Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? (1306 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by xynerise: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
''I dont think I am enjoying this relationship anymore'' undecided
Why made you to get to this conclusion? grin
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by 190: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
when i no longer enjoy sex with her ( wrong )

when we no longer share the same dreams and aspirations ( right )

Go figure cool cool
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by aribisala0(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
i think most relationships especially when there are kids become quite routine and predictable especially in nigeria and this could be boring .
but that does not mean life as a whole must be boring working people spend most of their time life sleeping or working if you add the total number of hours.life is good if you enjoy your work.
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by r231(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
thinking. . . . .
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by alagha: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
none of the above
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by Nautillus(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
When you realise that you are in a relashionship with a stranger
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by llemisy(f): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
i consider my relationship boring when my partner has no time for me ,no nice time ,always complainig,always busy woking,,,,etc
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by iice(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nautillus:

When you realise that you are in a relashionship with a stranger
Yup
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by livedit(f): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
When the thought of them makes you "sleepy"
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by xynerise: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
^ Dat one na Marijuana. grin
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by True2myself24(f): 3:40am On Nov 05, 2012
When there's nothing else to talk about.
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
1.When i fall out of love with her. 2 When we don't enjoy each others company anymore. 3 When we communicate less and argue more. 4 When i start finding faults in most things she does. 5 When every hour spent with her is vapid...
Re: At What Extent Will You Consider Your Relationship To Be Boring? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
when he doesn't pay attention to me when we are discussing
The little things count the most!! pay attention to what she says and maybe surprise her.. not all the time but, it will mean the world to her if you paid attention while she was talking

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do? / He Wants To Do 24\7 / Thank God I No Dey Date A Naija Babe Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.