Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Federal Ministries In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Ministries In Nigeria (2002 Views)

Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City / List Of Ministries In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministries In Nigeria by Hypraise(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hi, pls i need a list of d current federal ministries, their ministers n contact. Bn tryin 2 find them thru google but i cant seem to get d accurate info. Pls i need hlp here urgently. Thanx
Re: Federal Ministries In Nigeria by tara2: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
This is another problem, in this day and age, no one can find list of Federal Ministries online and their contact. Even if you find their contact and call them they will not answer, shame shame and shame on who elected this people.

Nigerians and thier goverments are backward into the year 1500.
You think by now all the Ministries will have or maintain a viable website and their contact and actually assign people to receive calls from those site and solve people's problems, NO they are in Abuja enjoying their position and life. Who are you to ask for list and contacts.
You have to help them create a list and just keep reminding them to answer the phone when someone call, it could bring alot of money to Nigeria.
If you cant find it, YOU CREATE it for them.
Re: Federal Ministries In Nigeria by Gekko(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Federal Ministries In Nigeria by tara2: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
Most of the links dont even work. Just for decoration.
Re: Federal Ministries In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
tara2:

Most of the links dont even work. Just for decoration.

haha!
Re: Federal Ministries In Nigeria by Hypraise(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2011
Yeah, thanx. I'v seen nigeriagalleria.com n pickd 4rm there. They r all not updated, na wah o. Jus make do wit wat i have.
Re: Federal Ministries In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2011
Everything is in comatose except embezzling

(1) (Reply)

Let Nigeria Break Up! Bishop Oyedepo Explodes! / Woman Suffering And Still Campaigning For PDP (picture) / Phillip Effiong- The Unsung Hero of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.