Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages (56774 Views)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out / I Love My Boyfriend But Since He Saw My Messages With Other Guys... / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by chinchonglee(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Heffalump:

"A hole that has been drilled can still be re-entered and complete the Work for production" - Prof. Okafor
Wise quote by okafor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by chinchonglee(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2020
John023:
Abi oooo
Women ehn!
Na all dese rubbish make me dey fear marriage

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Olisehinnocent: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2020
I know that she's even asking him for money. Greedy woman

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Olisehinnocent: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2020
If the guy wan Bleep this one e dey easy die

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Father4all: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Agbebakun22:

U are far behind digital era... Ordinary Facebook sef u dey see person weh see ur stories talk less of WhatsApp...
please Brother, teach me. I sincerely want to know the people or persons that views my Whatsapp status. I have tried several times but I can't be able to know who viewed it
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Agbebakun22: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Father4all:
please Brother, teach me. I sincerely want to know the people or persons that views my Whatsapp status. I have tried several times but I can't be able to know who viewed it

Okay whenever u post a stories on ur WhatsApp status click on that stories and slide up you will see the people in ur contact that see ur stories, same also apply to ur Facebook too

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Agbebakun22: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Father4all post=94954394]please Brother, teach me. I sincerely want to know the people or persons that views my Whatsapp status. I have tried several times but I can't be able to know who viewed

And if u try the mentor and u didn't see it go and change ur setting from private to friends only
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by gbemishile: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2020
This na temptation
With a lot of confusion
Infatuation oh no
Entanglement loading in 5.4.3.2.1......
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by RexTramadol1: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2020
You wan Dey play away match?

Soro soke weyrey
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by cardoctor(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2020
U called her ur EX. What do u want again?
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2020
married hoe,

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by obowunmi(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
When a married ex doesn't respond to your messages but constantly views your social media pages.

It is confusing at times. We didn't break up but got separated cos he traveled abroad and we lost contact.

When he came back I was married but we couldn't see each other, he travelled back and marries a South African lady.

But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc.

I told him that am sensing he is angry with me but he said not at all. Am married too. He is my first love from secondary school.

We are from the same village. Is this the attitude of a friend?

MOVE ON honey.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Kakamorufu(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2020
forget the past and face your husband.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Ikea81: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2020
It's normal abeg... Get over him. You can also block him from viewing your status and save both of you the stress abeg

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Moschino28(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2020
imoleoluwa15431:
@op, you left the dude and married your wife and you still want him to be giving you his spotlight. You are very selfish and heart, I pity your wife.

Must u talk?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by bluefilm: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Father4all:
I don't believe this story. How do you know when someone view your Status? I it's not possible

Na the same thing me I don wonder o.

From my own experience, you can only know the number of people who viewed your status but not the particular person who viewed it.

Just like what we have here on Nairaland where you get likes but you don't know the person/s who liked your post.

Maybe they are using WhatsApp GB or something like that...
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Moschino28(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Na the same thing me I don wonder o.

From my own experience, you can only know the number of people who viewed your status but not the particular person who viewed it.

Just like what we have here on Nairaland where you get likes but you don't know the person/s who liked your post.

Maybe they are using WhatsApp GB or something like that...

Where r u guys from?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2020
You have his contact of your phone so he can view you! You can delete or block him if you dont want him to have access to your status or stories.
But, really why do you want to start off communication with him?
Because if you love and respect yourself, you will stay on your lane!
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by bluefilm: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Moschino28:

Where r u guys from?

Abeg tell me how I go fit begin dey know the pesin wey view my whatsapp status

1 Like

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Moral Lessons Gathered from this woman's story:
1. Never marry a non virgin
2. If she is not a virgin then she definitely has an ex
3. If she has an ex, there is a 75% chance of going back to him, 95% if the so called ex is richer and more sexually oriented than you are.

4. If you didn't deflower any lady, why should you marry the one deflowered by others

5. Sex is not an ordinary activity, it is a binding force. Such a woman is bound to her ex except she is now in Christ Jesus and has prayed for deliverance, which only a few can do or has done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Unrated900(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2020
anochuko01:

once again, youre very dull grin

Once again it’s crystal clear you are the same olosho already married still looking I forbid you and your so called partner in looking.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Chydo63(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2020
imoleoluwa15431:
@op, you left the dude and married your wife and you still want him to be giving you his spotlight. You are very selfish and heart, I pity your wife.
you obviously didn't get the story, try and read again to understand.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Iseoluwani: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:
When a married ex doesn't respond to your messages but constantly views your social media pages.

It is confusing at times. We didn't break up but got separated cos he traveled abroad and we lost contact.

When he came back I was married but we couldn't see each other, he travelled back and marries a South African lady.

But the few communications we had before he started ignoring me was as if he was angry, every conversation must be diverted to marriage, something like this, : am I the father of your children, you dey vex for me I give you belle? You didn't leave a marker when you had the chance. Etc.

I told him that am sensing he is angry with me but he said not at all. Am married too. He is my first love from secondary school.

Una don start. this na temptation
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Obierika(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
@op, you left the guy and married your husband and you still want him to be giving you his attention. You are very selfish and heartless, I pity your husband.

You just hit the nail on the head
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by John023(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2020
chinchonglee:

Women ehn!
Na all dese rubbish make me dey fear marriage
Same here, mine is not even marriage is going in to a relationship.... That's why up till now am still single
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Alaga2222(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Stop deceiving your self and focus on your husband... your ex kept mute cos he doesn't want to fall into your trap...Las Las nah your husband I dey pity..cos to cheat dey hungry you
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
download gb whatsapp and view his/her whatsapp status without being visible in her status viewer's list

Apart from dat you can off read receipient or if you use 4glite phones it download automatically and you have to wait for 24hours before twitching on yaa data
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by otino(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Na SO e dey take start, later u blame it on the devil. Face your marriage and stop tempting that man.
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by SavageResponse(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
It appears you're keen to rekindle the relationship with your ex
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by SavageResponse(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
SaveMeLord:
Moral Lessons Gathered from this woman's story:
1. Never marry a non virgin
2. If she is not a virgin then she definitely has an ex
3. If she has an ex, there is a 75% chance of going back to him, 95% if the so called ex is richer and more sexually oriented than you are.

4. If you didn't deflower any lady, why should you marry the one deflowered by others

5. Sex is not an ordinary activity, it is a binding force. Such a woman is bound to her ex except she is now in Christ Jesus and has prayed for deliverance, which only a few can do or has done.

Before you demand to marry a virgin make sure you're a virgin yourself!
Re: My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages by Solatium(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
nwaimoroseyaho:

The fact you are feeling this way means you were the one that caused the final seperation.
The dude has moved on,why message him? why keep tab on him?
Madam delete his number asap,there is no rules that say he should continue been your friend.
You want to eat your cake and still have it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.