Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46941 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Cajal(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Ayoolamax:
You just want to stay mad or fool at all cost , but i wont agree with you, God of our ancestors wont also agree with you. Best idiot of the year.
...you people are known for foul language
We are not surprised
May God Almighty elevate you to unimaginable good status so that you can leave a life of your own
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by STENON(f): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Mimiko achievements got him re elected when he was in LP.

Aketi achievements got him re elected.

The other two governors (AD and PDP) didn't got re elected.

Even after mimiko tenure, he candidate didn't got re elected.
So achievements got Aketi re elected.
How do you define achievement with regards to your state Governor?

Any social or infrastructural development? Any economical progress or academic development?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

We reject the Tax Collectors Party in Southwest

Ondo no be Abia State

Thank you!!!

They think they have arrived with Edo euphoria, i just siddon dey look the tax collectors with their local champion Wike, "Ondo we are coming to liberate u" as if they have liberated themselves from Ipkeazu and T A Oji & Sons, radarada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Cajal(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Ayoolamax:
You just want to stay mad or fool at all cost , but i wont agree with you, God of our ancestors wont also agree with you. Best idiot of the year.
...you people are known for foul language
We are not surprised
May God Almighty elevate you to unimaginable good status so that you can leave a life of your own rather than depending on politifians
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

South South and South East has Cities like Port Harcourt,Calabar,Uyo,Owerri,Onitsha,Asaba,Enugu,e.t.c that are better than most South West cities(apart from Lagos), but the fact is that most people here have this thought that Lagos is a money making arena and therefore leave here for Lagos .

Lol, But Lagos is not all SW.
Even get Ogun and Ibadan got overflow from Lagos.
Why do you think Ogun is the most industrialised state in Nigeria?

Just create a business free environment and see what will happen.

There were ports in Rivers and Delta before it was stopped at that time.
Do you know what make then stop?
It is because of the exhortation by the people, pirates, Cultism etc.

If you're conversant in 2nd Niger Bridge saga, you'll notice that indigenes of some villages in Anambra demand for compensation or whatever and they had to pause the bridge for a while.
Which can never happen in the west.

And BTW, it's not that we've not been to the east, stop portraying it like a white clothes.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by garfield1: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:
Edo elections... There was vote buying but the people's choice clearly won.

In Ondo... The reverse is the case

How
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
STENON:
How do you define achievement with regards to your state Governor?

Any social or infrastructural development? Any economical progress or academic development?

Go through this.
https://www.nairaland.com/6149807/governor-akeredolus-projects-achievements-ondo
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:

U will soon require drum for your tears.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by thunderbabs: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Akeredolu would win anyway. Only concerned about the aftermath of the election
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
So shameful that you can't see beyond ur nose.

I don't know why you people bother ourselves about southwest took my much like this.

My brother no state in Nigeria without a god father..

Just forget about tinubu and soutwest and face ur region pls. I don't know where this politics of hatred, bitterness and division is coming from every time.
Only Lagos IGR is bigger than the entire southeast IGR.

Mind you, James Ibori, Dickson and the likes are god feathers
Uchasa:

This is what I was waiting for!!

How does IGR determine the development of a state when the IGR is being devoured by godfather's?. Also 50% of SW IGR is contributed by the people of SS and SE. During my stay in Lagos, most influential parts of the state were dominated by the people of SE and SS. Popular markets like Idumota,Trade Fair,Alaba International,Computer Village,Aspanda,e.t.c where majority of Lagos IGR is generated are dominated by people of SS and SE. If only Nnamdi Azikiwe had allowed the citing of Capital in Calabar and not Lagos, y'all would have been in our lands, because if not that Lagos was made the capital, the SW would have been dead.

Also for your info, the SS and SE has more industrial concentration and mineral resources than the West,hence the big GDP we get, if you remove Lagos GDP from the West, SS and SE has more GDP than the West!

Back to politics, the type of godfatherism happening in the West can't happen in the SS or SE. We can't allow it happen, because we can't be controlled by a man!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
prejohn234:
All this happened because of poverty. They have only sold their birthright for another 4 years of suffering and smiling.
Leave Ondo people alone, they have not learned....

Cry me river, nah u learn from Ikpeazu, the kerosene giver? Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Lol, But Lagos is not all SW.
Even get Ogun and Ibadan got overflow from Lagos.
Why do you think Ogun is the most industrialised state in Nigeria?

Just create a business free environment and see what will happen.

There were ports in Rivers and Delta before it was stopped at that time.
Do you know what make then stop?
It is because of the exhortation by the people, pirates, Cultism etc.

If you're conversant in 2nd Niger Bridge saga, you'll notice that indigenes of some villages in Anambra demand for compensation or whatever and they had to pause the bridge for a while.
Which can never happen in the west.

And BTW, it's not that we've not been to the east, stop portraying it like a white clothes.

All you said we're wrong!!!
Ogun isn't the most industrialized state in Nigeria,Lagos is!
Rivers is more industrialized than Ogun!!
The sea ports in our region were closed so as to deny us of developing our lands,same thing they are doing to our oil.
Nobody asked for fee during construction of 2nd Niger Bridge, it has always being a hallucination.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Edo people voted for Obaseki and we all applauded them.

Ondo people voted for Aketi whom they felt has done well in his first tenure and suddenly you guys are talking trash.

Obaseki didn't do 30% of what Aketi did, we all show what Aketi did.

I dare you to post Obaseki achievements, I would do the same for Aketi.. let's weigh their impact in their respective states.

what is wrong with Nigerians?

Not Nigerians? Igbos miscreants, what's their biz with SW? Same people that Ikpeazu and the Orjis has used their destiny to buy kerosene and ran to SW for greener pastures, mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

All you said we're wrong!!!
Ogun isn't the most industrialized state in Nigeria,Lagos is!
Rivers is more industrialized than Ogun!!
The sea ports in our region were closed so as to deny us of developing our lands,same thing they are doing to our oil.
Nobody asked for fee during construction of 2nd Niger Bridge, it has always being a hallucination.

You've never been to ogun state Abeq
You only know Lagos Not ogun.

You said they deny you of seaports.
Since 1960 point out any Yoruba that was in government. And include the year.

And for 2nd Niger Bridge
https://www.nairaland.com/5483831/second-niger-bridge-suffer-setback/1

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by bigfish3k: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2020
I knew aketi will win
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Timatayo1:
APC can't win free and fair election I'm Nigeria again

Your stupidity no get part 2,so nah kowa win for Ondo?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

You've never been to ogun state Abeq
You only know Lagos Not ogun.

You said they deny you of seaports.
Since 1960 point out any Yoruba that was in government. And include the year.

And for 2nd Niger Bridge
https://www.nairaland.com/5483831/second-niger-bridge-suffer-setback/1

Ernest Shonekan(Interim Government 1998)
Olusegun Obasanjo (1999-2007)

And for your information, I have been to all the states in the West.
I lived in Festac Town,Ikeja and Victoria Island for some time while in Lagos.
I have been to Idiroko,Agbara,Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode in Ogun.
I have gone to Bodija and Ogbomoso in Oyo during holiday to visit my coursemate.
I have gone to Okitipupa,Akure,Arogbo in Oyo.
I have been to Omu-Aran in Kwara.
I have been to Ile-Ife and Oshogbo in Osun State.
I have practically toured Yorubaland,and I can tell you that if only our seaports can be opened, you guys would not smell our backs.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by victorDanladi: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

You should be ashamed of your state and your region in general, when the South South and South East are trying to scrap out godfatherism, your state is trying to retain Tinubu and other of your stupid godfather's in the West.
For your info, no state in the South South or South East is static in politics like your region, we don't uplift godfathers and we are not afraid like you guys to attack godfather's with our votes

Lower Niger no be Yorubaland!!!
We are not Afraid of anything!!
We ain't Cowards!!!
We ain't Conservative!!!!
Static you say?

All Yoruba state except developing Lagos Has never been a one party state since 1999.

All Igbo people has been slaves to PDP since 1999
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rotimi47: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

If you're a good student of Economics, you would know what's happening to us in the Lower Niger!
It's called Rural- Urban Migration, the young able bodied men have left the Lower Niger in search for greener pastures to the West and abroad, so you can't expect their IGR to be more.
Unlike the West that hardly live in another part of the country, in Port Harcourt, you hardly see Yorubas, so when able bodied young SS and SE people move to the West, and come together with the West, the IGR of the West must be more!
The day all of them would decide to return back, I can bet you that the West wouldn't smell our backs, let FG complete the construction of Ibom Deep Sea Port, Onne Seaport and other Sea Ports in our region, and you would hardly see any of us in your lands.
Not true as Yoruba are widely spread all over Nigeria.

You will find them in major Oil Companies and Service Companies in the South South eg. Shell, Chevron, Agip,Total, Deltatek etc

Even the present Governor of Oyo State have a big Oil Servicing Company in Rivers State.

There are other Yoruba owned businesses all over the place from small to medium and large businesses.

Because they don't make noise about them don't mean they are not physically present.

One can even hear them speak their dialect openly but you can only know if you understand it or is told that they are Yoruba.

It's like one speaking To language near you; how would you know he is from benue or a Tiv if you don't understand what he is saying.

Let me say that the notion that Yorubas only reside in the South West is wrong as no major tribe or any other tribe would restrict her people to one particular geographical location.

Just check your facts as even NYSC postings are enough to show that this notion that's passed around is not true.

Not to forget, Yorubas are well travelled within and outside Nigeria because na money every body dey find no tribe person go chop.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Decryptor(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

We reject the Tax Collectors Party in Southwest

Ondo no be Abia State

Thank you!!!

Slaves!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Bimpe29: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Ondo State have decided to continue with Aketi.
Congratulations to APC!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by TechyMm0: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Decryptor:

Slaves!

Yes Abia State is a slave zone
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by victorDanladi: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I don't think you're ok, how can you be comparing Rivers with your dead state.

Which Yoruba man or Governor has ever challenged Buhari like Wike did?

How many Yorubas have the balls to be outspoken to a government so wicked as Buhari?

If you don't want to enter what you didn't bargain for, just remove Rivers from that list!!
No Igbo man has ever challenged Buhari like fayose and FFK.

Fayose was the only voice of PDP when PDP went to hiding following its defeat in 2015.He kept PDP alive.

not everyone has memory loss like you

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Ondo voted Aketi, not APshit.

You are been economical with the truth, u better petitions USA, EU, the people that voted Aketi forgot is in APC, brain deh pain u.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Ernest Shonekan(Interim Government 1998)
Olusegun Obasanjo (1999-2007)

And for your information, I have been to all the states in the West.
I lived in Festac Town,Ikeja and Victoria Island for some time while in Lagos.
I have been to Idiroko,Agbara,Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode in Ogun.
I have gone to Bodija and Ogbomoso in Oyo during holiday to visit my coursemate.
I have gone to Okitipupa,Akure,Arogbo in Oyo.
I have been to Omu-Aran in Kwara.
I have been to Ile-Ife and Oshogbo in Osun State.
I have practically toured Yorubaland,and I can tell you that if only our seaports can be opened, you guys would not smell our backs.

Lol, Okay I pray it will be utilized to the fullest.
So that everyone can answer to their papa name.
BTW, it's Ondo not Oyo
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Bunsenbun(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
yungmaestro01:

Stop saying shit sir,,,,,will u say the same if the party of ur Choice wins/winning?
the Votes were bought, in my PU, APC paid 5-10k for votes,pdp-2-3k and zenith paid nada as police force were used to block the man that would bring in the money.people were openly displaying their votes and collecting cash.The PO self tire,as the police were all in it.The same shit that happened in edo.The good thing,now is that we are stepping away from violence as an election practice,soon we will get to the point that votes could no longer be bought.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Sammyblack87: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Congratulations awa in law grin
Whether zombies like it or not,they will 'enjoy' an Igbo first lady by fire by force grin
u b mumu, u tink everybody be like una? Hatred everywhere dey go
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Yebosola:

They think they have arrived with Edo euphoria, i just siddon dey look the tax collectors with their local champion Wike, "Ondo we are coming to liberate u" as if they have liberated themselves from Ipkeazu and T A Oji & Sons, radarada.

Radarada abi radarada, even the Edo election PDP won was as a result of anti party a lot of APC guys perpetrated, a lot of them wanted Oshiomole gone, I don't have problem with PDP but these people trying to tell us PDP is a solution is what baffles me
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Bunsenbun(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:

I think you mean "the people's choice clearly paid more",my coursemate got 13k for voting apc.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

If Majority of SW IGR is controlled by SE and SS.
What about the igR of SE? At least nah only Igbos full there.
Your brain is leaking sir.

Leaking is understatement, the brain just no deh, Igbos with irrational reasoning.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

If abia governor can be re elected
Kogi governor can be re elected
Edo governor can be re elected.
Benue governor can be re elected
Why shouldn't Aketi be re elected.?

U get time answering miscreants that don't have stake in Ondo, that ikpeazu has exchange their destiny with bad governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by victorDanladi: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Uchasa post=94824010]

Tinubu is the godfather of all state in the West apart from Oyo.[/quotes]
Including Oyo and Nigeria at large.
Except if Buhari, Osinbajo, gbajabiamila and Ahmad lawal are not in power.

when will EKWEREMADU stopping representing Enugu on the senate since 1999....it seems he is the only Igbo man that went to school in that area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.