Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate (1401 Views)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
why ? why do you have to do that bro? why just why?
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Damikjay(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
bro, hope u are not running mad small small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
On two occasions, stupidity helped me, the dude is an intelligent guy I wonder why he adopted the name stupidity...
I think he is a professional programmer..
He lives in a sane environment always full of life on WhatsApp...
Very funny dude and full of encouragement...
Don't know why he deactivated though...
The guy isn't a bit stupid.. A young rich dude in his late..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrToothBrush:
why ? why do you have to do that bro? why just why?
I miss him too. Think he blocked me on WhatsApp
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
I miss him too. Think he blocked me on WhatsApp
why didn't you call?

that's the problem we are now facing. WhatsApp shouldn't be the ultimate communication instrument.

extend my greetings to him if you do call
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
He's ... grin
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrToothBrush:
why didn't you call?

that's the problem we are now facing. WhatsApp shouldn't be the ultimate communication instrument.

extend my greetings to him if you do call
lost my phone, don't have his number anymore
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by nuelyoyo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
lost my phone, don't have his number anymore
So you still save your contacts on sim/phone memory? What happened to saving your contacts on your Gmail account
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
nuelyoyo:
So you still save your contacts on sim/phone memory? What happened to saving your contacts on your Gmail account
Huawei y7p no support google
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by nuelyoyo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
Huawei y7p no support google
Ok
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Favemmzar200(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Nairaland
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
mychoice
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrToothBrush:
carchoice
grin really?

Do you have proof?
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Carchoice:
grin really?
Do you have proof?
Nooo I don't I just wanted to complain about something to you
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrToothBrush:

Nooo I don't I just wanted to complain about something to you
oya complain grin

I’m listening
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Jeux: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2021
I miss the guy no be small
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Carchoice:
oya complain grin

I’m listening

I am having an issue which is gradually changing the course of my life from manageable to worse. A
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrToothBrush:

I am having an issue which is gradually changing the course of my life from manageable to worse. A friend's property was stolen from me in February and I have been mandated to pay back part of the money the owner of the bike demanded. Few family and friends assisted me in raising some funds which I gave him initially but I didn't complete the agreed money.

We used to be good friends before the theft of his bike from me but everything has changed now. In fact I had to leave my house for Lagos on Tuesday 20th April so that they will believe I have run away and stop looking for me. I have returned back to ilorin as I type but hiding low key. All these is because I am owing alot of people even apart from the stolen bike issue

I opened a thread to tell everything as it is with my father Christmas. I am in several debts and I need help to sort out some of it. Please I just need assistance if you're heart is willing to assist.
I love to help but I can’t verify your claims. And there’s no way I can verify it. Not even on call or video call because it still won’t prove anything.
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Carchoice:
I love to help but I can’t verify your claims. And there’s no way I can verify it. Not even on call or video call because it still won’t prove anything.
I have thought about it too. I wish I had an evidence but even the bike is stolen.

But I am ready to send you all my credentials and NIN just to prove I am not a scammer. But I don't know if that even fits in as any sort of evidence.
I just need help. anything just to prove I am telling the truth cry
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Carchoice:
I am being truthful God knows.
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Carchoice have a great week ahead
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by achaemeka(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nairalanders abeg I need una help.
Abeg I need some financial support to do some expenses.

My monthly allowance for schooling,don finish due to increase in price of goods and services and my guardian say make I nor disturb am.pls help me before three days hunger go kill me here.

Pls 5k will do wonders for me.

F,i,r,s,t b,a,n,k

T
God bless my helper.
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by MrToothBrush: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
achaemeka:
Nairalanders abeg I need una help.
Abeg I need some financial support to do some expenses.

My monthly allowance for schooling,don finish due to increase in price of goods and services and my guardian say make I nor disturb am.pls help me before three days hunger go kill me here.

Pls 5k will do wonders for me.

F,i,r,s,t b,a,n,k

T
God bless my helper.

Why not post the account number normal.
Why can't you create your own thread
Re: Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate by achaemeka(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
MrToothBrush:

Why not post the account number normal.
Why can't you create your own thread

Sorry sir,If I creat my own thread no one will mind me,I am dying here of hunger.
Anti-spam bot do will ban me for that,that is why I used comma's
Help sir.

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri / She Wants To Make Love Oo / Is This Platonic Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.