under oath during your visa interview to derive immigration benefit which is a material misrepresentation.
The only way to HOPEFULLY remedy this case ( you may still be banned from entering the United States) is to pay off all your bills and keep the receipts .

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Newmum0615: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2015
LWKMD
Shawbabe:

why are u blaming us now for baby's documents? Eh? Why are u blaming us for maternity leave?

I'm kidding oh..hahahaha! Couldn't resist! grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lalavita: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Please share details on this insurance so we can give feedback.
The vast majority of private insurers require that you have been on the scheme for at least 12 months before maternity benefits are allowed.
If this insurance was obtained by your wife soon before or after birth, it is starting to sound like Medicaid...Hope it is not for you and your wife's sake.

baauh:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
bluekpali:
Dear Amother4life,
I have read through several post on this forum and it is real work. I have to first thank those of you that have contributed positively to this forum over the years. We thank you for sharing and hope that those of us going through the process now will carry that "torch" forward.
Anyways, i intend to arrive Houston in a few days. I have not decided on who to use just yet but leaning more towards Dr Zee. Dr F seems to be biting more than he can chew at the moment. I am interested in the family accommodation you mentioned please. Don't think a hotel is the right setting for me. I would appreciate any information in this regard. Thank you

Welcome to the Forum!
Your screenname is really interesting "bluekpali" indeed. Anyways, i will pm you the details for the accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by baauh: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Hi Thanks for your input.

For passport my consent in written is required. Can I deny that consent so that I am not being part of this malfunctioning.
Later on for Visa can I make my end safe. To be honest it wasn't my idea too to have this type of insurance.

Amother4life:

Hi,
Your wife did not somehow "manage" to use U.S tax payer insurance for delivery without somebody lying on the relevant forms.
The U.S. government does not offer socialized medical care for foreigners.
The so called "free" healthcare that your wife has enjoyed was arranged for her by an unscrupulous person who knowingly falsified records.
This bill will eventually be paid by U.S tax payers. You have further complicated the whole case by lying to a consular officer under oath during your visa interview to derive immigration benefit which is a material misrepresentation.
The only way to HOPEFULLY remedy this case ( you may still be banned from entering the United States) is to pay off all your bills when you visit your wife and keep the receipts .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2015
baauh:

For passport my consent in written is required. Can I deny that consent so that I am not being part of this malfunctioning.
Later on for Visa can I make my end safe. To be honest it wasn't my idea too to have this type of insurance.

You cannot deny your wife and child after you were just granted visa to visit them! Moreover how do you expect them to return home without an American passport?You are already part of this case...a bigger case at that. You intentionally lied to a consular officer to derive immigration benefit. The material misrepresentation and fraud kicked in the minute you claimed to have paid $10000 for medical bills. If you had obviously told the truth the visa would have been denied. So, like I said earlier you best bet is to send the money to your wife to clear the bills while you desist from making use of the visa for travel. So, you have two issues to tackle.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nogen: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Another medicare story. It's not fair o. Me too I pay tax and I know how painful it is. Let's stop abusing The American system . It is called stealing. If you don't have enough money for this dream, leave it because it is not a do or die affair.

You can even arrange with the hospital to pay up your balance in instalments. Hia, cheating the system is not good for our image as Nigerians and it locks the door for some genuine ones.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shelly23: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
It wasn't your idea, but you and your wife still did it anyways! It's absolutely unfair to the numerous other people on here who work hard and save their money to do this the right way!
It is not by force to give birth to your kids in the US especially if you can't afford it!
We keep lamenting about corrupt government officials, how is this any better?
I honestly wish there was a way to report people like you so you can stop ruining the opportunity for the rest of us!

baauh:

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by QuickHomeBuyers: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Amother4life, your subtle way of marketing your 'family accommodation' is glaring (we know the drill)cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep at it, justwise is coming to nip you dear tongue

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2015
baauh:

A. General​

An applicant may be found inadmissible if he or she obtains ​a​ ​benefit​ under the INA either through: ​

•Fraud​;​ or​

•Willful misrepresentation.​

Although fraud and ​willful​ misrepresentation are distinct actions for inadmissibility purposes, they share common elements. All of the elements necessary for a finding of inadmissibility based on willful misrepresentation are also needed for a finding of inadmissibility based on fraud. However, a fraud finding requires two add​itional elements. ​

This is why a person​ who is inadmissible for fraud is always also inadmissible for willful misrepresentation. However, the opposite is not​ necessarily true: a person​ inadmissible for willful misrepresentation is not necessarily inadmissible for fraud.​ [1] ​

Additionally, misrepresentation of a material fact may lead to other adverse immigration consequences. For example, if the beneficiary commits marriage fraud, it may have adverse immigration consequences for both the petitioner and the beneficiary. ​

B. Willful Misrepresentation​

Inadmissibility based on willful misrepresentation requires a finding that ​a person​ willfully misrepresented a material fact.​ [2] For ​a person​ to be inadmissible, the officer must find all of the following elements: ​

•The ​person​ ​procured,​ or sought to procure, a benefit​ under ​U.S.​ immigration laws;​

•The ​person​ ​made​ a ​false representation;​ ​

•The false representation was ​willfully ​made; ​

•The false representation was ​material;​ and​

•The false representation was ​made​ ​to a U.S. ​g​overnment official,​ ​generally an immigration or consular officer​.​ [3]

If all of the above elements are present, then the ​person​ is inadmissible for willful misrepresentation. ​
[i][/i]
If the person​ succeeded in obtaining the benef​it under the INA, he or she​ would be inadmissible for having procured the benefit by ​willful​ misrepresentation. If the attempt was not successful​,​ [4] ​the ​person​ would still be inadmissible for having “sought to procure” the ​immigration benefit​ by ​willful​ misrepresentation. In each case, evidence of intent to deceive is ​not​ required.​ [5]

[b]C. Fraud​

Inadmissibility based on fraud requires a finding that ​a person​ knowingly made a false representation of a material fact with the intent to deceive the other party.​ [6]

For ​a person​ to be inadmissible for having procured entry, a visa, other documentation, or any other benefit ​under the INA​ by fra​ud, the officer ​must find all of the following elements: ​

•The ​person​ ​procured,​ or sought to procure, a benefit under ​U.S.​ immigration laws;​

•The ​person​ ​made​ a ​false representation;​

•The false representation was ​willfully ​made; ​

•The false representation was ​material;​ ​

•The false representation was ​made​ ​to a U.S. ​g​overnment ​official​,​ ​generally an immigration or consular officer​;​ [7]

•The false representation was ​made​ ​with the intent to deceive​ ​a ​U.S. ​government official authorized to act upon the request (​generally an​ immigration​ or consular​ officer);​ [8] and​

•The ​U.S. ​government official ​believed and acted upon​ the false representation by granting the benefit.​ [9]

If all of the above elements are present, then the ​person​ is inadmissible for having procured ​an immigration​ benefit by fraud. Since the elements required for fraud also include the elements for willful misrepresentation, the ​person​ is also inadmissible for willful misrepresentation.​
​[/b]
If the​ ​person​ was ​un​successful in obtaining the benefit​,​ [10] he or she may still be inadmissible for having “sought to procure” the ​immigration​ benefit by fraud. In this case, the fraud element requiring the ​U.S. ​government official to believe and act upon the false representation is not applicable; however, intent to deceive is still a required element. ​

In cases of attempted fraud, it may be difficult to establish the ​person​’s intent to deceive because the fraud has not actually succeeded. However, establishing intent to deceive may be ​un​necessary; if evidence supports a finding of willful misrepresentation, which does not require intent to deceive,​ [11] then the ​person​ is already considered inadmissible without any further determination of fraud. ​

D. Comparing Fraud and Willful Misrepresentation​

In practice, the distinction between fraud ​and​ ​willful ​misrepresentation is not greatly significant​ ​because​ either fraud or a willful misrepresentation alone is sufficient to establish inadmissibility.​

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Amother4life: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
QuickHomeBuyers:
Amother4life, your subtle way of marketing your 'family accommodation' is glaring (we know the drill)cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep at it, justwise is coming to nip you dear tongue
Very funny.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Amother4life:
Hello Ladies,
I'm brand new to the site. I wish i had come across this forum before travelling. Anyways, all went well with delivery in Houston Methodist Sugar land. Dr Zee was outstanding. I know there are rules pertaining to how information is shared so i will tread carefully as i familiarize myself with the forum. One thing is clear i will share information to assist all the genuine prospective mothers out there. POE at IAH was smooth and CBP guy just asked me if i carried cash or food items. I answered in the affirmative because i had already declared in the forms provided. I wasn't taken to secondary or anything like that. I had also made prior arrangement with a naija family that accommodates people through referrals. They picked me from the airport and also took me for some appointments. It helps to be around familiar people especially for those of us who traveled alone. I could not have picked a better place to stay . Anybody who is interested can PM me for details. They are a few minutes from oak bend from what i was told. I am now waiting to get my son's visa from naija embassy in ATL. I paid for expedited service with a self addressed envelope. I didn't want to start travelling to ATL with the weather people painting scary pictures everyday. Hopefully is they keep to their claim of processing within 3 business days we should be getting the passport back by weekend. BC was easy to get at Fort Bend County with the help of my host. We then went down town to get the passport. They have expedited service too. Anyways, i just thought i'd share my experience with others.
P/S When getting the BC remember to request for 2 additional certified copies. Each child is entitled to ten in a life time oh . So, keep it safe.
1. The reason is simple: You will need a copy to apply for your baby's passport. 2. That copy is not returned in the same envelope with the baby's passport. It is sent several days later in a first class envelope which means if you only got one BC you will not be able to apply for the baby's naija passport or visa (depending on what you want) until you receive the BC back. This takes about 5-7 business days. People on a budget know what that amounts to. This is done for security reasons in case the US passport gets missing. The Naija Embassy will return everything in one envelope though. Let me go back and attend to my son... grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by QuickHomeBuyers: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
And to people in the house, pls be wary of Nigerians that are not your family that come up here to offer accommodation. It's very risky. Someone told me a story of how his wife was robbed in Dallas from staying with a set of family she was not in anyway related to. Many of them know you have a lot of cash on you and don't mind stealing it in anyway they can. All the popular hospitals mentioned on the thread have intown suites, extended stay, and other independent apartments around that you can rent. Don't risk your safety and independence all in the name of looking for a cheap accommodation. Funny thing is, you end up being ripped off by this so called 'family accommodation'.

Nigerians in the US are not smiling o. Let's not be penny wise and pound foolish.... A word is enough for the wise.

17 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lalavita: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
The deed has already been done.
Now it is time to repair the damage done. What you are suggesting below is further dishonest behaviour that is going to put you in bigger trouble.

1. Go and meet the financial advisor of the hospital you delivered
2. Tell them that you erroneously accepted Medicaid
3. Tell them you want to pay back the money
4. Keep calling and keep going to their office until they give you an answer
5. Repaying medicaid is challenging but is not impossible, I know 1 or 2 mums on this forum have done it
6. If you cannot afford the full amount, agree a payment plan
7. Ensure you pay back and get receipts

On a side note, I had seen an earlier post by @baauh where he mentioned he had a $5000 budget for birth in NY/NJ which is not a realistic estimate for those states. This thread has so many resources and options which fits various budgets so no need to get oneself in this type of wahala.

baauh:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ahaika23: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
kizluv:

It is, but na so some people dai migrate,wife go first then husband , lmao, No mind me, husband here is a good tie to home country. I am not a VO, and I haven't even gone to US to birth before, I just dai try help. 4500 total is very good. It's about what we all got in different states.
ok, thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favouredB(f): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
The HepB test was carried out by my doctor when I got here . I think he mistakenly dint give the result to the hospital or something like that. Long and short of the story is that he came and settled with them and me and baby got discharged yesterday. It's good to argue things out with these hospitals cos they wanted to carry out the test, claiming that the doctor did not do the test since it wasn't among the documents he submitted to them on my behalf. If not that I declined, the test would have been done a second time, under that wrong assumption and of course that would have been a waste of money on my own part. Please let us always shine our eyes. End of discussion grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by baauh: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks a lot for your valuable input.

Suppose I leave this issue and apply for visa later on how come they will come to know that insurance company pay the bill.
will that effect always my chance of any type of visa.
If I apply for visa years later.

lalavita:
The deed has already been done.
Now it is time to repair the damage done. What you are suggesting below is further dishonest behaviour that is going to put you in bigger trouble.

1. Go and meet the financial advisor of the hospital you delivered
2. Tell them that you erroneously accepted Medicaid
3. Tell them you want to pay back the money
4. Keep calling and keep going to their office until they give you an answer
5. Repaying medicaid is challenging but is not impossible, I know 1 or 2 mums on this forum have done it
6. If you cannot afford the full amount, agree a payment plan
7. Ensure you pay back and get receipts

On a side note, I had seen an earlier post by @baauh where he mentioned he had a $5000 budget for birth in NY/NJ which is not a realistic estimate for those states. This thread has so many resources and options which fits various budgets so no need to get oneself in this type of wahala.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ifax(f): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
baauh:

Suppose I leave this issue and apply for visa later on how come they will come to know that insurance company pay the bill.

Everything is in the system. It's computerized.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Iyaboonibipe: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
favouredB:
I don come again. Pls some one said earlier that she used an agent to get baby's documents faster. Can't remember the page. Pls could someone assist me.on that? Want to leave this place as soon as possible cos I started my maternity leave weeks before I put to bed.

@ favoredb, you don't need an agent at all. I got my baby's document in five days. Just go to a close by post office fix an appointment and fill the forms which u will return on the appointment date along side with baby's bc, parents passport page, and 1 psspt photograph of the baby. The post office collect it for further processing and ur baby's passport and ssn will be sent to u in less than 10 days. Pls be informed that the original bc will be collected but returned back to u along side with the baby's passport book and the ssn will be sent a day after u receive the passport book. They usually don't send passport book and ssn together in one package becos of security reasons. For Nigeria pssprt u can get it done same day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lalavita: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
@baauh
It seems as though you do not understand the implications of you and your wife's unethical & illegal actions by using Medicaid.

Visa Renewal
As you said, you only got a 6 month single entry visa. This already indicates that there was some questionmark around your app as the standard visa for Nigerians is 2 years multiple.

When you or your wife try to renew your visas (even if your wife tries to use DropBox which you are ineligible for), you will be asked for the receipts of your childbirth costs which you will not be able to produce
At that point, your visa will be REFUSED and your wife's visa will be REFUSED

Medicaid Repayment
It gets harder and harder to repay medicaid as time passes.
If you do not pay back, you will be REFUSED US visa each time you apply and potentially banned

Long term implications
By not paying this money back, your future children will not be able to be born in the USA as both parents will not be able to obtain visas.
As per your present child who is a US citizen, you could miss major milestones in his/her life - e.g Graduation ceremony, wedding, visiting grandchildren etc...

There are many people who made this medicaid mistake in the 90s and are still banned from the USA today.

Good luck.

baauh:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by AyaSho(f): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy New Month to all my beloved Mamas and papas.
I pray for more of God's fulfilment, Grace and Mercy in this New month.
You fulfil destiny and will never lack anything good in Jesus name.
Peace.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Airpure(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello all.

hope u are all enjoying your Sunday. M just counting the days can't wait to port ohhhh.

So I just feel I should emphasis the importance and the need to protect your child's SSN..you can invest so much in getting the Blue P.and ur child can have issues later cos of a SSN that has been abused without ur knowledge. Like it or not it happens. Treat it like ur Pas sword don't show to any friend or family people sell it for alot of money.

In fact suspect anyone that ask you to see it for any reason.

Please take note guys.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mrsshen: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
interview was slated for 7.30am at Abuja. Got through all the check in processes and finally got to sit. Only one young white lady was interviewing initially bt was later joined by a young friendly white guy. Was praying to meet d guy cos the lady approved one person and denied 2peeps before me(tho I think she had reason to). I was the 4th person she interviewed. Went with my MIL.

VO: Goodmorning and how are you today?
We: very well, thank you. Goodmorning.
VO: she looks at screen- 'So you're going to have a baby?'
Me: BABIES, actually (with emphasis on the ies)- make she hear am well
VO: OH WOW. pass me ur doctor's correspondence and bank statements. I did that, including my dad's and MIL's statement and a letter from my dad. But ontop of the statements, I put my very bold/eye-catching budget spreadsheet (God bless the person cost? (she scans through the spreadsheet meticulously and makes sure the items correspond to what Dr. fagbohun has in his letter
VO: what city are you going to?
VO: pick up your visas on Thursday

In all I just thank God cos though I prepared well(thanks to phema's checklist and burden of proof), all that could have come to nothing if God didn't favour me/approve.
Be confident, pray seriously and hope for the best.

@forevermine..Congrats on ur success at the embassy..God be praised, please I sent you an email..could you please check and reply? I have a few questions for you.pls help a sister.i appreciate your response

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nelly2012: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
This Medicaid/medicare issue cannot be overemphasized!!! For intending Americana moms here, pls do not accept any financial help in whatever guise when you go to deliver. They will tell you a lot of stories... how Mexicans that cross the border pay nothing to have 7 kids in the U.S, how you can apply for Medicaid for your baby & use it to offset paediatrician, NICU, circumcission fees. You are not even entitled to WIC(women, infant, children) free buzz.
This Medicaid has kept my cousin, friend banned from the U.S. for years. Not that they didn't have money to pay but they listened without asking questions, and used the money to buy MK handbags..lol.
Plan well and pay your bills. You can negotiate the payment plan to suite your monthly budget.
Ignorance no be excuse o!!!! Peace out!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by flgd: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
How much minimun shld one travel with for smooth cbp

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.