Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,312 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). (10273 Views)

Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) / See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). by KingsJohnson(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2020
danyero:
Ordering your own product behind the scenes grin

grin grin grin grin

I love Nigerians
Re: See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). by Mastakija(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Mordson:

undecided undecided

I see what you did, but continue.
no mind am
E think say we be mumu
Re: See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). by KingsJohnson(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

smart people, una don catch am.
he finally made mistake of using the customer moniker to say thank you.
Lol...
na so yahoo yahoo take dey start

grin grin grin grin
Re: See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). by Mastakija(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2020
I just dey laugh ��
Re: See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). by manuel4real(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Revvest:

Thanks for loving our design. You can also order for yours
see as you cast yourself grin grin cheesy
Re: See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). by VectorVee68(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Op come I have something for you....... Na piagi nti there!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being / Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Position When Sleeping With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.