Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. (1303 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Blueice4re(f): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2011
These happened to a friend yesterday, her suppose huby called her and said they had somtin to discuss. Asking her to stay away from his house for 9days, Reason being dat his other girl friend is coming. and this is a lady who has caused so much problems in their relationship. My friend refused, and he was pleading seriously dat he don't want the lady to see her. Ladies in this situation wat will u do and guys wat do u tink. Reasonable response pls.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2011
this story sounds funny

but in reality it is happening

i have one very stupid friend at the moment
who is sleeping with his wife's friend
and telling the wife not to worry that he has everything under control
imagine
what is this world turning into
no one should stay in an abusive relationship period.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Areaboy2(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
and yet everyone is still crazy about marriage! undecided

I guess its just like life. not fair, never giving you what you want, so much stress just to get by, and yet we all still cherish life so much. Isn't it ironic? undecided

@op, well, it clearly shows the position of your friend in his life. Second best. she better open her eyes, hit the highway and find someone better!
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Omolola1(f): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
That gurl needs to get out of d relationship FAST!!!
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Blueice4re(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
Thanks for your response, but my friend went to the fiancee's place and cautioned the girl so much that she told her, she never ever wants to see her around d hou or meet her. she also asked her to go wit every pin she came wit or she will use them as rags. but during all dis the guy didn't say a word, becos he was present.

Well my friend said she is not quiting, that she has suffered so much and invested so much. she said she will fight for wat she wants, this relationship is 6yeaars old.I hav talked to her but to no avail, i pray dat God should guide her not to do evil, because she is very bitter.

But i also hav a question for the ladies, you are aware a guy has a serious date, yet u go to his house and not only dat you leave ur clothes there. WHY?
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by sirt1(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2011
Please tell your friend to move on. She claimed she had invested in the relationship, but that is not enough reason to stay in an abusive relationship. Tell her to move on. God will surely come to her aid and the right man for her will surely come at appropriate time.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

this story sounds funny

but in reality it is happening

i have one very silly friend at the moment
who is sleeping with his wife's friend
and telling the wife not to worry that he has everything under control
imagine
what is this world turning into
no one should stay in an abusive relationship period.

has everything under control now that the highest insult i have heard of shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

sometime he will bring ashawo come house tell the wife he still has everything unda control!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by deniyor: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2011
It is right as long as you allow it. Different strokes for different folks. If it were me, I will say sure, I will stay away for the 9 days and then the rest of my life. As long as you take crap, people will alway give it to you.

My 1k fool grin shocked
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Youngpo413: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Blueice4re:

But i also hav a question for the ladies, you are aware a guy has a serious date, yet u go to his house and not only dat you leave ur clothes there. WHY?

Good husband materials are scarce,so the few responsible ones are "rushed" by ladies...besides someone ladies falls deeply in love with married men and wouldnt mind beign the second wife...then talkless of single men...that one na small thing.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by Damoche10: 4:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Used to have a girl like that back in my days in Abuja. Before I knew it, her things were competing for space with mine in my wardrobe. Till date, she keeps doting on me after 5 years and have visited me in two other states being posted to...Advice to guys...don't start what you can't finish grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. by seniorgozman(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Tell your friend to leave the relationship as soon as possible

(1) (Reply)

Boycott American Women / Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love / I Find It Difficult To Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.