Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24626 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Miyo(f): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
If I should choose the body I'd like to have, obviously: Na A I go choose.
Gnash and boobs na wetin get Nigerian woman be that. Lol
Wetin bobo want hold for slimmy? Skin and bones? Lol, I don die.
No offence to any slimmy ooo! I just dey talk. Anyway i be slimmy too... I'm looking forward into adding some weight but... My metabolism no one hear. tongue
(P.S no be me write "Bosoms" na Nairaland commot wetin I been write).
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by cactus13(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
i am white male amd i would pick A, hands down. That women is amazingly beautiful. Omg....one hot black girl shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.