Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? (77942 Views)

A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good day, Fellas. I saw this pics on fb, so i decided to post it here to hear ur views. Why did the prisoner choose the bread instead of the key?

2 Shares

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Ocholu: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Because He needs strength to open the gate.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by playapayaski: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
There might be another door he knows about.. so he choose the food for strength

4 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Ddigit: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
He is hungry and all he could think of is food. This is what our politician knows and want Nigerians to get to that level before the election period, so they can offer them food for a vote.

19 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol... this is?? There are no conditions attached to this, so every decision he makes would be justifiable. This is open to every interpretation without some form of caveat(s).

- He can take the bread, eat it, then use the stick to take the key and open the door. He can get both of them simultaneously or consecutively.

- He could also take the key, open the door and go outside to eat the bread.

Assuming there's a caption that says, ''pick one,'' now, ehen, we can talk about why he choose the bread over his freedom (the point I think the picture is trying to pass).

But to your question sha, he's simply hungry. When hunger is wiring you, you do things without thinking or common sense. Na until you quench am your eye go clear. After God, it's food, as I believe.

But has the prisoner not been eating before?? Is that his first meal or the last? Because he appears desperate for that loaf.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by dan9ice(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
He doesn't wanna go back to his wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Pumpumking: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I saw this pics on fb, so i decided to post it here to hear ur views. Why did the prisoner choose the bread instead of the key?

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Pumpumking: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:

son...if u r bored ....go n watch blue film sir & keeep watchin for the nest 5 hour!!!(no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Shedrack777: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
because he's a nigerian and he knows bandits and kidnappers dey outside

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Truvelisback(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

son...if u r bored ....go n watch blue film sir & keeep watchin for the nest 5 hour!!!(no oofeinse) angry
I see.....E be like say u don high.
Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by DroppingLiquid: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na who dey aliveā€¦

U can complete it

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Lee99: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Probably has a few days or weeks left in his sentence, so what's the point of escaping and becoming a fugitive when he's got a little time to spend in prison, so yeah make he chop bread, man must wack

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by obinna58(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
That's the real definition of suffering, instead of
him to set himself free he chose temporal satisfaction
Using Africans as example then the illustration isn't well demonstrated, there should be more people in the prison dragging the bread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
obinna58:
Using Africans as example then the illustration isn't well demonstrated, there should be more people in the prison dragging the bread.
No Now! This is extreme cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by elGenius: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is what mental/psychological torture can do to you.

With the key he will have the bread and freedom or choose to go back to his cage. But he will have a choice of stay or leave in his own hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by floss(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by floss(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Very simple analogy....
He chose the Bread over the key because where he is at the moment he is sure of food and a roof over his head, this he will lose if he choose to take the key and leave...

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
obinna58:
He valued the little food more than his freedom. Funny enough, the key is closer that the bread he chose.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by brain54(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hate riddles and puzzles...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Truvelisback(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
brain54:
I hate riddles and puzzles...
This is not just abt riddles and puzzles, it is reality. We have many people who are this way.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Nonexisting: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
That's an average Nigerian voter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Psalmspsalms: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
What's the need of going back home when u know there's no food at home
Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by bigjackass: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Because he knows that door is the least of all the obstacles he will encounter trying to escape the prison.
Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by meetme01: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
The key is just a bait.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by FairAdvocate(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Because there is no freedom for him outside anyways... I mean, if he got the key and set himself free, he won't get such free bread outside tomorrow. So no need to get the key.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
FairAdvocate:
Because there is no freedom for him outside anyways... I mean, if he got the key and set himself free, he won't get such free bread outside tomorrow. So no need to get the key.

But nobody knows that he'll be guaranteed a free bread tomorrow if he continues to stay in the prison.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by doubleE70: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

abeg can I see the rain boot that you've been talking about

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
doubleE70:

abeg can I see the rain boot that you've been talking about

1 Like

Re: Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? by Piptocoin: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:

Look at the prisoner properly. He is the picture of starvation. He needs the strength to perfect his escape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.