Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. (4650 Views)

Nairaland Is Really Killing My Relationship!!! / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Twitter Ruined My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by BABE3: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2011
eyaa, if u are for real, pele,, i feel for una, pray to GOD FOR GUIDANCE!, he will surely answer, smiley
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by foreman: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Poster

Your KINI may not be that small you never know. I was almost in your shoes bro. This kind of thing happens to too-serious brothers most of the time.

I got to know my wife was cheating after we got married. This has changed my lifestyle forever. I met a former girlfriend who was divorced and started having sex with her. I was lucky she told me I wasn't doing her good and taught me some basic things about having sex. Things have never been the same for me since.

I started taking beer which I never did before (this one boost confidence trust me) paraga, alomo, Now I bleep everything in skirt my wife, ashewos (if I am on official assignments and I feel like), former girlfriends, NYSC girls at the office, a neighbor's housewife etc Never knew sex was that sweet. Even my wife now calls me "pariolodo". In fact she does some crazy things I keep wondering how much I dulled myself in the past.

The truth is that most likely you wife will not mention your shortcomings to you so u need a neutral "bodi" to practice that kin "bodi" with no strings attached. If you fail the first time try again (you may be jittery at first it is normal)this is not cheating, you are trying to help ur marriage, these are things you should have done before getting married bro.

Your wife may be cheating already there is no woman that is frigid. if she ain't feeling you, she ain't going to give ordinary water talkless of earthquakes.
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
OP,

Did you get the whipped cream and cherries?
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by foreman: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
Do you guys have a kid? If not, please consider yourself NOT MARRIED!
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by SAGoddess: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP,

Did you get the whipped cream and cherries?

He said he wasn't the one with a problem, says he posted link. . . . . .but he writes in first person (he almost yanked my head off on another thread)   cheesy
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
Oh. Okay. I was just helping. My sex life is BOOMSHACKALACKA! grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by SAGoddess: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
SO, for the record, OP does not have a small penis, lasts longer than 5 mins and his woman is not frigid cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by Semira22(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
@SA Goddess - yeah, you right, the topic wasn't for the op, he posted from a link. But Mrs. Chima's post could come in handy to anyone who has the same problem. tongue cool
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by tyson55(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2011

Posted on: Today at 03:48:23 PM Posted by: SA Goddess
Insert Quote
SO, for the record, OP does not have a small manliness, lasts longer than 5 mins and his woman is not frigid

You made me laugh out loud for reall. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by Onchedu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
Dude, sexual inexperience isn't what is ''killing'' your marriage. That probably is just one evidence of deeper problems one of which is malnurished intimacy. I'm not talking bout sex.

How well do U & your wife communicate? Did U build on the other necessary forms of intimacy that should preceed sexual intimacy? Are U friends? Do U share any interests in common? What things do U enjoy doing together?

Good sex that leaves either or both parties feeling deeply satisfied even after the show is over doesn't just happen. It starts with a process & leads to a series of processes that come about naturally if each preceeding one is properly carried out.

your small pen.is isn't the problem & your wife's frigidity can be turned around if U both want to develop healthy & satisfying intimate relations sensually & sexually.

your p.e.n.is is small? Compared to what? Small for who? Who told U it is small or if it is small it automatically becomes useless? Are U a Joystick or do U have a Joystick? Is your ability to satisfy your wife sexually limited to your pe.nis?

your wife is like a beautiful flower & U are like night & day. U need to set the mood for her petals to open up when it's day & when it's night it's ok for her to keep them open or closed.
Trust me if U both play your cards right U have better chances of enjoying a great sexual history for the rest of your life than most other couples do. The beauty of sex sometimes lies more in the explorations & discoveries with that lover who is willing to go with U & is on the same naieve level with U.

Don't use por.n o. Let her be your por.n & be her por.n when U get to that level. For now, U have got to learn to talk to your wife bout little things & with time & developing comfort levels U can learn to toast her, then learn to turn her on till she wants U bad. U have to learn to control your libido also, keeping your desires steps behind hers & that requires a lot of temperance, self control & maturity.

It myt take a while depending on how both of U go about it but having a blissful sexual relationship built on more than just sexual desire is possible.

Good luck
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by Onchedu(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2011
Yeah Semira is right, marriage was not made for sex. Sex was made for marriage.

Now for the girls that think size matters more than skill, are U imagining that every woman has the same size of va.ginal cavity? Just cos Ur's can contain the titanic doesn't mean there aren't women that can take no more than a canoe.
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by White007(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
Is there anything like sexual inexperience? So why not teach her? But the problem could be you, becourse you last only 5mins.
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by vaLasce(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
yes! sex means a whole lot,and marriage's a whole lot'bout sex.Poster,worryless'bout d size'f ur penis,except u experience premature ejaculation,u can use dat small size'f urs2ur own amazement,and2d highest sexual satisfaction ur wife can eva imagine.1stly u nid2discover ur wife's hot spots,it requires u guys2indulge in alot'f pre-intimacy.Also try several sex positions.dnt b afraid2sexually experiment,ur sexual fulfilment cld just b lying smwer near u.All d best!
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by Yemmyc(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2011
~
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
vaLasce:

yes! sex means a whole lot,and marriage's a whole lot'bout sex.Poster,worryless'bout d size'f your manliness,except u experience premature expulsion,u can use dat small size'f urs2ur own amazement,and2d highest sexual satisfaction your wife can eva imagine.1stly u nid2discover your wife's hot spots,it requires u guys2indulge in alot'f pre-intimacy.Also try several sex positions.dnt b afraid2sexually experiment,your sexual fulfilment cld just b lying smwer near u.All d best!

@ Valasce you sounded like OKO OLOYUN world wide with these your advice
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

@ Valasce you sounded like OKO OLOYUN world wide with these your advice
Whats that?
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by galatico(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2011
That's the reason I would never marry a virgin .
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2011
galatico:

That's the reason I would never marry a virgin .
Cosigned!
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2011
LMAO@Chicco not marrying a virgin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 1:06am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Cosigned!

But she is still a Virgin how you go come do am naw   grin cry
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:07am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@Chicco not marrying a virgin!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whats funny? FYI I like 'em wider wider! grin *looks around to check who's watching* smiley
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

But she is still a Virgin how you go come do am naw   grin cry
Who? Og? shocked U sure?
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Whats funny? FYI I like 'em wider wider! grin *looks around to check who's watching* smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You like them ten men in a canal kinda toto? You are so nassy! tongue
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2011
If your thing is small and your wife is frigid then im not sure what the problem is. An unfrigid woman would probably not be able to cope with what you mentioned in your original post.
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Who? Og? shocked U sure?

You are a the baddest human being av ever seen bros you wicked pass winch grin
Yes I sure  
grin grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:14am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You like them ten men in a canal kinda toto? You are so nassy! tongue
Yea that's how I like 'em cos I'm on the 'high side' too. grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:16am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

You are a the baddest human being av ever seen bros you wicked pass winch grin
Yes I sure  
grin grin

PMSL @'Wicked pass winch' grin grin

Kay abeg I need that passcode. The babes is simply irresistible. grin *Looks around again* tongue
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 1:27am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Yea that's how I like 'em cos I'm on the 'high side' too. grin

Chicco, I better not find out that you got extra, extra, extra small condoms in your back pockets! angry angry
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Chicco, I better not find out that you got extra, extra, extra small condoms in your back pockets!  angry angry
Nahhhh! I got em 'rain coats' instead. grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 1:39am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

PMSL @'Wicked pass winch' grin grin

Kay abeg I need that passcode. The babes is simply irresistible. grin *Looks around again* tongue

Chico you get facebook acatee aka account passcode no 1 grin grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

Yea man! grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 2:01am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

Go add her there enough opportunities abound you there wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Having Sex In Water / He Asked For Nude Photos - He Could Not Handle Her Reply / When A Man Asks A Young Lady To Take A Picture Of Him During A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.