Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,309 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public (893 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Mar 08, 2011
What does it mean when someone speaks inside a hall and then he goes out in the balcony and then stares at someone with an expressionless face?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by aminalib(f): 1:29am On Mar 08, 2011
are u bored?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by 197(f): 1:29am On Mar 08, 2011
This mama-gee should be deported away from america back to east asia!!

she is nuts i swear~  whatkindatopikisthis #KMT#
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by MsPotato(f): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2011
he must in trance Mama Gee
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 08, 2011
It means he's wondering who deported you from Mars and why. I dey wonder the same.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Mar 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

he must in trance Mama Gee
What. . .Can't get a word?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by MsPotato(f): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2011
Sorry, I mean he must be in trance
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2011
^^What?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by MsPotato(f): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2011
una no sabi wetin be in trance abi? shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2011
^^You mean "Entrance"?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by Ekpoma1: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2011
What a lame question. This Mama-gee must be up 2 120yrs old.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by MsPotato(f): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2011
mama-gee:

^^You mean "Entrance"?

No. Definition of in trance

1. A hypnotic, cataleptic, or ecstatic state.
2. Detachment from one's physical surroundings, as in contemplation or daydreaming.
3. A semiconscious state, as between sleeping and waking; a daze.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public by Ekpoma1: 1:53am On Mar 08, 2011
Hey mama gee go check ur diction 4 d meanin of trance.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Proof That Shows A Girl Loves A Guy Is When: / Can You Marry An Older Woman Or Man? / Men/ Woman Who Never Had A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.