Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24647 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Brite02(m): 2:19am On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mr. Cock is available and he is open minded.
Ah! Jupiter's cock. Noooooooo dat coccky fvck. Besides am nt gay. Shikena
MzD@rkSkin:

A ALL DI WAY! I have the lower half and desire the top!
I believe in the idea that thickness and curves esp. as a black woman,
is the physical attribute of a REAL woman!

I wuldn't hv agree more beta u've said it all, dnt 4get 2 a well endowed, sexy bosom mkz dat complete smiley
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by ekubear1: 4:16am On Mar 10, 2011
Such a tough choice. My girlfriend's body looks like B. . . but I'm definitely very attracted to A-type bodies.

The concern I have is that A-type bodies don't age well with time and pregnancy. On the other hand, B-type bodies do. A woman with body B will still be looking sexy at 40.

For short term, casual fling stuff probably A. Longterm stuff, B.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2011
My friend is B and she got the most bleeped upest body in the world and she just had two babies.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2011
I have seen B type's ass sag like mad when they age because there is not enough "meat" to hold it up. . . . .

A may be overly done (looks fake) but I find it crazy that some people think that having a curvy booty, small waist and a pair of big titties is slutty, SMH while laughing at the same time!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2011
^^^ Who is this mad man?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Goldieluks: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2011
Truth hurts. cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2011
Somebody who was sent to save you from yourself Saga cool cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2011
lol
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2011
SA Goddess:

Somebody who was sent to save you from yourself Saga cool cool

Tell him to save his breath.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meZ_-rlUUwg[/flash]

grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite:

Tell him to save his breath.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meZ_-rlUUwg[/flash]

grin grin grin grin

Amen grin grin grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by ekubear1: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My friend is B and she got the most bleeped upest body in the world and she just had two babies. 
What is wrong with her body now?

SA Goddess:

I have seen B type's backside sag like mad when they age because there is not enough "meat" to hold it up. . . . .
Lol, really? Skinny booty = sag more? Didn't know that tbh. But you can sort of fix that just by hitting the squat rack. . . hard. That is the thing about body type B. Very easy to improve it by making her hit the gym with you.

A may be overly done (looks fake) but I find it crazy that some people think that having a curvy booty, small waist and a pair of big mammalias is slutty, SMH while laughing at the same time!
You won't hear that from me. If more girls looked as "slutty" as her, the world would by far be a better place  grin tongue wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by ekubear1: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2011
btw sagamite, i wish you'd posted a black girl with body type B. That way there would be less racial solidarity backlash votes against that body type.

Kelly Rowland I've always thought is a pretty good example: http://www.fwallpapers.net/pics/Celebrities/kelly-rowland/kelly-rowland_4.jpg
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by domansin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
Plz i need a lady that can lov me to the last call i am cool guy i lov people in the world08099140296 plz lady cal me i lov u al
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by agabaI23(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
Both pictures are in the extremes for me. Somewhere in the middle is it for me
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
eku_bear:

btw sagamite, i wish you'd posted a black girl with body type B. That way there would be less racial solidarity backlash votes against that body type.

Kelly Rowland I've always thought is a pretty good example: http://www.fwallpapers.net/pics/Celebrities/kelly-rowland/kelly-rowland_4.jpg

There is a reason I used that particular picture, mate. wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Goldieluks: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
What is the reason Saga? undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
;d ;d
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by dbigrod(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
A is my choice. mere looking at her body had my rod nodding.damnnnnnnnnnn
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
eku_bear:

Lol, really? Skinny booty = sag more? Didn't know that tbh. But you can sort of fix that just by hitting the squat rack. . . hard. That is the thing about body type B. Very easy to improve it by making her hit the gym with you.
You won't hear that from me. If more girls looked as "slutty" as her, the world would by far be a better place grin tongue wink

I have seen a couple of saggy butts of type B's body (they were white ladies BTW), I suppose genetics have a lot to do with it. . . . .

Southern African women have A's body type, slutty? Hhhmmmmmmm, there are a lot of skinny sluts so that argument does not hold cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
None. I am very content with my shape, besides those two are just too extreme! undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
eku_bear:

You won't hear that from me. If more girls looked as "slutty" as her, the world would by far be a better place  grin tongue wink

Her body is uhmmmm "uggggh".  My point of it all is that people say that women with A type bodies have health problems and body don't age well if that was true then why do I see women with B type bodies having health problems and skin looks as if they are dying?  

It is not the body type that determines how healthy you will be nor how well you will age.  I have seen beautiful women in both types and they have aged well.  It merely genetics and how well your body respond to different environment stimuli.  

I can write a book on this shit but yall have ADHD!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Beync(f): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2011
I pick B all the way. mum was just slim like that wen she got maried, we hav seen her pictures as she told us. now that her children are grown up she is just thick, firm and healthy, looking more younger than her mates
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
michelin89:

None. I am very content with my shape, besides those two are just too extreme! undecided
Ishan 'Q' where have you been? angry

Beync:

I pick B all the way. mum was just slim like that wen she got maried, we hav seen her pictures as she told us. now that her children are grown up she is just thick, firm and healthy, looking more younger than her mates
Thats ma nwanne. wink cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2011
eku_bear:

Such a tough choice. My girlfriend's body looks like B. . . but I'm definitely very attracted to A-type bodies.

The concern I have is that A-type bodies don't age well with time and pregnancy. On the other hand, B-type bodies do. A woman with body B will still be looking sexy at 40.

For short term, casual fling stuff probably A. Longterm stuff, B.

37 year old Kate Moss and 40 year old Naomi Campbell.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1i4Yiy9edZWWQuZh-3N1lFx6urHAJfXBMPn2ph17AyhEj1H13[/img]

Just saying! undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by no1madman(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^Wetin b dis. , i want sth bigger than A. .
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2011
A is for champions grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1i4Yiy9edZWWQuZh-3N1lFx6urHAJfXBMPn2ph17AyhEj1H13[/img]

Just saying! undecided

Kai, See stretch marks full Naomi's nyash. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by ifyalways(f): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite:

Just saying! undecided
lol
Must be the effects of bills,diets and over exercising to remain a size 6 grin.They appear fit all tucked-in and pretty but when the clothes are off . . .all the extra flesh,flabby and shabby parts wud be made manifest.
@Topic,A with lil' modifications works for moi.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Pweety4me(f): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ya'll leave gisele alone. . . tongue cool

Well for now i say none of above, my reasons later.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
Body A. . . the breakfast/lunch/dinner of champions  grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by annawhite(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite:

Just saying! undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
where the meat na undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.