Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened (5303 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Escabado: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Men in the house , I wonder how you guys say you have a girlfriend or fiance in Nigeria .

Now let me educate you

Our women here most don't have a job and yet they feed from January to december
Have you asked urself how they manage to feed.
as A man no how much u spend on your self in a month .

Most girls feed with there pusi

If you are a man and you hate this write up
It means you are a Lazy and jobless guy waiting for a girl to fvk outside and feed you

Most girls pay school fees and house tru fvkn

Most girls are love pedelars they have more 10 to 20 different males friends that's are nackin them

You know men don't do a woman favour without nakn

So I wonder where you guys see decent girls you say u dating in this country

Unless you as a guy is timid because that's girl you call your girlfriend , feeds and pay her bills tru fvkn different men that's how women survive in this country Nigeria

If you dont like this post it means you are a useless , broke , Lazy guy waiting for ur woman to fvk outside to feed you . because a hardworking rich man will not torelate a cheating partner

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
The way nairaland's men dey generalize sha,,,,grin

You go dey talk as if nah all girls you don relate with,,,,haa,,

grin

Nah decent girls me dey work with and they don't do what you mentioned above,,,,,cheesy

Op talk to me and lemme link you up with decent girls,,,,,,, cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
U r a learner for just realizing this.

So because some girls get money thru knacking, boiz shouldn't date.

Do u also know some babes knack and feed their boyfriends with it. What do u gotta say about that.

What u tryna say don tey. No be 2day people know na.

So because some gals knack to settle bills. Make guys no date again.

After all u4 smartness, no go fall for the worst among them oo. Coz fellas like u come online to say things they still fall for in the short and long run.

Stop spoiling women.
If u no want, others fit want. U sound like all guys are decent.

Even ashanas dey feed some boiz n settle bills with the P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Deicide: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Did you catch your sister fücking men around?

10 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abeg, let’s leave Nigerian girls matter for now.

Join movement let’s #EndSARS

4 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Psych412(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nairaland guys on the beat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by MajesticKris: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
My friend SHarrap angry
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Harrykn: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
#Endsars
#RE-structure you English
#AviodGIRLFRIEND
they are all dick BANGERS
what a Dicker cannot do, more dickies can.
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by tolufase: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
You can be generalized this now. I guessed, you do you have a sister too or a females in your extended family. Does that mean all of them are like rotten eggs just like the way you described them (girls) in your post?

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Another heart break not handled well

Escabado:
Men in the house , I wonder how you guys say you have a girlfriend or fiance in Nigeria .

Now let me educate you

Most girls are love pedelars they have more 10 to 20 different males friends that's are nackin them

Unless you as a guy is timid because that's girl you call your girlfriend , feeds and pay her bills tru fvkn different men that's how women survive in this country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please, not every girl is lazy.

If you believe they're all out for your money, you will never meet the right ones.

This OP is just a pained guy

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by chatinent: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oga, learn to censor words. Your father was a wise man, don't embarrass him.

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Warlord2014(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Escabado:

Now let me educate you

Don't they have parents?...they feed from their mother's pot...
You don't have any right to condemn any woman...besides if men are responsible there would be nothing like prostitution.

Today i stand a strong fan of women...they have displayed great leadership traits in the past few weeks, standing along side the men fighting for a good course. They displayed the real quality of a woman which is in accordance with God's intention.

Brother,i will advice you to get a life, and start living...and nothing bothering your self with worthless issues.
Lets fight for a better Nation, where there will be enough for everyone...
#END to Bad Government
#END to Police Brutality

6 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by jimmychang: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na Buhari cause this one?

Someone should please answer

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Justmye26: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Escabado:

Now let me educate you

If you are a man and you hate this write up
It means you are a Lazy and jobless guy waiting for a girl to fvk outside and feed you

If you dont like this post it means you are a useless , broke , Lazy guy waiting for ur woman to fvk outside to feed you . because a hardworking rich man will not torelate a cheating partner
Some girls have decent job you know...don’t generalize your experience with the ones you’ve met with all girls

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by virginprincess(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:
The way nairaland's men dey generalize sha,,,,grin

You go dey talk as if nah all girls you don relate with,,,,haa,,

grin

Nah decent girls me dey work with and they don't do what you mentioned above,,,,,cheesy

Op talk to me and lemme link you up with decent girls,,,,,,, cheesy
Don't mind the fool, he think all girls are like his sisters.

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by jydo34547: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Did you catch your sister fücking men around?

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Dangrace01: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
The girl I like currently almost fight me because I bought something for her, I force her to collect from me.

Girls dey oh my guy

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Ayo2004: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
One girl don give this 1 handicap grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Ayo2004: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dangrace01:
The girl I like currently almost fight me because I bought something for her, I force her to collect from me.

Girls dey oh my guy
A Nigerian girl?

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Don't mind the fool, he think all girls are like his sisters.

Haaa,,,,.. grin

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol not all ladies
The only ones I dislike are the run girls that will still come online to yab guys to hustle or shout broke guys or the ones that come online to yab their fellow girls doing good work and not spreading legs all around the area like them.

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by mezico96(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ur bitch na public toilet no mean say na all women the like that.
Guys also f**k for money.

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Dangrace01: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ayo2004:

A Nigerian girl?

Yes bro.

All started when I was not feeling fine she went out to get stuff for me I didn't ask.

When I bounced back I bought stuff for both of us. She almost quarrel me say what do I mean by all of this I couldn't believe. I had to shout on her to common take this.

She doesn't just like me spending, immediately I want to offer her something she would find a way to leave. All I can say she is well trained
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by SweetCunt97(f): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dangrace01:

Yes bro.

All started when I was not feeling fine she went out to get stuff for me I didn't ask.

When I bounced back I bought stuff for both of us. She almost quarrel me say what do I mean by all of this I couldn't believe. I had to shout on her to common take this.

She doesn't just like me spending, immediately I want to offer her something she would find a way to leave. All I can say she is well trained

Yimu... U men can b gullible.. She's simply preparing for d main kill. Funny enough such persons usually sleep with people outside to collect money and give to their bf.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Dangrace01: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu... U men can b gullible.. She's simply preparing for d main kill. Funny enough such persons usually sleep with people outside to collect money and give to their bf.. Lol

What do you think is the main kill?

I'm still observing her though
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Pascal11: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Seems they have used one plate of noodles to Bleep you girlfriend wella abi or your sis
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by fati2001(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
ANOTHER ONE!!!!
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Ayo2004: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dangrace01:

Yes bro.

Guy...abeg,if u know if she has a beautiful friend that's just like her,come connect me oo grin
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Ayo2004: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not every girl is like u

1 Like

Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ayo2004:

Not every girl is like u
I don't pretend. I'll collect every penny offered and give when I wanna. Afterall love is giving and receiving.
Re: She Is My Girlfriend But This Is What Happened by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Op keep quiet joor
how bout girls from rich and well to do homes?
better stop this your generalizing ohh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy / Men Is This True? / My thoughts on friend-zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.