Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! (913 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault / You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by priest2u(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2011
I think we men are responsible for the scarcity of good girls in our days. I think we should change the criteria for falling in love, most women are so concern about how they look in the outside and forget to develop their character and inner beauty.What if all the guys refuse to fall in love based on how a girl looks but how she behave to others? How good will it be if a guy can say I'm in love with this girl because of how she treated someone or somebody and not how beautiful she is? when that happen ladies with bad character will have no bf not to talk of husband. Women always conform themselves to what men are looking for, if men start looking for good character, then the pursuit of good character will increase among ladies. Well this is my thought, I look forward to the days when we men select our wives based on what good they have done for others and not how they look outwardly. I rest my case.
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by 190: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2011
Whatever, just make a change undecided
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Tosinville(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2011
ok
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Cuddlemii: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2011
Is there something wrong with happenings in Nland today or its just me, Strange events, Strange posts, Strange confrontations and abnormalities here and there
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by upendo98(f): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2011
^^^
grin
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by MsPotato(f): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2011
priest2u:

I think we men are responsible for the scarcity of good girls in our days. I think we should change the criteria for falling in love, most women are so concern about how they look in the outside and forget to develop their character and inner beauty.What if all the guys refuse to fall in love based on how a girl looks but how she behave to others? How good will it be if a guy can say I'm in love with this girl because of how she treated someone or somebody and not how beautiful she is? when that happen ladies with bad character will have no bf not to talk of husband. Women always conform themselves to what men are looking for, if men start looking for good character, then the pursuit of good character will increase among ladies. Well this is my thought, I look forward to the days when we men select our wives based on what good they have done for others and not how they look outwardly. I rest my case.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by sistajay(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
Poster. . . . . . you're damn RIGHT, its y'all fault. So what y'all gonna do bout it!  angry
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Goldieluks: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
priest2u:

You the best,on this one.
Tell them smiley smiley
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Sijo01(f): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Practices what you preach!
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by ShyOne(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2011
priest2u:

I think we men are responsible for the scarcity of good girls in our days. I think we should change the criteria  for  falling in love, most women are so concern about  how they look  in the outside and forget to develop their character and inner beauty.What if all the guys refuse to fall in love based on how a girl looks but how she behave to others? How good will it be if a guy can say I'm in love with this girl because of how she treated someone or somebody and not how beautiful she is? when that happen ladies with bad character will have no bf not to talk of husband. Women always conform themselves to what men are looking for, if men start looking for  good character, then the pursuit of good character will increase among ladies. Well this is my thought, I look forward to the days when we men select our wives based on what good they have done for others and not how they look outwardly. I rest my case.

I love this that you wrote - you are so wonderful - thank you

smiley
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
priest2u:

@OP
I beg to differ here
your topic doesn't apply to me.
i am responsible for how i behave, how i act, and what i do
i can't be responsible for anyone's else actions.

as much as we are a part of our environment, you also have to realise that what you are today,
is as a result of many experiences, from your upbringing to your type of friends, and even the schools you attended.

so therefore i cannot and will not be responsible for how anyone behaves,

while your advice should be followed by any guy who really wants a good woman,
it is not for you to point accusing fingers.

you can only change who you are,
we all are responsible for our actions
if a woman wanna be responsible she will be, they don't conform to nothing, they have a mind of their own.

if i cannot control myself i go about blaming women for not dressing properly,
it doesn't make sense.

women and men alike if you want the best then be the best simple,
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by kokoye(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
This poster guy is just a punk . .am sure he's blushing now that the females are praising him grin

Bottomline, I need to be attracted to you for anything to start.

So how will I know you are a good person if you look scruffy from afar??

Guess what, there are billions of females who are beautiful both in and out . . . I am happily married to one!
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
kokoye:

This poster guy is just a punk . .am sure he's blushing now that the females are praising him grin

Bottomline, I need to be attracted to you for anything to start.

So how will I know you are a good person if you look scruffy from afar??

Guess what, there are billions of females who are beautiful both in and out . . . I am happily married to one!
thanks bro,
who cares if a woman wanna live her life anyhow,

there will always be good ladies out there and i have one
Re: Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! by MMM2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2011
Na lie

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Or Ungodly / What Will Do If U Caught Ur Dad Making Love 2 Ur Wife. / Advice Him For Dating An Engage Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.