Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. (1768 Views)

‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by LoveKing(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think (Beaf) thinks with her an-us. Nor be her fault oh!
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by 9ijaMan: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Ronald Reagan ruled and brought America prosperity at over 70yrs Nelson Mandela ruled and brought prosperity to South Africa at over 70.

Young Idi Amin was 46yrs old and he led Uganda to ruins.

Age doesnt count

And young Uncle Jona has practically bankrupt Nigeria. Age is nothing but figures. It's not how old but how well.
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by Nsiman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
If buhari at a young age could not lead nigeria and was capsided on the throne, how can/will he lead us well at 68yrs of age bearing in mind the abnormalities that accompanies old age. Buhari go and rest!
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nsiman:

If buhari at a young age could not lead nigeria and was capsided on the throne, how can/will he lead us well at 68yrs of age bearing in mind the abnormalities that accompanies old age. Buhari go and rest!
old age brings wisdom. i have seen buhari. he looks as sharp as a fiddle. he looks like a disciplinarian. he does not look like an ostentatious person. he has the aura of a wise sage about him. a dignified and scholarly aura, if you will
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by buzugee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
goodluck looks like someone who will use all of nigerias money to drink peppersoup and wash it down with shekpe
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by loma(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Ronald Reagan ruled and brought America prosperity at over 70yrs Nelson Mandela ruled and brought prosperity to South Africa at over 70.

Young Idi Amin was 46yrs old and he led Uganda to ruins.

Age doesnt count

What counts is the 'age of your ideas'
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by buzugee(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
loma:

the age of your ideas ?? what are ya, William Shakespeare ?
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by Nsiman(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
Only the blocked hearts and minds can't comprehend gej's achievements in 10mnths. Buhari can't win the presidency in 2011. Assume that he wins, there are 3 possible challenges he will face and may be ousted out. Meanwhile u have otapiapia mouth
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by buzugee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nsiman:

Only the blocked hearts and minds can't comprehend gej's achievements in 10mnths. Buhari can't win the presidency in 2011. Assume that he wins, there are 3 possible challenges he will face and may be ousted out. Meanwhile u have otapiapia mouth
care to school us on the achievements of gej ? maybe. just maybe i can look down favorably on the man grin
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by 9ijaMan: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2011
loma:

Aloma u don go borrow Fashola's words abi? How madam and the kids?
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by loma(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

Aloma u don go borrow Fashola's words abi? How madam and the kids?

Hmmn, and this is?
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by 9ijaMan: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
loma:

Hmmn, and this is?
Someone who surely knows you well enough.
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by loma(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2011
Now I know who you are. Hope u go come Houston soon?
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by dayokanu(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2011
Hello Boss
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by doctorT(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2011
What should be the age limit for political office? Age doesn't matter so far he or she can deliver. How old was Mandela when he became the president of South Africa.
Re: Buhari Is Too Old To Rule Nigeria. by 9ijaMan: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2011
loma:

Now I know who you are. Hope u go come Houston soon?
No be you ban me from Houston? I will only come there is there is any beta for man pickin. As it is at the moment, I'n comfy with my position!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The First Gej Presidential Media Chat Live Now On Nta / Simplified Arguments RE: SUBSIDY / Why Are Some Christains Enjoying It Anytime People Are Killed In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.