Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Do I Do.help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do.help Please (925 Views)

My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE! / Asking For Relationship Help Here PLEASE Do Help Me!! / I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2011
my heard from a source that my girlfrind gave birth when she was in secondry school and she also confessed to it.though her appearance tell nothing about it.i really love her and dont know how to tell this to my friends and family.how can i start my life with a mother of one.she also claims there is no motherly love between them because the boys parent took the child.what do i do pls help.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tosinville(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2011
Whats wrong to be with mother of one?¿¿ if you truly love her then you'll know how to convince your family and friends how much you really appreciate her in your life.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tingles(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2011
It is easy giving advice, it isn't easy being the victim. Go on with the relationship only if you can live with it.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do.help Please by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2011
Has her being a mother suddenly made her a monster?  Nothing has changed so just treat her as you have. No need to broadcast her story but if it ever comes up then you better have her back. However if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. . . now!
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tosinville(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2011
^Look, there's nothing wrong for me to be with a mother of one, we aren't perfect anyway nd afterall the girl didn't keep it as secret to the victim to shows she's an open person to be with, what if she keep that to herself and after a yr of ur marriage u finds out she has a kid nko? Man, if the poster really loves her just exactly the way he said, he'll be with her cos a kid can never be an obstacle to things like this.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2011
she ought to have told me in the first place not after falling in love with her.should i keep this away from my own family and wait for then to find out on their own.i know she loves me too.wont my mum be disappointed?
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by LordReed(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2011
Yes she did wrong to keep it from you and should express that anger to her but that shouldn't change your love.

As for your mum shes bound to feel something but thats not your look out. You need to sure in your own mind that your lady is the one you want. This resolve will stand the test of time as long as it is true.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by elettrodad(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2011
Is not only she ought to have told you but also she confessed only after you heard of the baby from outside.
Could she even live with you without telling she had a baby before??
I would not trust her anymore in my life if happened to me.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2011
thanks so much lord reed.i think with all this i have to just leave thing the way they her for now.hay i didnt tell u she is also a nagging type but changing though after much complain.do u think she can really change that part of her or just keeping it for now.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2011
Lemme let you in on an open secret, all women nag. They just do it for different reasons its up to you to judge if her reasons are reasonable n valid. However I think if it is too much tell her you won't take her bait when she does ie ignore her.

Honestly sit down and evaluate her if from what you know if she's worth the stress. Praying also helps because there are many things that will elude your senses both good and bad.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tingles(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2011
@Tosinville

Guess that post was meant for Tingles.

The revelation alone can kill 50% of love, then the remaining 50% will be subjected to doubt.
What else isn't she telling me?
How many times did she have an abortion before that baby refused to be aborted?
What if I didn't find out myself?
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2011
how can one love without without trust.she claimed i wouldnt i loved her if she had told me from the onset.though i found out 1 month into the relationship.she insist on knowing who told me because she never carried the baby but i never told her
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tosinville(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2011
Tingles
Man, stop reasoning that way just you found a lady you trying to mingle with with kid, what if she's gone for several abortion without having a kid? will go to her area go to ask ppl about her past experience or are you still looking for a virgin?¿¿ cos i can't understand u just because she's with a kid now means she aint worth to be a housewife again?
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by elettrodad(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2011
If I love I can live with the fact she has a baby from a previous partner.
I cannot live with lies. What else she didn't told me? What else will she hide in future?
He should not have learnt this thing from gossips. She should have told him about the kid.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Yes its not easy but if the reverse is the case would you want her to dump you?
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2011
i once saw a kid on her phone,i asked who it was and she told me her's.we both laughed about it and it ended there.that was befor i found out.now she claimed to have mentioned something about it and that i never believed her when i thought it was just a joke.GOD
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by elettrodad(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2011
Well, at least she tried to tell you, on her own way.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tosinville(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2011
OP
Abeg free the girl let her be, its not by force to love someone with kid and its not too late to dump her for another lady afterall you haven't marry her yet. I don't know is it when you guys first met, is that when she's be telling you all her life history?¿¿ some men sef.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by alagha: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2011
magiclove:

i once saw a kid on her phone,i asked who it was and she told me her's.we both laughed about it and it ended there.that was befor i found out.now she claimed to have mentioned something about it and that i never believed her when i thought it was just a joke.GOD
my bros, pls take it easy with her , she is innocent of any allegation because you have been told but never took it serious then, as a second husband you must have to take all of them as your children and love them as same.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2011
thanks to you all.i know i can always count in you guys.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by pkv(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2011
man,u r wearing d shoe n u know where it hurts most,if u cant walk with it u know wat 2 do, is d kid a male?i know of a certain event where a stepson broke a bottle of coke on his stepdad cos he was having a lover's spat wit his mum.this kid was just 17!wat wul he do when he is 18+?!trust me on this xcept if u so much luv ha lyk jesus luvs us dont go down dat road n if u must do count d cost gwarigwari b4 making ur purchase, nagging type?!tokunbo gals dont nag,i got 1 n blive me she is wondaful,i wonda why urs is an xception.
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tingles(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2011
A girl I was asking out played this joke on me, I didn't mind. I knew what I was getting myself into but I didn't care. It is a different case if you're already dating before you found out yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do.help Please by magiclove: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
the question is can u go on with this relationship if it happens to be you?
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Tingles(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
Me? I can't.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do.help Please by surdyk(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
keep your eyes off it and move on lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by kpolli(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
She should not have allowed u hear it from outside first
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by kemmeye: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
i blame her cuz she should have told you. if you really love her im sure you will consider her if not i have this ghana must go that is accumulating dust in my basement you can come get it for free no charge
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by Ariyke: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
Wud u av gone ahead 2 date her if she told u when u first met? If u can leave wit it go ahead there is no crime wit being a mother of one, care to ask her wat happened wit d baby's daddy abt ur mummy's disappointment u're gonna live with her not ur mum try n convince her. What happens if u eventually meet n marry sum1else n finds out she's a mother of 2 what will u do?
Re: What Do I Do.help Please by pkv(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Ariyke:

Wud u av gone ahead 2 date her if she told u when u first met? If u can leave wit it go ahead there is no crime wit being a mother of one, care to ask her wat happened wit d baby's daddy abt your mummy's disappointment u're gonna live with her not your mum try n convince her. What happens if u eventually meet n marry sum1else n finds out she's a mother of 2 what will u do?
i can live with prenuptial confessions but post nuptial ones r just unacceptable, she gets d boot!

(1) (Reply)

Am I About To Make A Wise Decision Or Wrong Choice? / Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! / Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.