Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Between Her Husband And Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Her Husband And Mother (1928 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Her Husband And Mother by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
chaircover:

Dayo regardless of the sex, a sick person should be at home resting; certainly someone with a heart problem.

And in response to your comment, working a 7 day week cannot be good for health and even for the family and that is why the wife has to find a job to help relieve the stress off the man and so rather than these petty squabbles they should be focusing on how to start a business/get a job etc

Chaircover,

There are situations where a sick person still has to go to work. It happens everytime.

Especially as the man is the only one bringing money home. Any day he doesnt work means no income. And there are situations when you have exhausted all your allowed sick days off at work.

I ask again

[size=14pt]Lets assume the reverse scenario, The wife is sick and needs to go to work and requested the husband to go with her but the husband said his mother was coming to visit and he would rather stay at home to wait for his mother.[/size]

What would have been your response? I hope a few weeks from now a man would post a situation like I stated above and lets see what the responses of the womenfolk here would be.

jennykadry:

@dayo
True,if reverse was the case alot of women including me will call the man selfish . One thing i have noticed on this forum is that people post based on whatever they think it's true without actually wearing the shoe and knwoing where/how it hurts. You have to imagine yourself in the situation to be able to give a honest reply,you cannot give replies based on ''what you think is going to work''.

Thank God say no be me talk am dem for say na me get wahala
Re: Between Her Husband And Mother by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Between Her Husband And Mother by Busybody2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
Na wa oh, see as you people dey name drop heart condition like say the man don get full blown aids or stage 4 terminal cancer undecided Abi people with heart condition don dey drop dead like flies ni shocked Abegi wey Dokita Buzubuzugee jare sad
Re: Between Her Husband And Mother by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
jennykadry:

@dayo
[size=16pt]True,if reverse was the case alot of women including me will call the man selfish[/size] . [size=16pt]One thing i have noticed on this forum is that people post based on whatever they think it's true without actually wearing the shoe and knwoing where/how it hurts. You have to imagine yourself in the situation to be able to give a honest reply,you cannot give replies based on ''what you think is going to work''.[/size]

That woman is very selfish, even when baba kadry's got catarrh or constipated for one day,lol he knows how much time i spend trying to stuff him up with  high fibre diet to get his bowels opened and when he's got catarrh i apply the balm on his nose , i spoon feed him medicine for cough because i know if i leave him to do it he wouldn't because he hates medication. I mean this little things we do talk less of when one's got heart disease (God forbid it's not the portion of myself and family)

Just highlighting it in case someone missed it!  undecided   

Abeg say it loud and clear jare!  kiss    kiss You too muchhhhhhhhh  cool

Not some Mills and booms counsel undecided  
Re: Between Her Husband And Mother by Busybody2(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
BankeWinshi effing gatecrasher lipsrsealed Alas, she wanted a piece of the action too angry angry cool
Re: Between Her Husband And Mother by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2011
Busy_body:

Na wa oh, see as you people dey name drop heart condition like say the man don get full blown aids or stage 4 terminal cancer undecided Abi people with heart condition don dey drop dead like flies ni shocked Abegi wey Dokita Buzubuzugee jare sad

Look at this olodo , ki lo mo? tongue cardiovascular disease is one of the leading causes of death in the world and can kill faster than cancer/AIDS.

This is why I have told you to always snick out with me at night to bro franklin's house, atleast there we have easy access to CNN and BBC but you no go hear. You'd rather go sit down with the aboki's selling suya listening to that their radio made of cow/goat shait singing silly "nyarinya kobo dijing kama loojin yekini ga "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Lay Your Baby To Sleep Facing Up? / Inlaw Palava / 23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.