Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Is He Gay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Gay? (3185 Views)

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ultimategeneral:

You funny guy. Was laughing out when my peeps looked me with one kine eye.gringringrin

Aswear D thing drive me crazy d day she posted it ,,, i was laughing like a mad mangrin grin

Just imagine dat combination in yaa head,,,grin,,. The guy go look weid ajehgrin
Re: Is He Gay? by JOACHINpedro: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:

Oh well. You're entitled to your opinion. But hey i'm not misinformed. I'm gay and i belong to a large community here in my state and i have lot's of gay and lesbian friends.
Now, i never meant tagging him gay all because of the size of his ass. I meant that there are some determinant factors in his behavioural patterns that can ascertain to the facts that he's gay. Factors i refused to ask the op to state because i don't want her to go and overeact with my response to her suspicions.
I have alot of gay friends that have big asses, some are so feminine and are into modelling big time.
Unless that

1 Like

Re: Is He Gay? by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

yeah.
you go bang the guy tire
Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear D thing drive me crazy d day she posted it ,,, i was laughing like a mad mangrin grin

Just imagine dat combination in yaa head,,,grin,,. The guy go look weid ajehgrin

this is what I meant

pictures below.

.... you can search for it and stop dissing and showing ur low IQ to the public in the name of trying to be funny .

why wouldn't you find it funny... since 95 % Nigeria men are shapeless as rope, with super skinny long legs and short torso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

this is what I meant

pictures below.

.... you can search for it and stop dissing and showing ur low IQ to the public in the of trying to be funny .

why wouldn't you find it funny... since 95 % Nigeria men are shapeless as rope, with super skinny long legs and short torso.

Low iq you typed,,only if you can just be wise as i am,,,,,,,,wink

Trying to be funny for what exactly,,so dat add to my account balance,, aswear you fall my hand sha,,,,,,,,,, but e b things oo,,,, only if you know,,,,,,

Nigeria man no get shape ,,,, which Kain shape you get yourself,,,,,

I don't know how most of you can't just manage to type with sense,,,,,,, you can't just correct someone without insulting,,,,,,,, tueh!!!!,,,, I hope you dey cope with your life outside this place,,,,,,,

Maybe I'm inside your soul to know what you meant,,,,,,, in your mind you've given savage response,,,,,,grin

Peace,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:

Low iq you typed,,only if you can just be wise as i am,,,,,,,,wink

Trying to be funny for what exactly,,so dat add to my account balance,, aswear you fall my hand sha,,,,,,,,,, but e b things oo,,,, only if you know,,,,,,

Nigeria man no get shape ,,,, which Kain shape you get yourself,,,,,

I don't know how most of you can't just manage to type with sense,,,,,,, you can't just correct someone without insulting,,,,,,,, tueh!!!!,,,, I hope you dey cope with your life outside this place,,,,,,,

Maybe I'm inside your soul to know what you meant,,,,,,, in your mind you've given savage response,,,,,,grin

Peace,,,,,,

NOT SAVAGE RESPONSE AND ITS NOT INSULT, JUST ENLIGHTEN YOU.

I have pear shaped body (comes with long torso and short legs )

yes's, average Nigerian men don't have shape... with flat ass like ironboard and skinny legs Lik spaghetti.
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

not savage response, just enlighten you.

I have pear shaped body (comes with long torso and short legs

yes's, average Nigerian men don't have shape... with flat ass like ironboard.

Wow mrs enligher grin,,,so you dey enlight me and you said i get low iq,,,,,,

Hmmmm,, okaygrin,,, you sha want big yansh god will provide,,,,,grin

Me i don't fall to dat category,,,,, my six packs and muscle is intact,,,,,,wink

Bye have a nice day ❤️
Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fourwinds:
you go bang the guy tire
which kind trouble I com enter ?

1 Like

Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:

Wow mrs enligher grin,,,so you dey enlight me and you said i get low iq,,,,,,
Hmmmm,, okaygrin,,, you sha want big yansh god will provide,,,,,grin
Me i don't fall to dat category,,,,, my six packs and muscle is intact,,,,,,wink
Bye have a nice day ❤️
have nice night.

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

have nice night.

,,,,,wink
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

this is what I meant

pictures below.

.... you can search for it and stop dissing and showing ur low IQ to the public in the of trying to be funny .

that's kinda offensive
Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
that's kinda offensive
what's offensive here?
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

what's offensive here?
you said 95% of Nigerian men are shapeless like a rope, and I find that pretty offensive. Mostly due to the fact that it can't be a 95%, if we were to go into the percentage using maths it'd be around 12%. Nigeria's population is 200million so calculate how many 95% will be...... it's over 100million so you can't tell me you've seen 100+ million Nigerian men shape and other than maths it's still offensive
Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
you said 95% of Nigerian men are shapeless like a rope, and I find that pretty offensive. Mostly due to the fact that it can't be a 95%, if we were to go into the percentage using maths it'd be around 12%. Nigeria's population is 200million so calculate how many 95% will be...... it's over 100million so you can't tell me you've seen 100+ million Nigerian men shape and other than maths it's still offensive
yes out of 100 only 5 % are properly balanced Interms of shapes.... they're many seeing them on TV ,including our celebrities not all tho E. g Wizzy and Daniel are among the 5 % with proper balance body.
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

yes out of 100 only 5 % are properly balanced Interms of shapes.... they're many seeing them on TV ,including our celebrities not all tho E. g Wizzy and Daniel are among the 5 % with proper balance body.
that's still wrong I've done the calculations with my sister and we got 43%
are properly shaped, we haven't calculated skinny, fat, and other sizes
Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
that's still wrong I've done the calculations with my sister and we got 43%
are properly shaped, we haven't calculated skinny, fat, and other sizes

okay I heard you... but to me is 5 %

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

but then again I might be wrong cause you can't really get an actual percentage cause bodies do be changing every minute, so either way both my calculations and your irregular belief are void (invalid), and you said the average Nigerian I'm not an average Nigerian so I'm still invalid in this matter
Re: Is He Gay? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2020
czarr:
So because he doesn't have your time and he is not moved by your office oloshos he has to be gay.
the girl even talk say him nyansh big pass their own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is He Gay? by fati2001(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
zzor check this out.
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:
zzor check this out.
This one funny ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Buy For My Potential In-laws / Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / I Invited Burna Boy Out For A Date And He Stood Me Up! Burna Boy Stood Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.