Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. (4651 Views)

Nairaland Is Really Killing My Relationship!!! / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Twitter Ruined My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 2:05am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

Go add her there enough opportunities abound you there wink wink wink
Are u sure she's there? Kay, In fact I dey suspect u oo! grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 2:09am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Are u sure she's there? Kay, In fact I dey suspect u oo! grin

No suspect me honestly my hands are clean believe my words cool cool
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 2:16am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

No suspect me honestly my hands are clean believe my words cool cool
To trust a Naija dude esp when it comes to women is like asking a rat to guide the fish. grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

To trust a Naija dude esp when it comes to women is like asking a rat to guide the fish. grin

I know bros but trust me for once here and if I fucck up then tell the whole world grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 2:25am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

I know bros but trust me for once here and if I fucck up then tell the whole world grin
Aight, will give it a trial in 2015. Rotfl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 2:37am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Aight, will give it a trial in 2015. Rotfl grin grin grin grin grin

You are as hard and tough as Adolf hitler undecided undecided
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by koolchicco: 2:41am On Mar 14, 2011
kay-money:

You are as hard and tough as Adolf hitler undecided undecided

Thats a mismatch actually. Use Tiger wood/Ashley cole instead. Those are my 'birds of same feather'! PMSL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kaymoney2(m): 2:46am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Thats a mismatch actually. Use Tiger wood/Ashley cole instead. Those are my 'birds of same feather'! PMSL grin grin grin grin grin

You be sign man you never put Rooney, Beckhamp and John Terry undecided
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by White007(m): 2:59am On Mar 15, 2011
~
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by earthrealm(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2011
the poster below has summarized ur solution.dont do po-rn.it doesnt help, be open and communicate with ur wife, read sex books 4 married folks and try n spice ur sex life

Onchedu:

Dude, sexual inexperience isn't what is ''killing'' your marriage. That probably is just one evidence of deeper problems one of which is malnurished intimacy. I'm not talking bout sex.

How well do U & your wife communicate? Did U build on the other necessary forms of intimacy that should preceed sexual intimacy? Are U friends? Do U share any interests in common? What things do U enjoy doing together?

Good sex that leaves either or both parties feeling deeply satisfied even after the show is over doesn't just happen. It starts with a process & leads to a series of processes that come about naturally if each preceeding one is properly carried out.

your small pen.is isn't the problem & your wife's frigidity can be turned around if U both want to develop healthy & satisfying intimate relations sensually & sexually.

your p.e.n.is is small? Compared to what? Small for who? Who told U it is small or if it is small it automatically becomes useless? Are U a Joystick or do U have a Joystick? Is your ability to satisfy your wife sexually limited to your pe.nis?

your wife is like a beautiful flower & U are like night & day. U need to set the mood for her petals to open up when it's day & when it's night it's ok for her to keep them open or closed.
Trust me if U both play your cards right U have better chances of enjoying a great sexual history for the rest of your life than most other couples do. The beauty of sex sometimes lies more in the explorations & discoveries with that lover who is willing to go with U & is on the same naieve level with U.

Don't use por.n o. Let her be your por.n & be her por.n when U get to that level. For now, U have got to learn to talk to your wife bout little things & with time & developing comfort levels U can learn to toast her, then learn to turn her on till she wants U bad. U have to learn to control your libido also, keeping your desires steps behind hers & that requires a lot of temperance, self control & maturity.

It myt take a while depending on how both of U go about it but having a blissful sexual relationship built on more than just sexual desire is possible.

Good luck
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by White007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, Onchedu couldn't have said it better.
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by kel2real: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
LET ME ADVICE U ON WAT TO DO NEXT.
1. TAKE TWO BOTTLES OF BIG STOUT.
2. MASTURBATE THE FIRST ROUND SECRETLY
3. TAKE HER DOWN, I BET YOU ARE GONNA SPEND 20 MINUTES, AND THE SECOND ROUND,
UNENDING.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE BIG DICK, ITS ABOUT TOUCHING THE COROZ
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by SAGoddess: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2011
kel2real:

LET ME ADVICE U ON WAT TO DO NEXT.
1. TAKE TWO BOTTLES OF BIG STOUT.
2. self-service THE FIRST ROUND SECRETLY
3. TAKE HER DOWN, I BET YOU ARE GONNA SPEND 20 MINUTES, AND THE SECOND ROUND,
UNENDING.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE BIG manliness, ITS ABOUT TOUCHING THE COROZ

grin grin grin Are you talking as a man or a woman? *Curious*
Re: Sexual Inexperience Is Killing My Marriage. by ak47mann(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
I feel for you well go and buy a penis bump it will help your dick to get bigger with that u can do wonders cool tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is More Romantically Lazy? / For Faithful Lovers Only And Not For Shameless Cheating Lovers / The First Day I Had S€x.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.